Do It Yourself Projects
Style & Fashion
Do It Yourself
- How to Maintain Your Deck The Right Way
- June 04, 2015; 6:13 PM
- Whether you simply wash off mold or re-stain every two years, proper deck maintenance ensures a new-looking, durable outdoor surface that can stand up to the elements and day-to-day use.
- How to Replace a Damaged Deck Board
- June 04, 2015; 6:09 PM
- Wood decks can weather, crack and splinter. Use these steps to replace a damaged deck board.
- How to Sharpen a Lawn Mower Blade
- June 04, 2015; 6:04 PM
- Sharpening a dull lawn mower blade will save you the trouble and money of buying a new one and cut your grass more effectively.
- How to Clean and Maintain a Grill
- June 04, 2015; 5:58 PM
- Grill elements can get damaged over time. Replacing certain parts and giving the grill a good cleaning will prepare it for the season to come.
- 10 Natural Tips for Cleaning Your Whole Home
- April 17, 2015; 5:04 PM
- Spring has arrived, and it’s time to clean the house! But for the conscientious consumer, household cleaning can be a headache.
- The Dangers of Rooftop Snow
- March 01, 2015; 8:35 AM
- Though a small amount of rooftop snow can act as an insulator during cold winter months, an excessive amount can cause structural damage to your home.
- 20 Houseplants to Clear Toxins From Your Home
- February 10, 2015; 10:24 AM
- Bringing a bit of nature into your home does more than brighten the atmosphere.
- Five Ways to Improve Your Skin Through Food
- February 05, 2015; 9:18 AM
- As anyone who's broken out after a late-night drinking and pizza binge can attest, diet is clearly linked to skin condition.
- Eco-Friendly Ways to De-Ice Your Sidewalk or Driveway
- January 29, 2015; 12:05 PM
- Don’t let winter ice send you slipping and sliding down your sidewalk or driveway.
- Study: Wood Burning is Not a Major Threat to the Climate
- January 27, 2015; 10:14 AM
- Emissions from wood burning by people in developing countries have a smaller climate impact than previously thought, according to a new study.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F