Do It Yourself Projects
Style & Fashion
Do It Yourself
- How to Winterize Your Yard: Protecting Trees and Shrubs
- November 25, 2015; 3:43 PM
- Proper pruning and protection of shrubs and trees will help them survive the winter months, and will lead to healthy growth come spring.
- Winterizing a Vacant Home
- November 20, 2015; 11:56 AM
- Whether you're shoring up a shore house, battening down the hatches at your cabin, there are a few must-do steps to take that will help ensure your spring or summer return is not met with disaster.
- How to Survive a Winter Storm
- November 18, 2015; 7:25 PM
- Every winter, we encounter storms that surprise everyone with their duration and ferocity. And yet, every year people fail to take the proper steps to ensure that their family stays warm.
- How to Maintain Your Deck The Right Way
- June 04, 2015; 6:13 PM
- Whether you simply wash off mold or re-stain every two years, proper deck maintenance ensures a new-looking, durable outdoor surface that can stand up to the elements and day-to-day use.
- How to Replace a Damaged Deck Board
- June 04, 2015; 6:09 PM
- Wood decks can weather, crack and splinter. Use these steps to replace a damaged deck board.
- How to Sharpen a Lawn Mower Blade
- June 04, 2015; 6:04 PM
- Sharpening a dull lawn mower blade will save you the trouble and money of buying a new one and cut your grass more effectively.
- How to Clean and Maintain a Grill
- June 04, 2015; 5:58 PM
- Grill elements can get damaged over time. Replacing certain parts and giving the grill a good cleaning will prepare it for the season to come.
- 10 Natural Tips for Cleaning Your Whole Home
- April 17, 2015; 5:04 PM
- Spring has arrived, and it’s time to clean the house! But for the conscientious consumer, household cleaning can be a headache.
- The Dangers of Rooftop Snow
- March 01, 2015; 8:35 AM
- Though a small amount of rooftop snow can act as an insulator during cold winter months, an excessive amount can cause structural damage to your home.
- 20 Houseplants to Clear Toxins From Your Home
- February 10, 2015; 10:24 AM
- Bringing a bit of nature into your home does more than brighten the atmosphere.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F