- Former Tropical Cyclone Ikola to Soak Southwestern Australia
- April 09, 2015; 9:22 AM
- While no longer a powerful tropical cyclone, Ikola will still impact southwestern Australia during the second half of this week.
- INFOGRAPHIC: The World's Most Extreme Weather Records
- April 07, 2015; 9:27 AM
- Take a look at some of the wildest and most extreme weather events ever recorded in human history.
- Weakening Tropical Storm Maysak Hits Philippines
- April 05, 2015; 9:00 PM
- Maysak (locally known as Chedeng), made landfill Sunday morning in the Philippines.
- Typhoon Maysak Heads for Philippines
- April 02, 2015; 3:00 AM
- While Maysak is no longer a super typhoon, it remains a very powerful storm over the Pacific Ocean and will threaten the Philippines this weekend.
- Nathan Batters Australia Following Third Landfall
- March 25, 2015; 11:07 PM
- Following a third landfall in Northern Australia, Nathan has weakened below tropical cyclone strength.
- PHOTOS: Deadly Tropical Cyclone Pam Devastates Vanuatu
- March 18, 2015; 4:17 AM
- More images are emerging of the devastation left behind in Vanuatu from Tropical Cyclone Pam.
- Mekkhala Strikes Philippines With Heavy Rain, Gusty Winds
- January 18, 2015; 10:24 PM
- Mekkhala made landfall in northern Samar Island on Saturday night (local time), and will continue to bring heavy rain to Luzon.
- Madagascar Braces for Tropical Cyclone Chedza
- January 18, 2015; 2:00 PM
- Following the development of Bansi east of the island earlier in the week, the new tropical threat looks to cross the Madagascar this weekend.
- First Tropical Cyclone of Season to Form Near Australia
- January 04, 2015; 4:20 AM
- Indications continue to point toward the formation of the Australia Basin's first tropical cyclone of the season.
- India, Bangladesh: Air Quality May Improve as Tropics Threaten
- December 27, 2014; 1:42 PM
- The air quality is expected to improve across India and Bangladesh next week, when a tropical threat looms.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F