- Bonnie to drench US East Coast over Memorial Day weekend
- May 29, 2016; 7:45 AM
- Bonnie has weakened to a tropical depression while approaching the South Carolina coast but will remain capable of spreading downpours across the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.
- Tropical moisture to soak Memorial Day celebrations from DC to NYC, Boston
- May 29, 2016; 7:41 AM
- Moisture from Bonnie will put outdoor Memorial Day plans in jeopardy from Washington, D.C., to Boston on Monday.
- Memorial Day weekend forecast: Tropical system may jeopardize beach plans along Southeast coast
- May 27, 2016; 4:41 AM
- Drenching thunderstorms and a budding tropical system will threaten Memorial Day weekend ceremonies, cookouts and vacations for millions.
- Tropical system may brew near southeastern US coast Memorial Day weekend
- May 24, 2016; 4:22 AM
- Conditions will become favorable for tropical development over the Atlantic Ocean, in the vicinity of the southeastern United States toward the end of May and into early June.
- 2016 East Pacific hurricane forecast: Developing La Nina to yield near-normal number of storms
- May 23, 2016; 7:25 PM
- Following one of the most active hurricane seasons on record in the Eastern Pacific in 2015, fewer storms are predicted for the 2016 season.
- Goodbye Joaquin, Patricia and Erika: World Meteorological Organization retires 3 names from 2015 hurricane season
- April 28, 2016; 9:45 PM
- The World Meteorological Organization will retire the names Erika, Joaquin and Patricia due to their destructive nature during the 2015 season.
- 'Cold blob' to be a wild card in the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season
- April 14, 2016; 5:05 AM
- The potential movement of a ‘cold blob’ of water in the north Atlantic Ocean may be the wild card in the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season, experts say.
- Ancient shipwrecks, tree rings provide clues into Caribbean's hurricane history
- March 28, 2016; 7:13 AM
- Ancient shipwrecks, along with the history imbued in the rings of Caribbean pine trees, are providing new data for more than 300 years of the region's hurricane activity.
- Tropical Cyclone Winston is strongest ever to hit Fiji
- February 22, 2016; 9:28 AM
- Fiji took a direct hit by Tropical Cyclone Winston, the strongest tropical cyclone to strike the island nation.
- Tropical Cyclone Stan slams Western Australia
- January 30, 2016; 8:37 PM
- The northern coast of Western Australia faces flooding rain and damaging winds through Sunday morning as Tropical Cyclone Stan moves in.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F