- Nathan Batters Australia Following Third Landfall
- March 25, 2015; 11:07 PM
- Following a third landfall in Northern Australia, Nathan has weakened below tropical cyclone strength.
- PHOTOS: Deadly Tropical Cyclone Pam Devastates Vanuatu
- March 18, 2015; 4:17 AM
- More images are emerging of the devastation left behind in Vanuatu from Tropical Cyclone Pam.
- Mekkhala Strikes Philippines With Heavy Rain, Gusty Winds
- January 18, 2015; 10:24 PM
- Mekkhala made landfall in northern Samar Island on Saturday night (local time), and will continue to bring heavy rain to Luzon.
- Madagascar Braces for Tropical Cyclone Chedza
- January 18, 2015; 2:00 PM
- Following the development of Bansi east of the island earlier in the week, the new tropical threat looks to cross the Madagascar this weekend.
- First Tropical Cyclone of Season to Form Near Australia
- January 04, 2015; 4:20 AM
- Indications continue to point toward the formation of the Australia Basin's first tropical cyclone of the season.
- India, Bangladesh: Air Quality May Improve as Tropics Threaten
- December 27, 2014; 1:42 PM
- The air quality is expected to improve across India and Bangladesh next week, when a tropical threat looms.
- Despite Weakening, Hagupit to Inundate Vietnam
- December 11, 2014; 4:26 PM
- Despite no longer being the powerful typhoon that devastated the Philippines, Hagupit will still threaten Vietnam with flooding rain.
- 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season Closes Below Normal Despite Two Major Hurricanes
- December 04, 2014; 10:44 AM
- For the second year in a row, the Atlantic hurricane season was below average.
- Philippines on Alert for Super Typhoon Hagupit
- December 04, 2014; 1:10 AM
- The scenario of strengthening Hagupit bringing life-threatening dangers to the Philippines remains a serious concern.
- Tropical Low to Impact Philippines
- November 23, 2014; 4:07 AM
- After a stretch of tranquil weather in the western Pacific, a tropical low will threaten the Philippines.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F