- Tropical Cyclone Stan slams Western Australia
- January 30, 2016; 8:37 PM
- The northern coast of Western Australia faces flooding rain and damaging winds through Sunday morning as Tropical Cyclone Stan moves in.
- Weekly wrap-up: Several pileup crashes occur amid snow squalls in US; Alex becomes rare January hurricane in Atlantic
- January 18, 2016; 2:37 AM
- Dangerous wintry weather was blamed for several accidents on interstates in the Midwest and Northeast this week, while a rare January hurricane formed in the Atlantic.
- Alex became first January hurricane to occur in Atlantic since 1955
- January 16, 2016; 3:41 AM
- Alex became a hurricane in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Thursday and passed near the Azores on Friday morning, before diminishing.
- Tropics spring to life: Pali forms in Pacific; Atlantic system could develop
- January 08, 2016; 9:16 PM
- A storm with some tropical characteristics will continue to track across the western Atlantic into next week. Meanwhile, Tropical Storm Pali formed in the central Pacific on Thursday.
- Year in review: Top 5 viral weather stories of 2015
- January 07, 2016; 4:58 PM
- Take a look back at what weather stories captured the nation's attention in 2015.
- Australia: Tropical low brings flooding rain to Top End, Queensland
- December 28, 2015; 5:08 AM
- An area of tropical low pressure will lead to flooding rain across northern Australia into the middle of the week.
- Weakening Melor to unleash flooding rain in Luzon, Philippines, into Thursday
- December 18, 2015; 5:16 AM
- Melor, also known as Nona in the Philippines, will continue to bring heavy rain to the Philippines into Thursday.
- Sandra to Continue Flooding Rain Potential in Western Mexico
- November 28, 2015; 1:20 PM
- Tropical Rainstorm Sandra will continue to bring the risk of flooding rainfall to portions of western Mexico into Saturday night.
- Kate Weakens Over Open Waters of Atlantic
- November 13, 2015; 5:02 AM
- As of Thursday morning, Kate lost its tropical characteristics.
- Tropical System May Develop as End of Atlantic Hurricane Season Nears
- November 08, 2015; 12:50 AM
- The Atlantic Basin is attempting to have one last gasp for the 2015 hurricane season with a tropical wave being closely monitored for potential development.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F