- Typhoon Haima slams China after killing 13 in the Philippines
- October 22, 2016; 3:00 AM
- Typhoon Haima made a second landfall in southeastern China on Friday after leaving at least 13 dead in the northern Philippines.
- Tropical downpours to drench eastern New England and Atlantic Canada this weekend
- October 21, 2016; 3:13 AM
- Tropical moisture from a system moving up the East Coast of the United States could help to enhance rainfall and bring gusty winds to New England and Atlantic Canada this weekend.
- Typhoon Haima eyes China after bringing destructive winds, flooding to Philippines
- October 20, 2016; 1:09 AM
- Typhoon Haima slammed the Philippines Wednesday night into Thursday following the deadly flooding caused by Typhoon Sarika.
- Brewing Tropical Storm Otto to stir up surf along southeastern US coast
- October 20, 2016; 1:00 AM
- An area of disturbed weather in the western Atlantic may become the next tropical system of the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season late week.
- Sarika to unleash torrential rain in China, Vietnam following deadly flooding
- October 18, 2016; 6:34 PM
- After barreling over the Philippines and across Hainan island, Sarika has its sights set on southern China and northeast Vietnam.
- Rivers to slowly recede after Matthew's historic flooding ravages Carolinas
- October 17, 2016; 5:54 AM
- River levels will gradually recede across the flood-ravaged eastern Carolinas as dry weather continues into the middle of the week.
- Most active Atlantic hurricane season since 2012 could yield additional storms through November
- October 17, 2016; 2:49 AM
- The 2016 hurricane season in the Atlantic Basin is the most active since 2012 and with around six weeks remaining in the season, additional storms may be added to the tally.
- Major Hurricane Nicole unleashes 120-mph winds in rare strike on Bermuda
- October 16, 2016; 7:45 AM
- Only seven other major hurricanes in recorded history have tracked as close to Bermuda as Major Hurricane Nicole did Thursday, lashing the island nation with destructive winds and flooding rain.
- Hurricane Matthew uncovers Civil War-era cannonballs in Folly Beach, South Carolina
- October 15, 2016; 11:03 AM
- Police shut down a section of a beach in South Carolina after 150-year-old explosives were unearthed by Hurricane Matthew.
- Philippines, southern China and Vietnam on alert for brewing typhoon into next week
- October 13, 2016; 2:11 AM
- Areas from the Philippines to southern China and Vietnam should be on alert for another budding typhoon.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F