- Despite Weakening, Hagupit to Inundate Vietnam
- December 11, 2014; 4:26 PM
- Despite no longer being the powerful typhoon that devastated the Philippines, Hagupit will still threaten Vietnam with flooding rain.
- 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season Closes Below Normal Despite Two Major Hurricanes
- December 04, 2014; 10:44 AM
- For the second year in a row, the Atlantic hurricane season was below average.
- Philippines on Alert for Super Typhoon Hagupit
- December 04, 2014; 1:10 AM
- The scenario of strengthening Hagupit bringing life-threatening dangers to the Philippines remains a serious concern.
- Tropical Low to Impact Philippines
- November 23, 2014; 4:07 AM
- After a stretch of tranquil weather in the western Pacific, a tropical low will threaten the Philippines.
- Tropical Disturbance to Spread Rain From Puerto Rico to Bermuda
- November 06, 2014; 9:57 AM
- AccuWeather.com meteorologists are monitoring an area of disturbed weather located north of Puerto Rico.
- Nuri to Pass East of Japan, Close Call for Tokyo
- November 05, 2014; 8:34 PM
- The center of Tropical Storm Nuri will pass east of Japan; however, some outer fridges of the storm will still impact Honshu.
- India, Pakistan to Escape Worst of Tropical Cyclone Nilofar
- October 31, 2014; 3:10 AM
- Nilofar will be far from the dangerous cyclone it once was when it impacts India and Pakistan.
- Disturbance Near Virgin Islands Keeping Tropical Atlantic Active
- October 31, 2014; 3:02 AM
- The Atlantic Basin will continue to show weak signs of tropical activity through this week.
- INFOGRAPHIC: See the Scariest Weather in Your State
- October 30, 2014; 11:13 AM
- For Halloween, we have compiled the United State's scariest weather by state, including highlights of some of the most extreme weather events in history.
- Hanna May Redevelop as New Tropical Concerns Arise
- October 29, 2014; 9:33 AM
- Tropical Storm Hanna has moved into Central America and weakened at midweek. The system could redevelop and another system bears watching.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F