- Tropical Storm Matthew will form in Caribbean and may approach US next week
- September 28, 2016; 7:50 AM
- There is a significant chance the tropical system brewing near the Caribbean could take a turn toward the United States next week.
- Typhoon Megi kills 5, injures over 600 in Taiwan and eastern China
- September 28, 2016; 6:38 AM
- More than 600 people were injured and five were killed after once-Typhoon Megi roared across Taiwan and eastern China.
- Tropical storm likely to form in Caribbean later this week
- September 27, 2016; 12:47 AM
- A tropical wave is likely to become the Atlantic Basin's next tropical storm as it approaches or crosses the Caribbean Sea later this week.
- Karl to usher first windstorm of season into northern UK
- September 26, 2016; 12:32 AM
- The first windstorm of the season could blast the northern United Kingdom this week Tuesday as Karl arrives.
- Taiwan braces for landfall of Typhoon Megi
- September 26, 2016; 12:11 AM
- Typhoon Megi will threaten lives and property across Taiwan and eastern China into the middle of the week.
- Atlantic tropical wave may pose next threat to Caribbean, North America
- September 25, 2016; 2:46 AM
- A new tropical threat may loom for the Caribbean and North America in the not-too-distant future, while eight more weeks remain in the Atlantic hurricane season.
- Karl to stir dangerous surf along eastern US coast while eyeing Bermuda
- September 23, 2016; 6:59 PM
- Karl will pass near Bermuda and lead to increased surf at United States' east coast beaches this weekend.
- Tropical Depression Lisa churns over Atlantic close behind Karl
- September 22, 2016; 3:04 AM
- Tropical Storm Lisa will continue to move across the open waters of the central Atlantic through the end of the week.
- Tropical Rainstorm Paine to wash southwestern US with flooding downpours
- September 21, 2016; 5:03 AM
- Moisture from Tropical Rainstorm Paine will induce flooding thunderstorms across part of the southwestern United States into Wednesday night.
- Strengthening Karl to spark rough surf along US East Coast beaches
- September 20, 2016; 2:34 AM
- Tropical Storm Karl remains on track to strengthen into a hurricane before approaching Bermuda and stirring up surf at the beaches of the United States’ East Coast.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F