- Tropical Cyclone Alfred may trigger flooding in northern Australia
- February 19, 2017; 11:06 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Alfred will threaten coastal communities around the Gulf of Carpentaria with flooding downpours through early this week.
- Weekly wrap-up: Plane disappears over Lake Erie amid snowy conditions; Christmas Blizzard ravages north-central US
- December 30, 2016; 9:26 AM
- A blizzard swept across the north-central US on Christmas Day, while a plane disappeared near Cleveland.
- Typhoon Nock-ten to threaten lives, property in Philippines through Monday
- December 25, 2016; 9:55 PM
- Nock-ten will continue to threaten lives and property as it barrels across the Philippines through Monday.
- 10 of the most memorable weather photos from 2016
- December 22, 2016; 9:37 AM
- Whether it was a potent tornado outbreak, cataclysmic flooding, powerful hurricanes or raging blizzards, extreme weather generated powerful imagery around the world in 2016.
- Cyclone Vardah roars over India with heavy rain, flooding
- December 12, 2016; 9:51 AM
- Vardah will move across India and bring heavy rain and flooding to some areas.
- Cyclone Vardah to make landfall between Chennai and Visakhapatnam on Monday
- December 08, 2016; 9:23 AM
- Cyclonic Storm Vardah remains on track to make landfall in India, between Chennai and Visakhapatnam, to start the new week.
- 2016 Atlantic hurricane season ends as the deadliest in more than 10 years
- November 30, 2016; 2:12 PM
- The most active Atlantic hurricane season in four years came to an end on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- 10 notorious Thanksgiving storms that wreaked havoc
- November 22, 2016; 10:57 AM
- The busiest travel week of the year also falls during a volatile time for extreme weather.
- Threat of flooding, mudslides in Central America to continue through Friday in wake of Otto
- November 21, 2016; 3:35 PM
- Otto, currently a tropical storm, will continue to threaten part of Central America with flooding and mudslides into Friday afternoon.
- Tropical Storm Otto may form in last gasp of Atlantic hurricane season
- November 15, 2016; 3:00 PM
- A stalled cluster of showers and thunderstorms in the western Caribbean has the potential to become a tropical depression, then Tropical Storm Otto soon thereafter.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F