- Waves of thunderstorms to pave way for uptick in Atlantic tropical storms, hurricanes during August
- July 29, 2016; 12:55 AM
- Rounds of showers and thunderstorms moving westward off the coast of Africa may pave the way for future tropical systems over the Atlantic Ocean in the weeks ahead.
- Budding tropical threat may unleash flooding downpours over Philippines on track toward China
- July 29, 2016; 12:11 AM
- A budding tropical system threatens to bring flooding rain to the Philippines into this weekend with potential future impacts on China and Taiwan.
- Late July may yield chance for tropical development in Atlantic
- July 22, 2016; 4:03 AM
- While a vast amount of dry air has dominated and will continue to impact the Atlantic basin over the next few weeks, tropical activity could spark near the west coast of Africa.
- Tropical Storm Darby to impact Hawaii with high surf, beneficial rain this weekend
- July 22, 2016; 12:05 AM
- Tropical Storm Darby, located over the Central Pacific, is expected to bring locally heavy rain and high surf to the islands this weekend.
- Weekly wrap-up: Tropical systems return to dormant Pacific Ocean; China flooding kills over 100
- July 10, 2016; 11:01 AM
- Several tropical storms prowled the eastern and western regions of the Pacific Ocean this week, as a dormant tropical season sprung to life.
- Nepartak kills two in Taiwan, takes aim at eastern China
- July 08, 2016; 6:59 PM
- After slamming Taiwan and claiming at least two lives on Friday, once-Super Typhoon Nepartak is now threatening eastern China.
- Hurricanes to remain at bay in Atlantic Ocean for much of July
- July 08, 2016; 12:40 AM
- Following four named storms in the Atlantic by mid-June of 2016, a lull in tropical activity developed during the past three weeks. Will that trend continue?
- Eastern Mexico braces for second tropical flooding threat in less than a week
- June 26, 2016; 8:08 AM
- On the heels of Danielle, another weak tropical system will move onshore from the Gulf of Mexico with drenching downpours and the risk of flash flooding.
- Danielle to threaten eastern Mexico with deadly flooding, mudslides into midweek
- June 21, 2016; 10:24 AM
- Heavy rain from Danielle will elevate the risk of life-threatening flooding and mudslides across portions of eastern and central Mexico into midweek.
- Danielle to raise flood threat across eastern Mexico
- June 20, 2016; 9:11 AM
- Heavy rain from Danielle will elevate the risk for flooding across eastern Mexico into Tuesday night.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F