- Cyclone Vardah to make landfall between Chennai and Visakhapatnam on Monday
- December 08, 2016; 2:23 PM
- Cyclonic Storm Vardah remains on track to make landfall in India, between Chennai and Visakhapatnam, to start the new week.
- 2016 Atlantic hurricane season ends as the deadliest in more than 10 years
- November 30, 2016; 7:12 PM
- The most active Atlantic hurricane season in four years came to an end on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- 10 notorious Thanksgiving storms that wreaked havoc
- November 22, 2016; 3:57 PM
- The busiest travel week of the year also falls during a volatile time for extreme weather.
- Threat of flooding, mudslides in Central America to continue through Friday in wake of Otto
- November 21, 2016; 8:35 PM
- Otto, currently a tropical storm, will continue to threaten part of Central America with flooding and mudslides into Friday afternoon.
- Tropical Storm Otto may form in last gasp of Atlantic hurricane season
- November 15, 2016; 8:00 PM
- A stalled cluster of showers and thunderstorms in the western Caribbean has the potential to become a tropical depression, then Tropical Storm Otto soon thereafter.
- Will the Atlantic yield one more tropical storm this year?
- November 11, 2016; 12:12 PM
- Conditions have been quiet over the tropical Atlantic for weeks. However, there is the potential for another system to develop prior to the end of November.
- Will more storms brew in the Atlantic before the 2016 hurricane season comes to an end in November?
- November 01, 2016; 5:13 AM
- As the calendar flips over to November, the 2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season will enter its final month. Will there be any more brewing storms across the basin?
- Tropical downpours to drench eastern New England and Atlantic Canada this weekend
- October 21, 2016; 3:13 AM
- Tropical moisture from a system moving up the East Coast of the United States could help to enhance rainfall and bring gusty winds to New England and Atlantic Canada this weekend.
- Typhoon Haima eyes China after bringing destructive winds, flooding to Philippines
- October 20, 2016; 1:09 AM
- Typhoon Haima slammed the Philippines Wednesday night into Thursday following the deadly flooding caused by Typhoon Sarika.
- Brewing Tropical Storm Otto to stir up surf along southeastern US coast
- October 20, 2016; 1:00 AM
- An area of disturbed weather in the western Atlantic may become the next tropical system of the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season late week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F