- July 2 to mark longest stretch without tropical activity on record in northwest Pacific Ocean
- July 01, 2016; 9:53 PM
- A record is set to fall in the tropical northwestern Pacific Ocean as the basin enters its longest stretch of time without a named tropical cyclone - a streak that is likely to end next week.
- Eastern Mexico braces for second tropical flooding threat in less than a week
- June 26, 2016; 8:08 AM
- On the heels of Danielle, another weak tropical system will move onshore from the Gulf of Mexico with drenching downpours and the risk of flash flooding.
- Danielle to threaten eastern Mexico with deadly flooding, mudslides into midweek
- June 21, 2016; 10:24 AM
- Heavy rain from Danielle will elevate the risk of life-threatening flooding and mudslides across portions of eastern and central Mexico into midweek.
- Danielle to raise flood threat across eastern Mexico
- June 20, 2016; 9:11 AM
- Heavy rain from Danielle will elevate the risk for flooding across eastern Mexico into Tuesday night.
- Atlantic storm to trigger rough surf along eastern US beaches through Monday
- June 20, 2016; 5:00 AM
- An offshore storm will continue to cause hazardous beach conditions along the Eastern Seaboard through early week.
- Atlantic storm to trigger rough surf from Florida to Delaware this weekend
- June 18, 2016; 3:19 AM
- An offshore storm will threaten beachgoers along the southeastern coast of the United States with rough surf during Father's Day weekend.
- Weekly wrap-up: 4 people drown off Florida coast in rough surf; Downpours inundate London
- June 13, 2016; 5:33 AM
- Tropical systems moved through the Atlantic and East Pacific oceans this week, while flash flooding left parts of south London underwater.
- Is early tropical Atlantic activity a sign of things to come for 2016 hurricane season?
- June 10, 2016; 4:25 PM
- Following the earliest "C" storm since reliable hurricane records have been kept: What does the summer hold for tropical activity in the Atlantic?
- Tropical downpours continue to drench Florida in wake of Colin
- June 10, 2016; 3:59 PM
- A plume of tropical downpours will continue to drench southern Florida into the weekend.
- Atlantic hurricane season: La Nina may fuel most active season in 3 years
- June 07, 2016; 6:33 PM
- Experts are calling for an above-normal hurricane season this year with 14 named storms forecast for the Atlantic basin.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F