- Tropical Storm Linfa Bringing Flooding Rains to Philippines
- July 04, 2015; 1:20 PM
- While the Philippines will escape Chan-hom, the same cannot be said for Tropical Storm Linfa.
- Atlantic Hurricane Season Lull to Persist as El Nino Limits Tropical Development
- July 01, 2015; 3:55 AM
- El Niño will continue to greatly limit tropical development in the Atlantic Basin and greatly scale back rainfall in the Caribbean.
- Top Five US Cities Most Vulnerable to Hurricanes
- June 25, 2015; 7:22 AM
- Despite the below-normal season, there are some U.S. cities that are at higher risk than others to experience the impacts of a hurricane in any given year.
- Tropics to Re-Awaken Over West Pacific in Late June, July
- June 24, 2015; 7:00 AM
- The western Pacific was void of tropical systems for a month prior to the development of Tropical Storm Kujira, and this more active pattern is expected to continue through the month of July.
- Bill's Tropical Moisture to Trigger Storms, Flooding in New England
- June 21, 2015; 9:30 PM
- Bill continues to move through the eastern third of the country, leaving a drenched countryside in its wake.
- Flooding From Bill May Spread From Cincinnati to NYC, DC
- June 20, 2015; 4:45 PM
- Bill will track across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and into the mid-Atlantic this weekend with localized torrential rain and the potential for flooding.
- Bill's Rain to Drench Midwest, Northeast Into the Weekend
- June 18, 2015; 5:50 AM
- Moisture from Bill will enhance rainfall across part of the Midwest by Friday and some of the Northeast this weekend, leading to localized flood concerns.
- REPORTS: Tropical Depression Bill Tracks Northward Across Eastern Texas
- June 17, 2015; 9:40 AM
- Tropical Depression Bill continues its northward track into northeast Texas producing heavy rainfall and localized flooding.
- Mexico Faces Flooding Rain From Carlos
- June 16, 2015; 4:03 AM
- Hurricane Carlos will remain a dangerous storm early this week as flooding rain and locally damaging winds impact parts of western Mexico.
- Tropical System to Threaten the Southern Plains This Week
- June 15, 2015; 10:20 AM
- A disturbance over the Gulf of Mexico may become the next tropical storm in the 2015 Atlantic Hurricane Season before moving into the southern Plains.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F