- Weekly wrap-up: Plane disappears over Lake Erie amid snowy conditions; Christmas Blizzard ravages north-central US
- December 30, 2016; 2:26 PM
- A blizzard swept across the north-central US on Christmas Day, while a plane disappeared near Cleveland.
- Typhoon Nock-ten to threaten lives, property in Philippines through Monday
- December 26, 2016; 2:55 AM
- Nock-ten will continue to threaten lives and property as it barrels across the Philippines through Monday.
- 10 of the most memorable weather photos from 2016
- December 22, 2016; 2:37 PM
- Whether it was a potent tornado outbreak, cataclysmic flooding, powerful hurricanes or raging blizzards, extreme weather generated powerful imagery around the world in 2016.
- Cyclone Vardah roars over India with heavy rain, flooding
- December 12, 2016; 2:51 PM
- Vardah will move across India and bring heavy rain and flooding to some areas.
- Cyclone Vardah to make landfall between Chennai and Visakhapatnam on Monday
- December 08, 2016; 2:23 PM
- Cyclonic Storm Vardah remains on track to make landfall in India, between Chennai and Visakhapatnam, to start the new week.
- 2016 Atlantic hurricane season ends as the deadliest in more than 10 years
- November 30, 2016; 7:12 PM
- The most active Atlantic hurricane season in four years came to an end on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- 10 notorious Thanksgiving storms that wreaked havoc
- November 22, 2016; 3:57 PM
- The busiest travel week of the year also falls during a volatile time for extreme weather.
- Threat of flooding, mudslides in Central America to continue through Friday in wake of Otto
- November 21, 2016; 8:35 PM
- Otto, currently a tropical storm, will continue to threaten part of Central America with flooding and mudslides into Friday afternoon.
- Tropical Storm Otto may form in last gasp of Atlantic hurricane season
- November 15, 2016; 8:00 PM
- A stalled cluster of showers and thunderstorms in the western Caribbean has the potential to become a tropical depression, then Tropical Storm Otto soon thereafter.
- Will the Atlantic yield one more tropical storm this year?
- November 11, 2016; 12:12 PM
- Conditions have been quiet over the tropical Atlantic for weeks. However, there is the potential for another system to develop prior to the end of November.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F