Common Cold Forecast
- Hi 21° Lo 8°
- 3 = Neutral
- The weather will not significantly impact the risk of catching a cold, nor the severity or duration of a cold.
- Hi 31° Lo 8°
- 6 = At High Risk
- The weather substantially increases the risk of catching a cold. The weather makes colds more likely to be severe and of longer duration. Plan activities accordingly.
- Hi 32° Lo 0°
- 5 = At Risk
- The weather increases the risk of catching a cold. Plan activities accordingly.
The weather plays an important role in the chance you will get a cold and, if you do, how severe it will be and how long it will last. These factors are combined to yield the AccuWeather.com Common Cold Forecast.Respiratory Live Feed
- Four Surprising Ways to Ward Off a Cold
- January 24, 2015; 10:22 AM
- You already wash your hands often and load up on vitamin-rich foods…but there are a few more things you can do to avoid catching a cold, according to recent research.
- Six Soups to Warm You Up This Winter
- January 15, 2015; 9:55 AM
- There’s nothing better than a hot bowl of soup to warm up on a cold day.
- Six Tips To Improve Indoor Air Quality
- January 14, 2015; 2:57 PM
- Keeping the doors and windows tightly closed is a necessity as the winter months settle in.