Flying Travel Index
- Hi 39° Lo 35°
- 8 = Excellent
- Conditions are excellent for flying!
- Hi 45° Lo 35°
- 4 = Good
- Conditions are good for flying.
- Hi 42° Lo 30°
- 7 = Very Good
- Conditions are very good for flying.
The AccuWeather.com Flying Travel Index takes into consideration all of the weather factors that impact your comfort at the time of your departing flight. It is important to regularly check with your airline or airport to confirm the time of your departing flights.Business Travel Live Feed
- How to See Alaska's National Parks
- November 30, 2015; 12:14 PM
- Alaska is a state of superlatives, so it's fitting that the state's eight national parks contain the nation's highest peak, the largest landmass, and some of the wildest areas in the world.
- Europe's Best Winter Getaways
- November 29, 2015; 6:59 AM
- Europeans have dreamt up many definitions of cozy. Find out why there’s no winter like a European winter -- especially in these towns.
- America's Best Winter Drives
- November 26, 2015; 7:30 AM
- Check out the season’s cold-weather beauty from the comfort of your car on these top winter drives.