- Hi 63° Lo 48°
- 7 = Very Good
- Conditions will be very good for outside construction projects.
- Hi 56° Lo 49°
- 6 = Good
- Conditions will be good for outside construction projects.
- Hi 62° Lo 52°
- 3 = Fair
- Expect only fair conditions for outside construction projects.
The AccuWeather.com Construction Forecast will help you determine ideal weather conditions for outdoor construction projects.Home And Garden Live Feed
- Spring cleaning: How to prepare your home for outdoor living
- May 11, 2016; 10:58 AM
- Before summer gets into full swing, take a weekend to get your home ready for outdoor living.
- 15 ways to beat the heat this summer
- May 10, 2016; 2:22 PM
- Don't over-use the AC; these DIY tips will do the trick.
- Excessive snow from Blizzard of 2016 heightens risk of roof collapses
- January 25, 2016; 6:35 AM
- Though a small amount of rooftop snow can act as an insulator during cold winter months, an excessive amount can cause structural damage to your home.