- Hi 58° Lo 43°
- 5 = Good
- Conditions will be good for outside construction projects.
- Hi 58° Lo 42°
- 8 = Very Good
- Conditions will be very good for outside construction projects.
- Hi 58° Lo 46°
- 2 = Poor
- Expect poor conditions for outside construction projects.
The AccuWeather.com Construction Forecast will help you determine ideal weather conditions for outdoor construction projects.Home And Garden Live Feed
- 'Tis the Season for Trash?
- December 15, 2014; 10:20 AM
- Americans throw away 25 percent more trash during the Thanksgiving to New Year holiday period. The added waste adds up to 25 million tons of garbage!
- Stay Warm, Burn Wisely
- December 15, 2014; 10:17 AM
- Brrr! When the temperature goes down outside, fireplaces and wood-burning stoves can take away the chill inside.
- How to Trim a Tree
- December 13, 2014; 3:42 PM
- Whether cutting storm-damaged branches and dead limbs, regulating growth or shaping a tree for aesthetic purposes, regular trimming is important to promoting a healthy, good-looking tree.