- Hi 80° Lo 71°
- 2 = Moderate
- Indoor dust and dander levels will be moderate.
- Hi 80° Lo 73°
- 5 = High
- Indoor dust and dander levels will be high. Actions to control indoor dust and dander are recommended.
- Hi 82° Lo 73°
- 7 = Very High
- Indoor dust and dander levels will be very high. Actions to control indoor dust and dander are strongly recommended.
The AccuWeather.com Dust & Dander Forecast will help you determine how conducive conditions are to the accumulation of dust and dander in the air and on the surfaces inside your home.Allergies Live Feed
- Surprising Ways to Prevent the Cold and Flu
- November 04, 2015; 12:02 PM
- Colder weather is setting in and with the change of seasons you might also notice more people coughing, sneezing and calling in sick. It’s a harsh reality that these chilly months are strongly associated with the cold and flu.
- Summer Health Myths That Will Surprise You
- August 23, 2015; 7:10 AM
- From lazy days at the beach to weekend hikes, there’s a lot to love about summer, but spending more time in the great outdoors means you could be running into some potential health issues.
- Is Extreme Heat Yielding Extreme Health Concerns for Americans?
- August 16, 2015; 8:22 AM
- Extreme heat is the leading cause of weather-related deaths in the US. Heat-related deaths are often a result of heat stroke and related conditions, but also occur under other health conditions.