- Hi 52° Lo 49°
- 2 = Poor
- Expect poor conditions for outside construction projects.
- Hi 61° Lo 50°
- 5 = Good
- Conditions will be good for outside construction projects.
- Hi 64° Lo 51°
- 7 = Very Good
- Conditions will be very good for outside construction projects.
The AccuWeather.com Construction Forecast will help you determine ideal weather conditions for outdoor construction projects.Home And Garden Live Feed
- How to Maintain Your Deck The Right Way
- June 04, 2015; 6:13 PM
- Whether you simply wash off mold or re-stain every two years, proper deck maintenance ensures a new-looking, durable outdoor surface that can stand up to the elements and day-to-day use.
- How to Replace a Damaged Deck Board
- June 04, 2015; 6:09 PM
- Wood decks can weather, crack and splinter. Use these steps to replace a damaged deck board.
- How to Sharpen a Lawn Mower Blade
- June 04, 2015; 6:04 PM
- Sharpening a dull lawn mower blade will save you the trouble and money of buying a new one and cut your grass more effectively.