- Hi 62° Lo 47°
- 1 = Beneficial
- Weather conditions create a lowered risk of catching the flu, and will help to make a case of the flu less severe and of shorter duration.
- Hi 60° Lo 46°
- 2 = Neutral
- The weather will not significantly impact the risk of catching the flu, nor its severity or duration.
- Hi 55° Lo 50°
- 4 = At Risk
- The weather increases the risk of catching the flu. Plan activities accordingly.
The arrival of flu season each winter impacts schools, workplaces and families. The AccuWeather.com Flu Forecast combines the effects of the weather with relevant demographic factors to provide a scale showing the overall probability of flu transmission and the severity of flu symptoms.Respiratory Live Feed
- Nine Restaurants in Unexpected Places
- May 17, 2015; 8:34 AM
- There's no doubt we'd go out of our way to visit a restaurant in an an amazing and unexpected location -- like the ocean floor, perhaps, or inside an ice castle...
- When Is It Safe To Eat Snow?
- March 05, 2015; 10:40 AM
- Everybody does it, but is it okay to eat snow?
- Warming Foods for Winter Wellness
- February 14, 2015; 8:19 AM
- Stay warm this winter and avoid seasonal blues with these warming foods.