- Hi 44° Lo 33°
- 3 = Fair
- Expect only fair conditions for outside construction projects.
- Hi 48° Lo 37°
- 1 = Poor
- Expect poor conditions for outside construction projects.
- Hi 55° Lo 39°
- 8 = Very Good
- Conditions will be very good for outside construction projects.
The AccuWeather.com Construction Forecast will help you determine ideal weather conditions for outdoor construction projects.Home And Garden Live Feed
- Excessive snow from Blizzard of 2016 heightens risk of roof collapses
- January 25, 2016; 6:35 AM
- Though a small amount of rooftop snow can act as an insulator during cold winter months, an excessive amount can cause structural damage to your home.
- Blizzard survival guide: These tips could help save your life
- December 26, 2015; 12:30 PM
- These tools, tips and essential winter kit items could help save your life if you're ever stranded in a blizzard.
- Emergency heat for winter storms
- December 23, 2015; 4:53 PM
- Is there a way to prepare and protect your family from power outages? The best way to protect your family is to do some planning now.