Weather BlogsNews Blogs
- Northeast to Become Chilly Later in the Week
- April 21, 2015; 10:10 AM
- This map shows the pressure pattern earlier this morning. You can see the extensiveness of the area of west to east winds. As a storm north of the Upper Great Lakes moves eastward, the flow will become more northwesterly.
- Severe Storms With Hail and High Winds for Texas and Oklahoma
- April 21, 2015; 9:40 AM
- Active day across parts of Texas and Oklahoma Wednesday afternoon. Storms also in the mid-Atlantic Wednesday.
- Another Record High Global Temperature Achieved
- April 20, 2015; 4:17 PM
- Once again, a new monthly temperature record has been set for the global land/ocean surface combined, according to NOAA.