- Wildfire impacts on US air quality
- July 23, 2017; 10:21 AM
- Even compared to the most densely populated areas on the I-95 corridor, Los Angeles experiences significantly more poor air quality days than New York City or Washington, D.C.
- Heat to relax in the Southeast, build in the Plains, Atlantic tropics quiet but Pacific very busy
- July 22, 2017; 7:01 PM
- The southeast cools off somewhat over the next week but things go the other way back in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Morning rays in Hawaii
- July 21, 2017; 5:32 PM
- Morning rays captured in Ewa Beach, Hawaii, by "Luke M." on July 21.
- Rainbow over the valley
- July 20, 2017; 5:45 PM
- This rainbow in Vestal, New York, was captured by "dfoland" via drone on June 30.
- Sunrise in Sebastian, Florida
- July 19, 2017; 5:33 PM
- "Renee P." captured a glimpse of the sunrise through the palm trees in Sebastian, Florida, on July 19.
- Will the famous July Pennsylvania floods repeat this week?
- July 19, 2017; 3:59 PM
- Everybody in Pennsylvania remembers the Johnstown and Smethport floods this week. Could history repeat itself?
- Wildfire smoke spreads eastward, heavy thunderstorms to target Ontario
- July 19, 2017; 10:53 AM
- Large wildfires in B.C. are sending smoke far to the east. Large thunderstorm complexes may target southern Ontario later this week.
- Storm in Norristown, Pennsylvania
- July 18, 2017; 5:55 PM
- Evening storms brewing near Norristown, Pennsylvania. Captured by "Raligard" on July 17.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F