- A Quick Word About Next Week's Storm
- February 28, 2015; 6:30 PM
- I just have a few brief words about the situation coming up next week.
- Photos and Video: Arctic Sea Smoke/Sea Fog
- February 28, 2015; 11:12 AM
- Pictures and video of a fascinating weather phenomenon.
- A Brief Break From Cold
- February 28, 2015; 12:00 AM
- After one more batch of snow mainly in the Plains through Saturday, we will see a nice warmup, but it won't last. Soaking rain, maybe bad thunderstorms, will accompany a sharp cold front next week.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- February 27, 2015; 3:49 PM
- Update on weekend snow and a look at the long range.
- Cold and Stormy Pattern Through Next Week
- February 27, 2015; 11:27 AM
- Bitterly cold air covers much of the country today. A series of storms into the middle of next week will generate snow, ice and rain, followed by another blast of arctic air late next week.
- A Tale of Two Storms, Each With Unique Extreme Weather
- February 27, 2015; 11:01 AM
- Stormy weather through Wednesday. Expect more snow, heavy rain, maybe flooding and severe storms.
- Northeast: March to Come in Like a Penguin
- February 27, 2015; 7:38 AM
- The wind will not roar like a lion in the Northeast on Sunday March 1. It certainly won't be lamblike. However, with more cold and snow in the forecast, it might be suitable for this group:
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F