- Texas and Deep South Heat, Southeast Tolerable
- July 29, 2015; 12:45 AM
- Hot high pressure aloft will hold on over Texas and adjacent states through the weekend. Fronts will continue to push into the Southeast and stall.
- Red Sunset in Stamford, CT
- July 28, 2015; 11:02 PM
- The sun sets, creating a red sky, above Stamford, Connecticut by "Hikka" on July 27, 2015.
Upload to http://photo.accuweather.com to qualify!
- India, Pakistan and Bangladesh Experience Historic Rainfall
- July 28, 2015; 12:02 PM
- Two monsoon lows are teaming up to bring record rainfall and deadly flooding to parts of southern Asia.
- A Late-Summer Look to the Weather
- July 28, 2015; 11:28 AM
- A pattern more typical of late July and early August is shaping up around the country, one with heat and humidity, but with fewer incidents of severe thunderstorms and flooding.
- Northeast Heat and Humidity to Ease as August Begins
- July 28, 2015; 10:06 AM
- It's going to be hot hazy and humid in the much of the Northeast today through Thursday. The recalescent, sudorific, canicular, pyrogenic frying heat gains our attention.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F