- More severe weather days coming, but a break is coming too
- March 30, 2017; 3:51 AM
- The weather pattern still favors severe storm threats down South, and this will continue for another week; however, changes are coming later next week.
- Eastern storm snowfall forecast map
- March 29, 2017; 6:10 PM
- Winter not giving up that easily.
- Another storm chaser tragedy: three killed in Texas accident
- March 29, 2017; 5:50 PM
- The tragic death of three storm chasers played out on social media during tornadic storms Tuesday evening in Texas.
- Trump administration rolls back regulations on carbon emissions
- March 29, 2017; 3:38 PM
- New executive order from President Trump rolls back environmental regulations from the Obama Administration.
- Washington sunset
- March 29, 2017; 2:56 PM
- Sunset in Everett, Washington, by "Leonard" on Jan. 10, 2017
- Wind storm cuts power to millions
- March 29, 2017; 2:36 PM
- A freak wind storm cut power to millions of people yesterday.
- Severe storms today and again Thursday
- March 29, 2017; 11:18 AM
- Spring severe weather season is underway, and that means daily severe storms.
- Cape May springtime sunrise
- March 28, 2017; 12:10 PM
- Springtime sunrise, Cape May, New Jersey, by "Kim" on March 25, 2017
- The next round of severe weather starts in Texas today
- March 28, 2017; 9:45 AM
- Texas style storms today with a threat of tornadoes
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F