- Wintry cold to hit the Northeast late this week
- December 05, 2016; 4:07 PM
- Yes, it is chilly now, but wait until later this week.
- Dry, chilly weekend weather for the Northeast
- December 02, 2016; 3:17 PM
- So when is it going to get really cold?
- Chilly and dry through Sunday in the Northeast
- December 01, 2016; 4:39 PM
- OK weather for the weekend
- More rain for Northeast today then dry into the weekend
- November 30, 2016; 3:54 PM
- Street flooding in some of the heavier rain
- November ends wet in Northeast, but December starts dry
- November 29, 2016; 3:25 PM
- Such is the stuff that generates rumors, worries or snowstorm dreams that later turn out to be unfounded.
- Northeast to turn milder and wetter through midweek
- November 28, 2016; 3:57 PM
- As we close out November and start December this week, the Northeast will have two rounds of rain and a warmup.
- Thanksgiving weekend weather in the Northeast
- November 24, 2016; 3:50 PM
- A low pressure area moving northeastward from Michigan is pulling some milder air northward from Ohio to New Jersey today.
- Good travel weather in I-95 and I-81 corridors
- November 23, 2016; 3:38 PM
- It is dry in the I-95 and I-81 corridors (except where it snowed recently downwind from Lake Ontario).
- Good pre-holiday travel weather in the Northeast
- November 22, 2016; 3:07 PM
- Outside, cloudy weather is on the menu for Thanksgiving Day.
- Northeast: Warm to cold this weekend
- November 18, 2016; 4:17 PM
- Wait 'til you see how cold it feels Sunday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F