- Better-than-average Christmas travel conditions
- January 24, 2017; 2:49 PM
- Be ready for rain in the Northeast Corridor Saturday morning.
- As Northeast storm leaves, a brief warmup then a long cooldown
- January 24, 2017; 11:52 AM
- Tomorrow will be milder, but it won't last
- Strong northeaster slams the coast with wind and water
- January 23, 2017; 11:18 AM
- Sheets of windswept rain from NYC to Boston tonight.
- Northeast to start next week with rain, end with ice-cold winds
- January 20, 2017; 1:48 PM
- Big changes in the Northeast next week
- Great Lakes, Northeast unlikely to have any real mid-winter weather until later next week
- January 18, 2017; 11:55 AM
- The exception is northern New England, where temperatures are above average but it is still on the cold side.
- Snow north, rain south in New England tonight; Dry late week and weekend
- January 17, 2017; 3:02 PM
- No real cold air likely before late next week
- A chilly weekend in the Northeast, then another warm spell coming next week
- January 13, 2017; 1:29 PM
- Mid- and late week days next week could be warmer than average by 20-30 degrees
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F