- Eastern Storm Update and Great Lakes Ice
- March 03, 2015; 9:52 AM
- Impressive ice cover on the Great Lakes and a look at the latest storm.
- Eastern Storm Shifts more South
- March 01, 2015; 9:02 AM
- Storm gets suppressed farther south and some changes in the pattern ahead.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- February 27, 2015; 3:49 PM
- Update on weekend snow and a look at the long range.
- Weather Pattern Update
- February 25, 2015; 7:22 PM
- My thoughts on the overall pattern into next week....
- Maritimes Snowfall Forecast Map
- February 24, 2015; 7:27 PM
- A small, but intensifying storm off the New England coast will track northeastward through the Maritimes by Wednesday.
- Weather Highlights this Week and Beyond
- February 23, 2015; 7:42 PM
- Weather highlights into next week
- Eastern Canada Snow Update
- February 20, 2015; 3:38 PM
- The storm impacting parts of eastern Canada later tonight and into Saturday with snow will move fairly quickly and will not be all that intense, but it will have a decent amount of moisture with it.
- Signs of a March Pattern Change
- February 20, 2015; 12:31 AM
- Some hope may be on the horizon for those freezing in the East
- Storm Update
- February 19, 2015; 3:17 PM
- Update on storms
- Winter Not Even Close to Done Yet in the East
- February 18, 2015; 2:07 AM
- At least two more blasts of bitter cold into the eastern half of the country over the next 10 days. Possible pattern change beyond that.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F