- Long-Range Forecast Model Update Into Mid-January
- December 19, 2014; 9:08 AM
- Update on the long-range forecast model data.
- Christmas Holiday Preview in Canada
- December 18, 2014; 3:45 PM
- A look a the storm systems that could impact Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Canada.
- Updated Probability of a White Christmas for Canada Cities
- December 18, 2014; 12:39 AM
- What are your current chances for a white Christmas?
- Updated Snowfall Forecast Map for Quebec and New Brunswick
- December 17, 2014; 10:33 AM
- Here is our latest storm snowfall forecast map for Quebec and New Brunswick.
- Storm Snowfall Map
- December 16, 2014; 10:34 AM
- Storms will target the East and the West once again this week.
- Forecast Model Update into January
- December 11, 2014; 10:50 PM
- Incredible weather over the past couple of days in the West and East. So what do the next few weeks look like?
- Snowfall Forecast Map Update for Thursday
- December 11, 2014; 9:06 AM
- Storm snowfall update.
- Eastern Canada Winter Storm Update #3
- December 10, 2014; 4:20 PM
- A brief Wednesday afternoon update on the eastern storm
- Eastern Storm Update
- December 08, 2014; 4:12 PM
- Big storms left and right.
- Warmth Expands into Mid-Month, Pattern Change Late-Month
- December 05, 2014; 7:46 PM
- Arctic air takes a vacation through at least mid-month.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F