- Canada Summer Outlook 2015
- May 22, 2015; 3:17 PM
- The upcoming summer will be very warm across a majority of southern Canada with reduced rainfall.
- Snow, Ice and Wind Storm Blasts Manitoba
- May 17, 2015; 10:45 PM
- A Colorado low brings snow, ice and strong winds to southern Manitoba.
- Forecast Clues Into Mid-June
- May 15, 2015; 12:20 AM
- Long-range forecast model clues into mid-June.
- Long-Range Update
- May 12, 2015; 3:22 PM
- A quick Tuesday update on the weekly long-range forecast model output and El Nino.
- Latest Clues to the Weekly Long Range Forecast
- May 07, 2015; 11:27 PM
- Latest weekly update and a new ensemble update for the summer.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- May 01, 2015; 11:15 PM
- Below is my latest interpretation of the weekly ECMWF forecast model update.
- Pick your Summer Forecast
- April 29, 2015; 10:09 AM
- A look at several forecast model outlooks for the upcoming summer.
- El Nino Look to the Long Range
- April 24, 2015; 12:17 PM
- Latest model update points toward a soggy southern U.S. and a return to the western Canada warmth.
- Final Snow and Ice Extent Update for the Season
- April 22, 2015; 3:01 PM
- How did snow cover extent fare this past winter across Canada and a look back at the Great Ice season.
- Update on Long Range
- April 21, 2015; 12:03 PM
- An update on the long range and a look at the overall pattern the rest of this week in Canada.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F