- Warmth to prevail in the East and far West the rest of this month
- August 24, 2016; 12:55 PM
- Warm end to August in the East and far West, while the southern Prairies get some early season chill.
- Update on the weekly pattern into September
- August 22, 2016; 3:09 PM
- Latest clues to the weekly patterns through mid-September.
- Fall 2016 outlook for Canada
- August 11, 2016; 3:01 PM
- A look at what the fall may offer in terms of the overall weather pattern across Canada.
- Update on the long range into early September
- August 05, 2016; 11:41 AM
- An update on the clues to the long range weather pattern into early September.
- Weekly long-range update
- August 02, 2016; 1:50 PM
- Potential for significant rain in the western Prairies then severe thunderstorms in the eastern Prairies. Latest clues to the long range.
- Another dry spell for parts of Ontario and Quebec into next week
- July 27, 2016; 3:57 PM
- Another stretch of dry weather for parts of eastern Canada into next week.
- Warmth dominating across Canada so far this summer
- July 25, 2016; 3:10 PM
- A warm first half of summer for a majority of Canada.
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern
- July 20, 2016; 10:48 AM
- Fast, west-to-east jet stream pattern across southern Canada into next week.
- Clues to the long range pattern through mid-August
- July 17, 2016; 9:57 AM
- Clues to the long range over the next several weeks across North America.
- Heavy rainfall potential for southwestern Alberta
- July 12, 2016; 5:30 PM
- Potential for significant rainfall over southwestern Alberta late this week into the early weekend.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F