- Potential wintry mix for parts of eastern Canada late week
- March 22, 2017; 7:55 PM
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- Is the spring season getting longer?
- March 22, 2017; 5:19 PM
- Researchers from the University of New Hampshire indicate that the vernal window may opening earlier.
- Weekly long-range weather pattern update
- March 21, 2017; 11:29 AM
- Latest interpretation of the weekly long-range forecast model output for North America.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern over the next 10 days
- March 15, 2017; 8:37 PM
- When will the cold leave the East? More storms for the West?
- Eastern snowstorm snowfall forecast
- March 13, 2017; 11:54 AM
- Major snowstorm headed for southern Quebec and northern New Brunswick
- Winter holding on strong in western Canada
- March 06, 2017; 3:18 PM
- Arctic air overwhelms the Prairies. Strong winds in the Great Lakes for Wednesday.
- Weekly long-range update into early April
- March 03, 2017; 2:40 PM
- Cold to persist across western Canada through mid-March
- My outlook for spring 2017 in Canada
- February 23, 2017; 9:04 AM
- The 2017 spring weather outlook for Canada
- Weekly long-range outlook through March
- February 21, 2017; 9:10 AM
- Cold air concentrates over the Prairies for March while storms target the Great Lakes region.
- Snowstorm update and my thoughts on the overall weather pattern
- February 15, 2017; 11:21 AM
- Storm will bring blizzard conditions to parts of New Brunswick and P.E.I. by early Thursday morning.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F