- Saturday Afternoon Update on Sun/Mon Storm
- January 31, 2015; 4:00 PM
- Saturday afternoon snowstorm update.
- Long Range Model Update through February
- January 30, 2015; 5:07 PM
- An update on the snow potential over the Maritimes and for southern Ontario. February looking cold in the East and mild in the far West.
- Impending Snowstorm for New Brunswick and Maine
- January 29, 2015; 3:16 PM
- Major storm will bring heavy snow to New Brunswick. Big change coming for Alberta and Saskatchewan Friday and Saturday.
- Snow Update From Ontario to the Maritimes
- January 28, 2015; 3:36 PM
- A storm will bring light to moderate snow to eastern Canada Thursday/Thursday night then will intensify and possibly bring heavier snow to New Brunswick Friday night.
- Maritimes Blizzard Recap
- January 28, 2015; 10:21 AM
- A snow and wind recap of the blizzard which impacted the Canadian Maritimes.
- Midweek Snow for Ontario and Quebec
- January 27, 2015; 4:55 PM
- Snow will overspread Ontario late Wednesday night or early Thursday then reach Quebec later Thursday and Thursday night.
- Atlantic Canada Snowstorm Monday Afternoon Update
- January 26, 2015; 3:34 PM
- Monday afternoon update on the impending snowstorm for Atlantic Canada and the next system for midweek in eastern Canada.
- Two Snowstorms on the Map and a Long-Range Update
- January 23, 2015; 12:01 AM
- A look at the next two snowstorms and the long-range forecast model update...
- Atlantic Canada Snowstorm Update #2
- January 22, 2015; 9:08 AM
- A coastal storm will bring accumulating snow to parts of Atlantic Canada from Thursday afternoon into early Friday.
- Eastern Canada Snowstorm Update #2
- January 18, 2015; 11:43 AM
- A new pdate on the quick-moving snowstorm coming for parts of Quebec later today into early Monday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F