- Another dry spell for parts of Ontario and Quebec into next week
- July 27, 2016; 3:57 PM
- Another stretch of dry weather for parts of eastern Canada into next week.
- Warmth dominating across Canada so far this summer
- July 25, 2016; 3:10 PM
- A warm first half of summer for a majority of Canada.
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern
- July 20, 2016; 10:48 AM
- Fast, west-to-east jet stream pattern across southern Canada into next week.
- Clues to the long range pattern through mid-August
- July 17, 2016; 9:57 AM
- Clues to the long range over the next several weeks across North America.
- Heavy rainfall potential for southwestern Alberta
- July 12, 2016; 5:30 PM
- Potential for significant rainfall over southwestern Alberta late this week into the early weekend.
- Major storm this weekend into early next week
- July 08, 2016; 3:37 PM
- A strong, upper-level storm system will bring significant rain, severe thunderstorms and much cooler air to parts of western and central Canada into early next week.
- Clues to the extended forecast through the end of July
- July 06, 2016; 4:49 PM
- Latest ideas on the weekly long range through the end of this month.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern through next week
- July 05, 2016; 11:24 PM
- No sustained heat from southern BC into the central Prairies over the next week or two.
- Lack of extremes over the next 10 days
- June 29, 2016; 10:07 AM
- Progressive pattern across southern Canada over the next 6 to 10 days. Also a look at the sea surface temperature anomalies.
- Long-range clues into July
- June 24, 2016; 9:42 AM
- Forecast pattern clues through most of July.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F