- Wildfire smoke spreads eastward, heavy thunderstorms to target Ontario
- July 19, 2017; 10:53 AM
- Large wildfires in B.C. are sending smoke far to the east. Large thunderstorm complexes may target southern Ontario later this week.
- Weekly long range update
- July 14, 2017; 1:29 PM
- Forecast signals are pretty weak for the next few weeks.
- Latest clues to the short and long-range weather pattern
- July 08, 2017; 11:20 AM
- Hot and generally dry weather to focus more in the West, while several fronts will bring cooler shots and some rainfall to the East the next 7-10 days.
- Some thoughts into July
- June 28, 2017; 1:33 PM
- My thoughts on the pattern this week and beyond.
- Random thoughts into July
- June 28, 2017; 1:31 PM
- Some thoughts on the short- and long-range weather for Canada.
- Update on the long-range pattern through first half of July
- June 20, 2017; 8:11 AM
- Cooler air to expand from Prairies to eastern Canada late June into early July.
- Clues to the long-range forecast into July
- June 16, 2017; 1:27 PM
- Severe thunderstorm risk for parts of Ontario on Sunday and a look at the long range into mid-July.
- Stormy pattern into the weekend
- June 14, 2017; 12:34 PM
- Severe thunderstorm threat for Ontario Sunday afternoon.
- Summer to finally make an appearance in the East
- June 07, 2017; 10:31 AM
- Pattern change will deliver summer heat and humidity into parts of the East late this weekend.
- Long-range clues through June
- May 24, 2017; 9:10 AM
- What the overall weekly weather patterns may look like through mid-June.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F