- Oho to Pay a Visit to BC and Alaska
- October 07, 2015; 12:39 PM
- Oho will likely bring hurricane-force wind gusts and heavy rainfall to parts of coastal BC Thursday night into Friday.
- Weekly Long-Range Update
- October 02, 2015; 12:13 AM
- Weather pattern clues through the end of October.
- Flood Potential Update
- September 29, 2015; 6:02 PM
- Major rainfall event for the Maritimes late tonight, Wednesday and Wednesday night. Heaviest rain headed for central New Brunswick.
- Tropical Moisture to Bring Heavy Rain to the Maritimes
- September 28, 2015; 8:33 PM
- Flood potential for portions of the Maritimes midweek.
- Weekly Clues to the Long Range
- September 25, 2015; 8:34 AM
- My latest interpretation of the weekly long range forecast output.
- Weekly Long-Range Forecast Model Interpretation
- September 18, 2015; 12:18 AM
- Weekly weather pattern clues into mid-October.
- My Thoughts on the Pattern Into Early Next Week
- September 15, 2015; 3:58 PM
- A look at some of the pattern highlights this week into next week across Canada.
- Long-Range Pattern Clues Into October
- September 11, 2015; 3:39 PM
- Henri will brush southeastern Newfoundland Saturday, wet and cool weekend for Ontario and a look at the long range into October.
- Faster Flow Means a More Changeable Pattern Into Next Week
- September 09, 2015; 4:18 PM
- My latest thoughts on upcoming weather events into next week.
- My Thoughts on the Pattern into Next Week
- September 08, 2015; 8:00 PM
- A look at the potential weather highlights into next week. Also new monthlies have been released and offer more clues about the fall and winter.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F