- Extreme cold in the West and some snow for the East
- December 09, 2016; 5:12 PM
- Bitterly cold air will get reinforced across the western half of the country into early next week. A Midwest storm will bring accumulating snow to eastern Canada later this weekend.
- Snow and Arctic air to expand across Canada into next week
- December 07, 2016; 4:20 PM
- Winter will strengthen its grip on Canada over the next 10 days with plenty of cold and opportunities for snow.
- Here comes winter!
- December 02, 2016; 8:03 PM
- Meteorological winter is officially underway and it will certainly feel like it across most of the country by the end of next week.
- Heavy snow for the western BC ski resorts
- November 29, 2016; 9:40 PM
- Ski areas in western BC will get a dump of snow tonight into early tomorrow. Nuisance snow for parts of Ontario and southwestern Quebec tonight into early Thursday.
- Snowstorm update and a return to lake-effect snow
- November 29, 2016; 9:29 PM
- A major storm system will track up into the upper Great Lakes region on Friday and this will likely bring blizzard conditions to areas just north and west of Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- Period of heavy, wet snow for the Maritimes tonight into early Wednesday
- November 29, 2016; 8:55 PM
- Quick hitting snow tonight for the Maritimes. Signs increasing for a major pattern change in December.
- Mild pattern likely to persist through end of month
- November 11, 2016; 12:53 PM
- Arctic air continues to hang out on the other side of the pole.
- Cold shot into the East will be brief
- November 09, 2016; 2:30 PM
- Next cold shot into the East will have little staying power. Mild pattern to dominate across the Prairies most of this month.
- Weekly long-range update
- November 04, 2016; 9:57 AM
- Unseasonably warm conditions likely to dominate across the Prairies and NW Canada over the next couple of weeks.
- Major storms and near-record warmth over the next week
- November 02, 2016; 3:49 PM
- Very stormy pattern for western BC into next week. Prairies looking unseasonably warm. Several cold fronts for the East.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F