- Saturday Snowstorm for Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- March 27, 2015; 3:08 PM
- Yes, another snowstorm to discuss for Atlantic Canada.
- Weekly Long-Range Forecast Model Update
- March 27, 2015; 12:43 AM
- My latest interpretation of the weekly ECMWF long-range forecast model.....
- Updated Snowfall Forecast for Manitoba and Northwest Ontario
- March 24, 2015; 2:58 PM
- Accumulating snow tonight into Wednesday from Manitoba to northwestern Ontario.
- Another Snowstorm this Weekend for Atlantic Canada
- March 20, 2015; 3:18 PM
- The Maritimes brace for yet another snowstorm this weekend.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Pattern Update
- March 19, 2015; 10:39 PM
- Update on the long range forecast model output through April.
- Significant Snow and Ice Retreat in Eastern Great Lakes
- March 18, 2015; 2:59 PM
- The combination of some warmer weather over the past 10 days and the strengthening March sun has resulted in a significant loss of ice and snow in and around the eastern Great Lakes.
- More Snow for Atlantic Canada Update #3
- March 17, 2015; 3:17 PM
- The snow and cold hits keep coming into Atlantic and eastern Canada.
- Weekend Snowstorm and Long-Range Forecast Update #3
- March 13, 2015; 2:57 PM
- Snowfall update #2 on the eastern and Atlantic Canada storm plus a look at the long range.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- March 06, 2015; 1:45 AM
- This is my latest interpretation of the ECMWF long range forecast model output for North America.
- Winter Losing Its Grip
- March 05, 2015; 8:40 AM
- Major pattern change starting next week will allow milder air to spread east....
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F