- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Interpretation
- August 28, 2015; 6:14 AM
- A look at the potential weather pattern for the next several weeks.
- Expanding Smoke Plume
- August 25, 2015; 2:47 PM
- Smoke will continue to be an issue for interior southern BC and Alberta this week but changes in the pattern are looming.
- Weekly Long-Range Forecast Model Update
- August 21, 2015; 3:34 PM
- Latest update on the long range into mid-September and a look at the Prairies storm.
- The 2015 Fall Outlook for Canada
- August 19, 2015; 8:09 AM
- Warm and dry conditions will continue to dominate in the West this fall.
- Weekly Long Range Update
- August 14, 2015; 2:01 PM
- Pattern change setting up this weekend into next week as the core of the very warm air shifts eastward into southern Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick.
- Beneficial Rainfall Headed for Western Canada
- August 13, 2015; 3:25 PM
- A fall-like storm system will bring steady rain and thunderstorms to parts of western Canada Friday afternoon into Saturday.
- Weekly Forecast Model Clues to the Long Range
- August 10, 2015; 2:44 PM
- This is my latest interpretation of the weekly long range forecast model output into early September.
- My Thoughts on the Pattern this Week
- August 03, 2015; 3:33 PM
- My look at the overall pattern across Canada for this week.
- Weekly Clues through the End of August
- July 30, 2015; 9:54 PM
- Some forecast model clues through the end of August and an update on global sea surface temperatures.
- Tornado Threat for the Southeastern Prairies
- July 27, 2015; 2:52 PM
- Tornado threat into Tuesday from southeastern Saskatchewan to northwest Ontario.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F