- More rounds of severe storms and tornadoes coming
- March 26, 2017; 7:24 PM
- Storms are lined up across the U. S. and Pacific and each one will cause severe weather across the South as they move through.
- Stormy setup continues, severe weather every 2-3 days for many
- March 26, 2017; 12:26 PM
- A series of storms will cause repeated bouts of severe weather over parts of the South over the next several days.
- Minnesota sunset
- March 24, 2017; 5:48 PM
- Sinking sun over Minnesota by "bella12" on 3/5/2017
- Extreme cold gone, but a damp and chilly period follows
- March 24, 2017; 11:52 AM
- Warmer air is advancing northeastward today and no return of the kind of cold the Northeast just had is in sight.
- Lightning over Iran
- March 23, 2017; 11:50 AM
- Lightning strike over Estahban City, Iran, by elninohm on 3/20/2017
- Potential wintry mix for parts of eastern Canada late week
- March 22, 2017; 7:55 PM
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- Severe storms every few days; welcome to spring!
- March 22, 2017; 7:25 PM
- Much of the South will be subjected to rounds of severe weather the rest of March and early April.
- Is the spring season getting longer?
- March 22, 2017; 5:19 PM
- Researchers from the University of New Hampshire indicate that the vernal window may opening earlier.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F