- Latest on the Storm this Week. Midwest Snow, Eastern Rains
- December 22, 2014; 12:04 PM
- Storm will produce severe weather, heavy rains and strong winds. Some snow will fall across the Midwest and Great Lakes.
- Here's the My Map for the Storm Next Week
- December 18, 2014; 10:29 AM
- Storm next week will bring many impacts which includes high winds, snow and heavy thunderstorms.
- Light Snow in the Plains, Light Snow This Weekend, Storm Next Week
- December 17, 2014; 10:21 AM
- Light snow events through the weekend. Potential big storm next week prior to the holidays.
- Snowstorm This Weekend: Where and How Much?
- December 16, 2014; 10:35 AM
- Confidence on the storm this weekend remains rather low.
- Another Fun Week of Snowstorms and Models
- December 15, 2014; 10:56 AM
- The first storm brings snow across the northern Plains. Weekend storm could produce some heavy amounts but track differs with the models
- Southern Branch Storm Brings Snow and Thunderstorms
- December 12, 2014; 2:50 PM
- Southern branch of the jet gets energized with storms this weekend and beyond.
- Southern Branch Gets Active With Storms
- December 11, 2014; 10:27 AM
- Southern branch of the jet gets active with storms which means some snow but more rain.
- Heavy Snow for New York State... Heavy Rains in California
- December 10, 2014; 10:28 AM
- The snow will be centered over New York state.. New storm will hit California.
- Heavy Snow for the Higher Elevations of the Northeast... Gales and Rains New England
- December 09, 2014; 10:41 AM
- The storm will produce what one expects for a December storm in the Northeast.
- Wet Snow for the Northeast; It Could be Heavy in Places
- December 08, 2014; 10:58 AM
- Intense storm develops along the coast and brings gales, have rains and inland heavy wet snow.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F