- Heavy rain and flooding potential
- September 28, 2016; 9:51 AM
- Upper-level storm will bring heavy rains to the mid-Atlantic.
- Heavy rains for the Appalachians
- September 27, 2016; 10:46 AM
- An upper low will dive into the Ohio Valley producing an area of heavy rain.
- Heavy rains continue across South Texas
- September 26, 2016; 9:15 AM
- A front settles down into Texas and causes heavy rains.
- High Plains storms, possible tropical development next week
- September 23, 2016; 9:50 AM
- Severe storms over the High Plains. Video looks at the tropical issues coming up.
- Tropics may yield close-in storms
- September 22, 2016; 9:47 AM
- Tropics may produce storms that could impact the U.S.
- Heavy storms in the Midwest
- September 21, 2016; 8:49 AM
- The heavy storms return to the Midwest, some with hail and heavy rains.
- Tropical systems to impact the US with heavy rains
- September 20, 2016; 9:23 AM
- Two tropical systems will impact the U.S. with heavy rains.
- Heavy rain in the mid-Atlantic; Severe storms Midwest
- September 19, 2016; 9:32 AM
- Julia makes another appearance. Storms in the Midwest may be severe.
- Julia still there; Heavy rains Plains; Western Gulf System
- September 16, 2016; 8:51 AM
- Tropical features still need to be watched. Heavy rain will hit the Plains.
- Julia to sit and spin, severe storms for the Plains
- September 15, 2016; 9:13 AM
- Julia headed off the coast last night and is not just sitting there. Storms will develop in the Plains.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F