- Severe Weather for the Plains Today and This Weekend
- May 22, 2015; 10:00 AM
- The weather will be severe across the Plains this weekend as thunderstorms with hail, damaging winds, tornadoes and flooding rains develop.
- Severe Weather Across the Carolinas.... Plains Get Active!
- May 21, 2015; 10:56 AM
- Severe storms will develop across the eastern Carolina's today. Active severe weather pattern in the Plains this weekend.
- Severe Weather Again in Texas Today. Eastern Carolinas Get Hit Thursday
- May 20, 2015; 9:56 AM
- Pattern continues to produce storms across Texas and the High Plains into the Holiday weekend. Eastern Carolina's get hit Thursday.
- Severe Storms for Western Texas; Snow Tonight!
- May 19, 2015; 9:34 AM
- High Plains get hit again with heavy rains, severe storms and even snow. The weather should calm down later tomorrow.
- Severe Weather Returns to Western Texas
- May 18, 2015; 10:07 AM
- Severe weather coverage will be less this week but still active across western Texas.
- Another Weekend of Severe Weather in the Plains
- May 14, 2015; 9:50 AM
- The pattern has not changed much and that means the severe weather will hit the Plains this weekend.
- Serious Flooding in Texas Into Tonight. Severe Storms Return by Friday
- May 13, 2015; 10:11 AM
- Flooding could be serious in Texas as storms produce intense rainfall. Severe storms will return to the Plains later this week.
- Heavy Rains for Texas to Oklahoma. Severe Storms Return Late Week
- May 12, 2015; 9:39 AM
- Rainy weather may lead to flooding problems across parts of Texas and Oklahoma. Later this week, severe weather will return to the Plains.
- Heavy Thunderstorms Along the Front. Ana up the Coast.
- May 11, 2015; 9:49 AM
- A little calmer today in regards to severe weather but storms may remain heavy. Ana will move up through the mid-Atlantic coast.
- Ana, Major Severe Weather and Snow this Weekend
- May 08, 2015; 10:56 AM
- A very active weekend for severe weather in the Plains. Ana will head to the coast while a snowstorm hits the Front Range.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F