- A wicked weekend as severe weather hits the South
- January 19, 2017; 12:18 PM
- Warmth in the East means watch out for severe weather this time of the year.
- Wintry in the West, mild in the East
- January 18, 2017; 10:02 AM
- The blocking is coming back next week, so that means the cold air will return for a time.
- Snow for the Northeast followed by milder weather
- January 17, 2017; 11:02 AM
- Snow will impact the Northeast through Wednesday. After that, the weather turns milder for a time.
- Video on the snow and ice early this week
- January 16, 2017; 9:26 AM
- Snow and ice will move into the Great Lakes and Northeast followed by milder weather.
- Ice swath to impact Plains and Mississippi Valley
- January 13, 2017; 10:45 AM
- Ice will hit the Plains and Mississippi Valley this weekend with Kansas getting the brunt.
- Icy and snowy in Kansas this weekend, nuisance elsewhere
- January 12, 2017; 10:54 AM
- The band of snow and ice that develops this weekend will be bad in Kansas but more of a nuisance through the Ohio Valley.
- Snow across the Great Lakes and Northeast ahead of milder weather
- January 10, 2017; 12:14 PM
- As milder weather moves north, it will mean snow will hit the Great Lakes and Northeast today into tonight. California will get more heavy rain.
- Southern snow, but watch up north
- January 06, 2017; 10:44 AM
- This is a major snow event for the South which will cause many problems.
- A couple of snow events this week are covered in the video
- January 04, 2017; 10:33 AM
- Video on the snow events coming this week across the East.
- Southern snow; Video talks about the possibilities
- January 03, 2017; 10:59 AM
- Will it snow across the South later this week?
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F