- It's a severe weather day and may continue Saturday
- February 24, 2017; 11:11 AM
- Severe storms will develop in the Ohio Valley and continue east tonight and Saturday.
- Concerned about the severe weather Friday
- February 23, 2017; 1:29 PM
- Severe weather will hit Friday and it could be dangerous in some areas.
- Severe weather to hit Friday and Saturday
- February 22, 2017; 1:32 PM
- It's going to be an active weather pattern over the next couple of weeks.
- A busy weather pattern begins as winter makes a comeback
- February 21, 2017; 2:35 PM
- The next couple of weeks will bring several big storms.
- California flooding and eastern warmth this weekend
- February 17, 2017; 12:12 PM
- Heavy rains will hit California this weekend and cause serious flooding.
- The West gets hammered by a new storm
- February 16, 2017; 11:15 AM
- A storm will bring more heavy rains and flooding to the West.
- Maine gets hit again. The video looks at the storm around Feb. 24
- February 15, 2017; 11:08 AM
- Another snowstorm will hit Maine and add to the snowcover.
- Severe weather for eastern Texas to Louisiana Tuesday
- February 13, 2017; 11:49 AM
- A severe weather outbreak will occur Tuesday across eastern Texas and spread into Louisiana Tuesday night.
- Video talks about the wild weather and storm potential
- February 10, 2017; 11:29 AM
- We are not done yet as the pattern will go to the extremes with at least 3 more major storms.
- Video on the big snowstorm
- February 09, 2017; 10:40 AM
- Here's the latest ion the snowstorm that is lashing the Northeast.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F