- Tropical system to track to South Carolina
- May 27, 2016; 10:10 AM
- The tropical system should spin up today and track to the South Carolina coast by Saturday night.
- Significant severe weather and the tropics
- May 26, 2016; 11:10 AM
- The central Plains will have a significant outbreak of severe weather including large tornadoes. The tropical system will head toward the Southeast coast.
- Active days of severe weather plus the tropical threat
- May 25, 2016; 10:47 AM
- The Plains will have more active days of severe weather with the potential for tornadoes. The Southeast coast has a tropical threat this weekend.
- Severe weather in the Plains, tropical system?
- May 24, 2016; 11:02 AM
- The Plains will have severe weather the next several days with Thursday being the big day. Tropics may produce a storm that could impact the Southeast coast.
- Severe weather and possible tropical development
- May 23, 2016; 11:10 AM
- The Plains will have several days of severe weather including tornadoes. The tropics could heat up next week off the Southeast coast.
- Heavy to severe storms across the High Plains
- May 20, 2016; 9:44 AM
- The storms will return to the High Plains and some will be severe this weekend.
- Heavy thunderstorms, rains lead to flooding
- May 19, 2016; 10:31 AM
- More heavy rains and flooding for eastern Texas today. That area of heavy rains head northeast to the mid-Atlantic.
- Heavy storms and more heavy, flooding rains
- May 18, 2016; 10:27 AM
- A storm coming out of Texas will produce heavy rains and flash flooding as it moves Northeast this week.
- Severe storms Texas, late-week storms could be nasty
- May 17, 2016; 9:51 AM
- Storms in Texas will produce heavy rains and damaging winds. Another storm will bring more stormy weather late week.
- Severe weather for western Oklahoma to central Texas
- May 16, 2016; 10:24 AM
- The storms will continue across the southern Plains today and Tuesday. Texas may see more flooding problems.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F