- Much Colder Today Through Saturday. Some Snow for New England
- March 27, 2015; 10:06 AM
- Winter returns today and Saturday as temperatures are 10-25 degrees below normal. Some snow may fall across New England.
- Thunderstorms Today Followed by Colder Weather
- March 26, 2015; 10:22 AM
- The cold front will move through the East today and bring colder weather Friday and Saturday.
- Hail Storms and Damaging Winds Today
- March 25, 2015; 10:10 AM
- Severe storms will hit the southern Plains today. This is the start of severe weather season.
- Severe Storms for the Southern Plains
- March 24, 2015; 10:34 AM
- Severe storms will develop today and Wednesday. Impacts will be hail and damaging winds.
- Severe Weather Begins but Cold Remains
- March 23, 2015; 9:46 AM
- Severe storms Tuesday and Wednesday. Snow in the Ohio Valley Today. Cold stays around into April.
- Snowy Spring Day... Cold Hangs On!
- March 20, 2015; 10:11 AM
- Snow through this evening. Cold weather will return next week and may stick around into April.
- The First Day of Spring Brings Snow!
- March 19, 2015; 10:00 AM
- The first day of spring is Friday, but snow is in the forecast for the mid-Atlantic.
- Snowy Friday Possible for Parts of the Appalachians and Northeast
- March 18, 2015; 9:49 AM
- A storm may bring snow to the Appalachians and parts of the mid-Atlantic.
- Maybe Some Snow Friday
- March 17, 2015; 10:49 AM
- A storm may bring some wet snow to the higher elevations of the Appalachians Friday.
- VIDEO - Warmth to Chill. Maybe Some Snow Late Week
- March 16, 2015; 9:43 AM
- Chill returns to the Great Lakes and Northeast. Storms skirting around the chill could lead to snow.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F