- Scattered Severe Storms This Afternoon. More Storms Sunday!
- July 02, 2015; 10:15 AM
- Storms will continue to roam along the front today. Some of the storms will become severe. More storms will hit the Upper Midwest Sunday.
- No Widespread Extreme Weather, Just Daily Heavy Storms
- July 01, 2015; 9:36 AM
- The pattern will produce heavy thunderstorms each day as trhe trough remains in the eastern part of the country.
- Heavy Thunderstorms Today
- June 30, 2015; 10:16 AM
- Storms will develop under the trough today, Some of the storms will be heavy at times with gusty winds and hail
- Severe Storms Today While Heat Remains Out West
- June 29, 2015; 10:51 AM
- Severe storms with damaging winds and hail will hit parts of the Ohio Valley today. The heat wave continues this week in the West.
- Severe Weather Today Followed by Flooding Saturday
- June 26, 2015; 10:26 AM
- An unusual storm will bring severe weather today and signifcant flooding potential for Saturday.
- Severe Storms Ohio Valley to the Mid-Atlantic. Heavy Rains Saturday
- June 25, 2015; 10:16 AM
- Active through this weekend with severe weather and heavy rains. Floodin may become an issue by Saturday.
- Severe Weather, Heat Wave and Flooding Potential
- June 24, 2015; 10:58 AM
- The weather pattern will be active with possible extremes in regards to heat and heavy rains.
- Damaging Thunderstorms in the East
- June 23, 2015; 10:40 AM
- A crazy day of severe weather in the East. We return to the Midwest for severe weather tomorrow.
- Storms Roll Through the Great Lakes Today Then East Tuesday
- June 22, 2015; 8:52 AM
- Severe storms will hit the Great Lakes today with wind damage. A band of storms will roll through the Northeast adn Mid-Atlantic Tuesday.
- More Heavy Rains from Bill; Severe Weather Across the Northern Plains
- June 19, 2015; 8:26 AM
- More heavy rains from Bill and severe weather are two weather events today into the weekend.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F