- Major storm next week will bring heavy snows
- February 12, 2016; 11:33 AM
- Storm next week will produce a swath of heavy snows. Extreme cold prior to the snowstorm!
- Brutal cold and episodes of snow
- February 11, 2016; 10:01 AM
- The dreaded polar vortex is on the way for this weekend. Next week a storm wikll bring snow once again.
- Very cold weather by the weekend. Stormy next week
- February 10, 2016; 11:01 AM
- Snow showers will continue around the Great Lakes, Midwest and Northeast through Thursday. By the weekend, it's going to be very cold!
- Scattered snow and a change to very cold weather
- February 09, 2016; 9:40 AM
- Upper-level low will brign scattered areas of snow through Wednesday. By the weekend, it's extremely cold.
- Snow followed by extreme cold weather
- February 08, 2016; 10:38 AM
- Snow will hit many areas the next two days but extremely cold weather will follow the snow.
- Cold and snow on the way for next week
- February 05, 2016; 11:47 AM
- The pattern will become more wintry across the eastern part of the county, and a lot of people will see snow!
- Snow clips coastal areas Friday
- February 04, 2016; 10:19 AM
- A storm will move up the coast clipping the coastal areas with wet snow. Eastern New England will have the msot snow from the storm.
- The cold, snowy weather returns to the East next week
- February 03, 2016; 10:41 AM
- The eastern part of the country is going to have a change to much colder weather next week. Snow is coming along with teh cold.
- Storm will produce blizzard and tornadoes today
- February 02, 2016; 11:14 AM
- The storm moving through the Plains will continue to produce blizzard condtions. Now the severe weather occurs and tornadoes could be damaging.
- A major storm will produce blizzard conditions and severe storms
- February 01, 2016; 10:14 AM
- A storm will move through the Plains into the Great Lakes producing blizzard condtions and severe storms along its path.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F