- Severe storms North Carolina and Virginia, southern Plains Friday
- April 28, 2016; 10:24 AM
- Storms will be severe in the southern mid-Atlantic and in the Southern Plains. Tornadoes possible in the Plains Friday.
- Severe weather southern Iowa to western Illinois today
- April 27, 2016; 8:50 AM
- The focus of the severe weather will be across southern Iowa into western Illnois where storms should develop around the upper-level low.
- Tornado day in the Plains. Severe weather mid-Atlantic
- April 26, 2016; 10:14 AM
- Storm coming out of the Rockies will bring tornadoes and severe winds to the Plains and Mississippi. Mid-Atlantic has big storms too.
- Severe weather ramps up today and lasts through Wednesday
- April 25, 2016; 11:23 AM
- Severe weather will occur this week as a series of storms move across the country.
- Severe weather pattern ramps up Sunday into next week
- April 22, 2016; 9:53 AM
- The pattern will become active in the Plains and Midwest starting Sunday and lasting into next week.
- Severe weather pattern develops next week
- April 21, 2016; 9:39 AM
- The pattern will be changing to a spring severe weather pattern across the Plains into the Midwest.
- Texas storms continue today into tonight
- April 20, 2016; 9:28 AM
- The storms in Texas will continue today. A more active pattern will start next week.
- Heavy storms in the Plains, more rain for Texas
- April 19, 2016; 10:34 AM
- The pattern that started is one that will continue to produce severe weather and next week it will get even more volatile.
- Texas style storms this week
- April 18, 2016; 10:22 AM
- Storms in Texas will produce heavy rains and severe weather today and again Wednesday.
- Heavy snow and severe storms into the weekend
- April 15, 2016; 10:16 AM
- A wild weekend in the Rockies and High Plains this weekend as a storm produce extremely heavy snow and severe weather.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F