- VIDEO - Get Ready for an Active Pattern Next Week
- July 30, 2015; 10:38 AM
- We are seeing the SOI values crashing again as the El Nino continues to pulse. Weather should get active again next week.
- VIDEO: Calm Pattern but El Nino Crash Means Storms Return
- July 29, 2015; 9:53 AM
- The El Nino has crashed again which means extreme weather should return soon. Check out the video.
- Damaging Winds and Some Severe Storms Today
- July 28, 2015; 9:59 AM
- The winds will be damaging across the northern Plains today. Expect gusts over 60 mph!
- Severe Storms, High Winds Start the Week
- July 27, 2015; 10:19 AM
- The week will start stormy for the Northern Plains with severe weather followed by high winds.
- Significant Severe Weather Early Next Week; Tropical Threat Late Week
- July 24, 2015; 10:05 AM
- Next week will start of with severe weather and will end with a tropical threat aong the East coasty.
- Tornado Season for the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest
- July 23, 2015; 2:25 PM
- We may see tornadoes across the northern Plains during the next 10 days.
- Severe Storms Strike Thursday into Friday
- July 22, 2015; 9:20 AM
- The active severe weather pattern will hit the northern Plains Thursday and cascade into the Upper Midwest Friday.
- Strong Storms This Afternoon Video Looks at the El Nino
- July 21, 2015; 10:30 AM
- The Northeast will have strong storms prior to a nicer weather pattern that is coming in for the rest of the week. Video looks at the El Nino pattern.
- More Rain for the Midwest, But It Should Settle Down
- July 20, 2015; 10:34 AM
- Storms will be active in the Midwest and Ohio Valley today, but the pattern should settle down some the rest of the week.
- Severe Weather for the Plains, Midwest and into the Great Lakes the Next 3 Days
- July 17, 2015; 10:27 AM
- The front heading into the Plains and Midwest will be active with severe storms into the weekend. Dolores could be a good problem for California.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F