- Severe storms across the Northeast and High Plains
- June 28, 2016; 9:41 AM
- A cold front moving across the Northeast will produce severe storms. The High Plains will also have severe storms and maybe tornadoes.
- Severe storms on the High Plains
- June 27, 2016; 9:39 AM
- The bulk of the severe storms will stay on the High Plains today and Tuesday.
- Classic severe weather outbreak for Upper Midwest
- June 24, 2016; 9:49 AM
- Severe weather will hit the Upper Midwest and southern Canada. It could be a tornado day!
- Severe weather Kentucky to Virginia
- June 23, 2016; 9:53 AM
- Another big day for severe weather. Damaging winds and even a few tornadoes possible today.
- Damaging storms today and Thursday
- June 22, 2016; 9:46 AM
- Two major days of severe weather. First day in the Ohio Valley and the second day in West Virginia and Virginia.
- Shelter-in-Place plan day for severe weather Wednesday
- June 21, 2016; 8:41 AM
- Two potential nasty days of severe weather due to a highly unusual strong jet stream moving through,
- Severe weather this week with a significant day Wednesday
- June 20, 2016; 9:34 AM
- A series of fronts moving acorss the East will cause severe storms.
- Heat, severe storms and maybe tropical troubles
- June 17, 2016; 9:15 AM
- There will be a lot going on this weekend into early next week as heat builds, severe storms develop and tropics come back to life.
- Northwest flow severe weather outbreak
- June 16, 2016; 8:42 AM
- Northwest flow severe weather outbreak today. Damaging wind gusts will be the main impacts.
- Severe weather and the high heat
- June 15, 2016; 8:46 AM
- Heat and severe weather will continue this week. Trouble could lurk off the Southeast coast this weekend.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F