- TD 9 will strengthen and could produce 45-mph winds
- August 30, 2016; 9:21 AM
- The TD's are out there. T.D. 9 will strengthen and may produce strong winds.
- Another tropical adventure this week
- August 29, 2016; 9:38 AM
- The tropics are active and we have two systems impacting the U.S. and one potential one next week.
- Severe storms in the Plains. Latest on the tropical system
- August 26, 2016; 10:25 AM
- Tropical system remains disorganized, but once in the Gulf of Mexico it may start to develop.
- Pre-Hermine; will it ever develop?
- August 25, 2016; 9:12 AM
- Heavy storms along the front today. System in the tropics is having problems but should get its act together soon.
- Development slow due to track
- August 24, 2016; 9:14 AM
- Track of tropical system critical for development, but South Florida could be threatened first.
- Severe storms in the Plains; Tropical threat late weekend
- August 23, 2016; 8:55 AM
- A new tropical system may be a threat to southern Florida late in the weekend and early next week.
- What we know about the tropical system
- August 22, 2016; 10:34 AM
- The tropics will produce a storm that could impact the United States coast.
- Storms lead the way of a cold front with refreshing air
- August 19, 2016; 9:13 AM
- A cold front will be led by severe storms all the way to the Northeast this weekend. Tropics could produce a big storm.
- Cold front plows east producing severe storms along its path
- August 18, 2016; 8:34 AM
- A cold front coming east will produce several days of several weather. Tropics could get active next week as a big high comes down.
- Severe storms return to the Plains and Midwest, East this weekend
- August 17, 2016; 9:37 AM
- A cold front that will bring a change to nicer weather will also produce severe storms in the Plains first Thursday and Friday then eventually in the East this weekend.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F