- Less Active Week Ahead
- April 19, 2015; 8:00 PM
- Although not entirely quiet, this week won't be as active nor wet as last week was. Thank goodness!
- Stormy Setup Continues
- April 18, 2015; 7:15 PM
- Active weather continues with flooding downpours and severe thunderstorm risk in some areas through Monday. We then finally get a break as it turns cooler.
- Soggy Weekend, Then Cooler Next Week
- April 16, 2015; 9:30 PM
- We will be dealing with drenching rain and severe storms through this weekend before things settle down. A cooler setup is coming next week too.
- Wet Into the Weekend
- April 14, 2015; 9:00 PM
- There is some light at the end of the tunnel now, but it looks wet across much of the south until this weekend.
- Staying Soggy And Stormy
- April 13, 2015; 9:15 PM
- The weather pattern will favor wet through this weekend. At least it's not still cold, but we may see some late chill next week.
- An Active Pattern Continues
- April 12, 2015; 7:00 PM
- We're still on track to see a lot of rain over much of the South this week. There will be some severe storms to deal with as well but the heavy rain threat is the bigger story.
- Several Soggy Days Ahead
- April 11, 2015; 6:45 PM
- The weather pattern favors wet for the next several days, although many will enjoy a nice Sunday and Monday. Flooding will become a concern for many areas next week.
- A Nice Weekend For Many, But Soaking Rains For Others
- April 11, 2015; 12:15 AM
- High pressure will bring a nice weekend to much of the Southeast but southern stream storms will pull a lot of moisture into Texas. The rains will spread back into the Southeast next week.
- Stormy Stretch Starts Tuesday
- April 06, 2015; 11:00 PM
- The picture is getting a little clearer about our severe thunderstorm and tornado threat this week. It's looking more like there will be some risk nearer the East Coast, too.
- Stormy Week Ahead
- April 05, 2015; 7:15 PM
- Severe weather will threaten some part of the South Tuesday through the end of the week. The challenge is to determine exactly where.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F