- Heating up this week, two rounds of severe storms
- April 25, 2017; 9:38 PM
- Building heat and humidity across the South will fuel two rounds of severe weather in the coming days.
- Welcomed Southeast rains winding down, heat to build, severe threats loom
- April 24, 2017; 10:21 PM
- Soaking rains winding down in the South will be followed by building heat and then severe storms.
- Welcome Southeast rains, heat to build, severe storms late week
- April 23, 2017; 7:06 PM
- There's a lot of weather to talk about down south this week, from heavy rains to drought, and hot and quiet weather to severe thunderstorms and tornadoes!
- A lot of potential extremes over the next week or so
- April 21, 2017; 7:01 PM
- Warm followed by storms followed by cooler followed by warmer followed by storms; you get a little of everything down south this time of year.
- Struggling to get rain in the Deep South and Florida
- April 17, 2017; 5:57 PM
- Areas near a stalled front will see some rain the next few days; a storm will move through this weekend and cause rain with a risk for severe thunderstorms.
- Some decent rain chances coming up in the Southeast
- April 16, 2017; 7:00 PM
- A front moving in from the north will bring needed rain to some areas and suppress the summery warmth; a more substantial storm looks to bring severe weather to the region next weekend.
- Much of the Southeast to stay parched; storms in parts of Texas and Oklahoma
- April 14, 2017; 6:40 PM
- Most of the Southeast will stay dry for the next several days, while storms deliver glancing blows to parts of Texas and Oklahoma.
- Southeast warm and mainly dry, stormy at times in Oklahoma and Texas
- April 09, 2017; 7:11 PM
- Quiet weather continues in the Southeast as it gets even warmer, storms will cause problems in Texas.
- Warm and mostly quiet in the Southeast for a while, more active in the Plains
- April 08, 2017; 6:49 PM
- Warm and mostly dry in the Southeast for a while, but stormy at times in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Warming up this weekend and next week, limited storminess
- April 07, 2017; 6:04 PM
- Generally quiet this weekend, mostly quiet in the Southeast early next week while Texas and Oklahoma get stormy.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F