- U.K. Heat Going "One Direction" - Down
- July 01, 2015; 11:59 AM
- Europe is experiencing a heat wave that's breaking records this week, and One Direction has boosted a hashtag on Twitter about it.
- Weather Gadget Gifts for Father's Day
- June 17, 2015; 12:47 PM
- Here are some recent weather-related gadget ideas for the upcoming Father’s Day.
- Multiple Shark Attacks at Oak Island - My Beach
- June 15, 2015; 10:38 AM
- Weather and ocean data for the shark attacks at Oak Island, North Carolina, my old stomping grounds.
- Wireless Netgear Arlo Webcam is a Game Changer
- June 07, 2015; 4:57 PM
- These little guys may be the future of security and weather webcams!
- Severe Storms Again, 30 Years After PA's Unlucky Day
- June 01, 2015; 2:44 PM
- Severe weather hit the state of Pennsylvania yesterday, 30 years to the day after the biggest tornado outbreak in the state's history.
- Reed Timmer Chases Supercell T-Storms in the Catskills
- May 26, 2015; 4:21 PM
- Reed Timmer was headed back to Oklahoma to storm chase when he decided last-minute to chase supercell storms in the Catskill Mountains. I've got the full video.
- Typhoon Dolphin on Guam Radar as NWS Warns
- May 15, 2015; 1:38 PM
- Typhoon Dolphin brought extreme conditions to the islands of Guam and Rota today. Here's how it looked on radar.
- Big Thunderstorm on Cam, 3-D Radar, Satellite
- May 14, 2015; 3:34 PM
- On Monday, I documented a big thunderstorm on camera, 3-D radar and high-res satellite.
- Tornado Shelters Flooded Out in Oklahoma!
- May 11, 2015; 3:48 PM
- Wednesday's tornado outbreak was epic and it brought into question whether tornado shelters are safe -- because of a new problem: Flooding.
- Social Updates: TC Noul Yap; SE Tropical Storm, Europe Lightning
- May 05, 2015; 11:20 AM
- I haven't blogged lately, but you can see my previous blogs at the bottom of this page. Here are the latest "quick snippets" that I'm putting out on Social Media.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F