- Hawaii to get lengthy blizzard with 30 inches of snow!
- December 02, 2016; 7:01 PM
- Hawaii is about to get pounded by a week-long snowstorm that will drop feet of snow!
- Fall severe weather hits with a vengeance
- November 30, 2016; 10:10 PM
- Since June, 2016 has been a record-low year for tornadoes -- until this week.
- New tools for my 32nd year of blogging
- November 30, 2016; 3:59 PM
- I've always been interested in documenting and sharing my thoughts on the weather, be it locally, where I am, or worldwide.
- North American snowcover plummets to record low
- November 29, 2016; 3:00 PM
- As of Nov. 16, North American snow and ice cover was at an all-time record low... by a lot.
- Gadget Deals: FLIR thermal camera, AcuRite monitor
- November 29, 2016; 2:14 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Black Friday has rolled around and for 2016 these are the best deals I could find on weather-related gadgets.
- Over 4 feet of pre-Thanksgiving lake-effect snow in NY!
- November 22, 2016; 11:10 PM
- Astronomical portions of snow were delivered to parts of New York State this weekend.
- October Surprise: Central PA storms bring lightning, flooding
- October 31, 2016; 3:23 PM
- I was treated to a rare October lightning show, with hundreds of lightning strikes hitting the valley below me. The next morning.
- IMBY Syndrome: The damaging Pacific storm that wasn't
- October 17, 2016; 12:47 PM
- The four-day barrage of storms hitting the Pacific Northwest did a lot of damage. But if you believe AccuWeather.com readers, it never happened. I delve into why.
- Hurricane Matthew USGS aerial images: Oak Island, more
- October 15, 2016; 1:24 PM
- The USGS has released hundreds of thousands of aerial photos taken after Hurricane Matthew from Florida to the Carolinas- here are examples and instructions.
- Is Hurricane Nicole Bermuda's worst hurricane ever?
- October 13, 2016; 8:59 AM
- I said last night on Twitter: "Bermuda, I hope you're ready for Hurricane Nicole." What was a Cat 2 is now a Cat 4!
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F