- 360fly: The future of weather video is 360
- May 05, 2016; 10:14 AM
- The future of weather and storm chasing video is here -- and it's 360.
- The hellish tornado week of May 2003
- May 02, 2016; 12:23 PM
- The first week of May in 2003 had one of the worst tornado outbreaks on record in the United States.
- 2011 Tuscaloosa-Birmingham tornado aerials before and after
- April 27, 2016; 1:43 PM
- Five years ago today, April 27, 2011, there were over 300 tornado reports in the Deep South. Today, I look at before and after damage aerials.
- Long-track tornadoes, extreme hail target Plains
- April 26, 2016; 10:53 AM
- A major severe weather outbreak with long-track tornadoes and extremely large hail is forecast for today.
- What was that? Tsunami buoy bounces 180 feet!
- April 25, 2016; 10:43 AM
- An anomalous reading from a tsunami buoy off the coast of New England has social media buzzing this morning.
- AcuRite measures whole home: water, soil, HVAC
- April 21, 2016; 12:17 PM
- With AcuRite's Environment Monitor, you can monitor conditions both the outside and inside of your house.
- Facebook Live users cover Houston flooding!
- April 18, 2016; 2:23 PM
- Welcome to the future. This morning, I found at least 20 different people broadcasting live scenes from the Houston Flooding via their cellphones and Facebook Live.
- Anniversaries of 2011, 2012 tornado outbreaks
- April 15, 2016; 10:51 AM
- Five years ago today, I was blogging about the biggest tornado outbreak I'd ever covered. Little did I know, that record would be challenged by the "Super Outbreak" later that month.
- After easy winter, April snow events surprise
- April 14, 2016; 11:43 AM
- Early spring? Mother Nature had other plans, delivering two significant snow events to the Northeast in April.
- Oklahoma is on fire and 378,000 acres have burned
- April 06, 2016; 3:11 PM
- Oklahoma is on fire -- or it seems that way. One fire has burned the equivalent of the area of New York City!
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F