- Always Sunny in Philly: Blizzard 2015 Hits & Misses
- January 28, 2015; 12:35 PM
- Social media is abuzz with complaints that the blizzard didn't happen in their back yards, but the storm was a record in Massachusetts.
- Blizzard 2015 Cranks Up: What You Need to Know
- January 26, 2015; 11:04 AM
- If you haven't heard, there's a blizzard about to form. Here's what you need to know, and how it compares to history.
- 30th Anniversary: The Great Cold Outbreak of 1985
- January 21, 2015; 12:19 PM
- The cold outbreak of Jan. 21, 1985, was here. Temperatures had fallen below zero across the Deep South and were in the single digits on the Carolina and Gulf coasts.
- 2014 Hottest Year Ever on Earth: Maybe, Barely
- January 20, 2015; 7:28 AM
- Was 2014 the hottest year ever on Earth? Probably not, and I outline reasons why I don't believe the global warming numbers.
- Upgrading to HD WeatherCams with Foscam IP Cameras
- January 18, 2015; 9:52 PM
- Having built the AccuCam Network last year, I thought this year I'd try to move it up to another level in 2015.
- 111-mph Winds, 36-Foot Waves, Tornado, Snow in U.K.
- January 15, 2015; 11:06 AM
- The latest storm to attack the United Kingdom and Ireland has left some impressive stats, photos and videos behind.
- Social Media + Weather: Snowmen Banned in Saudi Arabia?
- January 14, 2015; 3:55 PM
- This is interesting to me both from a meteorological and Social Media perspective, because those two things conspired to create this controversy.
- High Pressure Records Broken in the Plains
- January 09, 2015; 2:15 PM
- A huge high pressure system that was responsible for bringing the coldest air of the season to the U.S. this week broke all-time records in the Plains.
- New Years: 179 mph Wind, I Got Snow in Low Places
- January 08, 2015; 9:23 AM
- The last few days of 2014 and the first week of 2015 resulted in snow in locations unusually far south in latitude.
- Virginia Students Bury Twitter with Snow Complaints
- January 06, 2015; 10:49 AM
- Students in Fairfax County, Virginia got a hashtag trending worldwide this morning after the district didn't close school and snow snarled traffic.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F