- An Active Weather Day at the Beach!
- July 27, 2015; 3:55 PM
- It's been an interesting weather day here at the beach in Oak Island, N.C.
- Beach Vacation 2015: Sharks and Tropical Storms
- July 25, 2015; 10:06 AM
- By the looks of these two maps, it's about time for my annual beach vacation week at Oak Island, N.C.
- Chesapeake Bay Waterspouts, Iowa Landspout
- July 17, 2015; 1:26 PM
- Multiple waterspouts were reported this morning on the Chesapeake Bay this morning, while a landspout prompted a Tornado Warning yesterday in Iowa.
- Hurricane Dolores and Socorro Island History
- July 16, 2015; 1:29 PM
- In 1997, I blogged about Hurricane Linda, a powerful hurricane moving over Socorro Island. Last night, something very similar happened.
- Three Tornadoes Confirmed in Pennsylvania
- July 11, 2015; 5:29 PM
- The NWS has confirmed three tornadoes in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.
- Severe Weather Likely in Pennsylvania Today
- July 09, 2015; 1:50 PM
- This will be one of the most severe days of 2015 in Pennsylvania; the public needs to take this one seriously.
- U.K. Heat Going "One Direction" - Down
- July 01, 2015; 11:59 AM
- Europe is experiencing a heat wave that's breaking records this week, and One Direction has boosted a hashtag on Twitter about it.
- Weather Gadget Gifts for Father's Day
- June 17, 2015; 12:47 PM
- Here are some recent weather-related gadget ideas for the upcoming Father’s Day.
- Multiple Shark Attacks at Oak Island - My Beach
- June 15, 2015; 10:38 AM
- Weather and ocean data for the shark attacks at Oak Island, North Carolina, my old stomping grounds.
- Wireless Netgear Arlo Webcam is a Game Changer
- June 07, 2015; 4:57 PM
- These little guys may be the future of security and weather webcams!
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F