- The Spring State College Supercell Thunderstorm
- April 21, 2015; 3:17 PM
- Thunderstorms aren't unusual here in central Pennsylvania during the spring. That all changed yesterday.
- Was GE Appliance Park Fire Caused by Lightning?
- April 06, 2015; 3:50 PM
- A massive fire broke out after an explosion at the GE's Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky April 3, 2015. Was it weather-related?
- Ambient WeatherBridge Changes Weather Station Game
- April 02, 2015; 12:08 PM
- The Ambient WeatherBridge is a breakthough in electronic weather station Internet transmission.
- Pennsylvania Triple Shelf Cloud, Mothership
- March 27, 2015; 3:50 PM
- Eastern Pennsylvania was darkened by a massive, triple-decker shelf cloud last night. It was the first thunderstorm of the year, and it did not disappoint.
- First Tornado Outbreak of 2015 Hits Oklahoma, Arkansas
- March 26, 2015; 1:49 PM
- This year had been a markedly (and thankfully) slow year for tornadoes. That luck ran out last night, when multiple twisters struck Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Frozen Susquehanna River Turns to Ice Jams
- March 21, 2015; 1:51 PM
- After a few warm days, the ice was on the move, in some cases causing damage. Here are photos and videos from the Pennsylvania Storm Chasers.
- Category 5 Cyclone Pam Vs. Vanuatu History
- March 14, 2015; 2:19 PM
- Super Cyclone Pam, at Category 5 Hurricane strength, is razing the island nation of Vanuatu today. How does it compare to historical storms there?
- 13 Feet of Snow, This Time in Capracotta, Italy
- March 11, 2015; 3:18 PM
- The media is afire with claims of a new 24-hour snowfall record, but what about the one I reported on last month, and others in the past?
- AccuWeather Network Launches on Verizon FIOS!
- March 10, 2015; 2:19 PM
- Today, I can bring you the good news that the AccuWeather Channel has launched nationally on a digital television network.
- How Cold Was February? No Colder Than Here!
- March 09, 2015; 12:41 PM
- Centre County was the coldest spot in the nation in February, but how did the rest of the area do?
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F