- 2014 Holiday Gadget Sales: Webcams, Action Cams, More
- December 18, 2014; 12:33 PM
- There are a number of holiday (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday) sales happening this season with gadgets that can help you observe the weather.
- From Russia With -66 F Cold; 2 Feet of Rain in Japan
- December 17, 2014; 11:55 AM
- Siberia has fallen to -66 degrees as the cold air pool grows and throws off a storm to soak Japan with 2 feet of rain and even more snow.
- California Storm: Tornado in Los Angeles, 113 MPH Winds
- December 12, 2014; 8:21 PM
- This week's powerful California storm has now brought a report of a tornado in southern L.A. this morning, and additional reports of waterspouts this afternoon
- 63-Foot Waves off United Kingdom; High Winds in Europe
- December 10, 2014; 10:15 AM
- A very deep storm in the North Atlantic, not far from a strong high pressure system, will cause incredible wave heights midweek.
- All Eyes on Philippines for Typhoon Hagupit / Ruby
- December 05, 2014; 10:58 AM
- Super Typhoon Hagupit is approaching the Philippines today, threatening to make landfall near the same area that Super Typhoon Haiyan did in 2013.
- NE Proverbial Mixed Bag of Winter Precip, and How
- December 01, 2014; 2:29 PM
- Different layers of temperatures in the atmosphere will cause the precipitation to end up in various forms. Looking at the NMM forecast cross-section...
- AccuCam Network, Y-Cam HomeMonitor Sale
- December 01, 2014; 12:04 PM
- We've tested Y-Cam's HomeMonitor line of webcams and one of their models is on sale this weekend for half price!
- Thanksgiving Snowstorm: 20 Inches & 300K Power Out
- November 28, 2014; 10:12 AM
- The Thanksgiving snowstorm left 300,000 without power and dropped up to 20 inches of snow!
- Thanksgiving Nightmare Travel Snowstorm vs. 2013
- November 24, 2014; 9:51 AM
- Do me a favor, travel Tuesday, or tell your family to hold on to the turkey until Friday.
- And Snow It Begins: Thanksgiving Storm Rumors
- November 22, 2014; 3:01 PM
- Last year this time, a major winter storm in the Northeast was rumored for the biggest travelling day of the year... and so it is again this year:
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F