- 1996 blizzard similar to 2016; Will there be a flood?
- January 28, 2016; 2:44 PM
- The Blizzard of 2016 had many similarities to the Blizzard of 1996. Will there be a similar flood?
- Blizzard of 2016: 66 inches of snow and coastal chaos
- January 26, 2016; 12:33 PM
- The Blizzard of 2016 flooded coastal communities and piled up over 40 inches of snow, with incredible drifts. Here are the stats.
- Blizzard of 2016 vs. history, neat model maps
- January 22, 2016; 2:53 PM
- The Blizzard of 2016 has begun. Here are some historical and model maps.
- The snow plumes are in - now the fun begins
- January 19, 2016; 10:21 AM
- The NCEP SREF snow plumes are in; now the snow-forecasting fun begins.
- Yes, there is a snowstorm coming for the East
- January 18, 2016; 12:38 PM
- Yes, it's true. The possibility of a snowstorm in the East (the first this season for coastal areas).
- January 2016 Hurricanes: Alex, Ula and Pali!
- January 14, 2016; 10:40 AM
- We've had three named tropical cyclones already this month, two in the Pacific, and today one in the Atlantic.
- Wall of snow: Lightning as snow squall hits wind turbines
- January 12, 2016; 4:11 PM
- A wall of snow hit central Pennsylvania this afternoon, sparking lightning that hit a wind turbine farm.
- Unusual January tropical activity in Pacific, South Atlantic
- January 06, 2016; 3:43 PM
- Yes, it's Jan. 6, but there are three areas of interest in the worldwide Tropics!
- Big Iceland storm squeezes warmth into North Pole
- December 30, 2015; 12:56 PM
- A pressure squeeze-play is causing very warm air all the way up to the North Pole today!
- Midwest 'slizzard' drops half a foot of sleet
- December 29, 2015; 9:31 AM
- Up to 6 inches of sleet fell in the Midwest from yesterday's sleet storm driven by high winds.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F