- Nor'easter brings high winds, snow, storm surge
- January 24, 2017; 12:15 PM
- The same storm that caused over 50 reports of tornadoes to the Southeast is now a nor'easter affecting the coast.
- Weather may have caused mysterious Wisconsin Skittles spill
- January 23, 2017; 2:31 PM
- Blank Skittles littered a road in Wisconsin last week... but why? The weather may be to blame.
- 2017 Inaugural Tornado Outbreak Statistics
- January 23, 2017; 11:20 AM
- The deadly 2017 Inaugural Tornado Outbreak has concluded. Here are stats on how bad it was.
- Major tornado outbreak likely Sunday
- January 22, 2017; 3:19 PM
- A major tornado outbreak is likely today in an unusual area, at an unusual time of year.
- The demise of the surface weather / frontal map
- January 14, 2017; 4:02 PM
- The classic weather map with fronts, highs and lows has become harder and harder to find. Why?
- The biggest ice storm in years is beginning
- January 13, 2017; 9:25 PM
- One of the biggest ice storms in years for the Central U.S. is underway.
- California gets 15 inches of rain and 15 feet of snow!
- January 13, 2017; 8:48 PM
- Extreme weather hit the West this week, with the heaviest snow and rain in years.
- Major Winter Storm Wallops East Coast
- January 07, 2017; 9:59 PM
- A major winter storm dropped heavy snow on parts of a dozen states.
- Historic winter storms on both coasts to begin 2017
- January 06, 2017; 9:53 PM
- Massive winter storms in the Southeast and California start out the new year.
- Christmas Day storm: Blizzard, tornado, wind gusts over 100 mph
- December 26, 2016; 1:46 PM
- A large storm in the heart of the U.S. spawned wind gusts over 100 mph and blizzard conditions.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F