- Is North Carolina in for another hurricane season like 1996?
- August 22, 2016; 2:02 PM
- The Atlantic hurricane season of 1996 was a blockbuster season for southeast North Carolina. Could that repeat this season?
- Science Gadget Reviews From Scientifics.com!
- August 19, 2016; 9:51 AM
- Scientifics Direct (formerly Edmund Scientific) has a sea of scientific devices and gadgets in their store, that I could only dream of as a kid!
- Great Flood of 2016 drops 10 inches of rain in 8 states!
- August 18, 2016; 12:24 PM
- The worst flooding this week was in Louisiana, but the unnamed low-pressure system dropped 10 inches of rain in eight states.
- After the drought, Pennsylvania storm season is here
- August 17, 2016; 1:35 PM
- Here in Pennsylvania, after experiencing months with almost no rainfall and a complete lack of typical thunderstorm activity, the last 10 days have brought daily rainfall and storms.
- The "Great Flood of 2016" drops 30 inches of rain
- August 15, 2016; 2:36 PM
- What may go down in the record books as "The Great Flood of 2016" is now upon us. Over 30 inches of rain has fallen and thousands have been rescued from the floods.
- The 360fly 4K 360 camera has arrived!
- August 09, 2016; 2:22 PM
- I'm pleased to announce that the 4K version of the 360fly camera has arrived! Unboxing, in-car review, and time-lapse sample videos in this blog.
- China flooding could be country's second-worst disaster
- July 22, 2016; 12:11 PM
- The flooding situation in China continues to worsen and it may now be the second-worst disaster to ever hit the nation.
- Hurricane Bertha Hits North Carolina, 20 Years Ago
- July 18, 2016; 12:32 PM
- This week is the 20-year anniversary of Hurricane Bertha, and I met her at the coast of North Carolina.
- When thunder roars, Pokemon GO indoors
- July 14, 2016; 1:50 PM
- Here's a public service announcement poster I've created to ensure that kids are being "thunderstorm safe" with Pokemon GO.
- The Wilkes County & Appalachian wind storm of July 8, 2016
- July 12, 2016; 9:09 AM
- On Friday evening, a line of severe thunderstorms knocked down hundreds of trees and cut power to Wilkes County, NC.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F