- Reed Timmer Chases Supercell T-Storms in the Catskills
- May 26, 2015; 4:21 PM
- Reed Timmer was headed back to Oklahoma to storm chase when he decided last-minute to chase supercell storms in the Catskill Mountains. I've got the full video.
- Typhoon Dolphin on Guam Radar as NWS Warns
- May 15, 2015; 1:38 PM
- Typhoon Dolphin brought extreme conditions to the islands of Guam and Rota today. Here's how it looked on radar.
- Big Thunderstorm on Cam, 3-D Radar, Satellite
- May 14, 2015; 3:34 PM
- On Monday, I documented a big thunderstorm on camera, 3-D radar and high-res satellite.
- Tornado Shelters Flooded Out in Oklahoma!
- May 11, 2015; 3:48 PM
- Wednesday's tornado outbreak was epic and it brought into question whether tornado shelters are safe -- because of a new problem: Flooding.
- Social Updates: TC Noul Yap; SE Tropical Storm, Europe Lightning
- May 05, 2015; 11:20 AM
- I haven't blogged lately, but you can see my previous blogs at the bottom of this page. Here are the latest "quick snippets" that I'm putting out on Social Media.
- Huge Hail Storm in Sydney, Australia!
- April 25, 2015; 12:16 PM
- A huge thunderstorm dropped up to a foot of hail in Sydney, Australia earlier today and residents took to social media to show their photos.
- The Spring State College Supercell Thunderstorm
- April 21, 2015; 3:17 PM
- Thunderstorms aren't unusual here in central Pennsylvania during the spring but they are rare during April. That all changed yesterday.
- Was GE Appliance Park Fire Caused by Lightning?
- April 06, 2015; 3:50 PM
- A massive fire broke out after an explosion at the GE's Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky April 3, 2015. Was it weather-related?
- Ambient WeatherBridge Changes Weather Station Game
- April 02, 2015; 12:08 PM
- The Ambient WeatherBridge is a breakthough in electronic weather station Internet transmission.
- Pennsylvania Triple Shelf Cloud, Mothership
- March 27, 2015; 3:50 PM
- Eastern Pennsylvania was darkened by a massive, triple-decker shelf cloud last night. It was the first thunderstorm of the year, and it did not disappoint.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F