- Bahamas, Florida on alert for brewing Tropical Storm Hermine
- August 25, 2016; 10:41 AM
- A developing tropical storm, moving just north of the large islands of the Caribbean, will take aim at the Bahamas and southern Florida into this weekend.
- Can tropical systems influence the spread of the Zika virus?
- August 25, 2016; 10:11 AM
- Regions dealing with Zika-carrying mosquitoes could have another threat to monitor as tropical activity picks up this season.
- Coming weeks to yield several Atlantic tropical storms, hurricanes as busy season continues
- August 25, 2016; 10:09 AM
- Following a tropical storm threat in the Bahamas and Florida into this weekend, an uptick in tropical systems will continue for the next six to eight weeks.
- Typhoon Lionrock may slam Japan following deadly impact from Mindulle
- August 25, 2016; 9:53 AM
- On the heels of deadly Typhoon Mindulle, Japan is bracing for another threat from Typhoon Lionrock next week.
- 'The town is no more': Strong earthquake kills hundreds in central Italy
- August 25, 2016; 9:33 AM
- A deadly earthquake struck central Italy at 3:36 a.m. local time on Wednesday with tremors felt as far away as the capital city of Rome.
- PHOTOS: Tornado flattens Starbucks in Kokomo, Indiana
- August 25, 2016; 7:58 AM
- Multiple tornadoes touched down across Indiana and Ohio on Wednesday, one of which flattened a Starbucks in the town of Kokomo, Indiana.
- UK: Showers to dampen a portion of the last bank holiday weekend of summer
- August 25, 2016; 7:30 AM
- Showers threaten to put a damper on some festivities during the late summer bank holiday, especially early in the weekend.
- Locally severe thunderstorms to target New York to Kansas into Thursday night
- August 25, 2016; 6:49 AM
- Thunderstorms with the risk of locally severe weather will extend from the central Plains to the eastern Great Lakes into Thursday evening.
- Intense heat wave to remain entrenched across Germany this weekend
- August 25, 2016; 6:47 AM
- One of the most widespread and intense heat waves of the summer will be entrenched across most of Germany through the weekend.
- Grab your binoculars this weekend: Venus and Jupiter won't be this close to each other for another 50 years
- August 25, 2016; 6:18 AM
- Stargazers will want to dig out their binoculars and telescopes this weekend as Venus and Jupiter shine so close that they appear as one large, bright star in the evening sky.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F