- Diwali celebrations may be at risk as Kyant charges toward India with torrential rainfall
- October 25, 2016; 9:16 PM
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant will unleash heavy rain and strong winds on areas from western Myanmar to northeastern India and Bangladesh this week.
- Late-week storm to deliver critical rainfall to California
- October 25, 2016; 9:07 PM
- Beneficial rain will douse California late this week, with the potential for some rain to reach southern portions of the state.
- Fresh cold air to bring snow to parts of northeastern US before week's end
- October 25, 2016; 9:00 PM
- A storm will slide in from the Midwest to bring another dose of cold rain and wet snow to parts of the northeastern United States from Wednesday night to Thursday.
- Preparing for the costliest weather disaster in the US: How to stay safe before, during and after a flood
- October 25, 2016; 8:44 PM
- Floods are underrated weather hazards that cause widespread destruction, but people can minimize risks by following certain safety measures and investing in flood insurance.
- Central US to face return of flood risk, thunderstorms at midweek
- October 25, 2016; 8:27 PM
- Flooding downpours and thunderstorms will target a part of the central United States into Wednesday.
- Farmers on edge as northeastern US drought puts crops in jeopardy
- October 25, 2016; 8:14 PM
- The severe drought in the northeastern U.S. has left most of the region reeling for months as farmers have been forced to work with arid land.
- 2016 World Series: Cold, dreary weather to chill fans in Cleveland
- October 25, 2016; 8:04 PM
- Following a chilly World Series opener during Tuesday evening, a chilly rain may threaten play for Game 2 in Cleveland on Wednesday evening.
- Mild air to surge across the UK this week
- October 25, 2016; 7:45 PM
- Cool air that has been in place across the United Kingdom over the past week will be replaced with milder air by the middle of the week.
- PHOTOS: Weekend storm brings first snow of the season to the Northeast
- October 25, 2016; 1:54 PM
- The first snow of the season fell across parts of the northeastern United States this weekend, bringing a true taste of winter for people from Maine through West Virginia.
- Reinforcing blast of chilly air to hit northeastern US early this week
- October 25, 2016; 2:51 AM
- Temperatures will take a tumble across the northeastern United States during the first half of this week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F