- Guillermo to Track Towards Hawaii Through Midweek
- August 02, 2015; 10:56 AM
- Hurricane Guillermo will continue its path towards Hawaii in the coming days bringing large swells and enhanced rainfall to the islands.
- Atlanta: Unsettled Second Half of the Week
- August 02, 2015; 9:49 AM
- Dry weather will continue into the early part of the week before showers and thunderstorms return midweek.
- Minneapolis: Cooler Weather Trends Into Next Weekend
- August 02, 2015; 8:59 AM
- A dip in the jet stream will allow cool air from Canada to linger through the week in the Minneapolis region.
- Severe Weather to Invade Midwest on Sunday
- August 02, 2015; 8:33 AM
- A disturbance will swing across the Midwest and fire a round of severe thunderstorms to end the weekend.
- Cooldown to Follow Round of Strong Storms Across Northeast This Week
- August 02, 2015; 8:30 AM
- Cooler conditions will move into the Interior Northeast early this week, but the warmth will hold on a little longer along the Interstate-95 corridor.
- No Foreseeable Relief After Iran City Feels Like Exceptional 163 F
- August 02, 2015; 8:20 AM
- The air felt like an exceptional 163 F in Bandar Mahshahr, Iran, on Friday and similar or worse conditions will follow.
- Florida Downpours Persist, Will Provide Little Relief to Drought-Stricken Areas
- August 02, 2015; 8:19 AM
- Drenching thunderstorms bring little-to-no relief to drought-stricken areas of the Sunshine State.
- Heavy Rain, Flood Threat Slowly Decreases Across Southwest
- August 02, 2015; 8:18 AM
- The stream of moisture into the Southwest is drying out some, so this weekend may not be as wet as the previous few days.
- Complex Ocean Currents Carry Potential Debris From Missing MH370 Flight to Reunion Island
- August 02, 2015; 7:30 AM
- With no exact details on where Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing, Indian Ocean currents may have swept one piece of the complicated puzzle to shores on Reunion Island.
- Typhoon Soudelor to Threaten China, Taiwan
- August 02, 2015; 6:15 AM
- Typhoon Soudelor in the western Pacific Ocean will continue to strengthen over the coming days, eventually threatening Taiwan, eastern China.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F