- South America: Who will be able to view Sunday's ‘ring of fire' solar eclipse?
- February 25, 2017; 9:59 AM
- A large part of South America will be treated to a "ring of fire" solar eclipse on Sunday, but only if the weather cooperates.
- Cold air to slash springlike temperatures in northeastern US
- February 25, 2017; 5:55 AM
- After record-shattering warmth baked the mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Friday, much colder air is set to make a comeback later this weekend.
- Reports: Severe storms threaten tornadoes, damaging winds across midwestern US
- February 24, 2017; 6:50 PM
- A widespread outbreak of severe weather is threatening a large portion of the Midwest.
- Weekly wrap-up: Mud encases San Jose, California, after flooding; Storm Doris topples iconic Game of Thrones' tree
- February 24, 2017; 10:11 AM
- Flooding created chaos for hundreds in California this week, while a deadly wind storm slammed the United Kingdom.
- Gusty, drenching storms to disrupt Saturday activities in northeastern US
- February 24, 2017; 9:43 AM
- A line of strong thunderstorms will march across the northeastern United States into Saturday night with the potential for flash flooding and damaging wind gusts.
- 2017 UK spring forecast: Winter to linger throughout March as chilly air persists
- February 24, 2017; 8:07 AM
- Polar air will continue to blast the United Kingdom throughout March, making it feel like an extended winter for the British Isles.
- Photos: Deadly Storm Doris cuts power to more than 500,000 in the UK
- February 24, 2017; 7:04 AM
- Storm Doris turned deadly as it created travel chaos, widespread tree damage and hundreds of thousands of power cuts across the United Kingdom on Thursday.
- Severe thunderstorms to rip through midwestern US into Friday night
- February 24, 2017; 6:51 AM
- Potent thunderstorms will threaten a portion of the midwestern United States with destructive winds and isolated tornadoes into Friday night.
- Reports: Blizzard snarls travel in central US as thundersnow accompanies heavy accumulations
- February 24, 2017; 5:08 AM
- A snowstorm with localized blizzard conditions is snarling travel across the central United States on Friday.
- 2017 Germany spring forecast: Cold to linger in March before warmth and storms return
- February 24, 2017; 12:14 AM
- One of the coldest winters in recent memory will not go away without a fight across Germany this spring.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F