- PHOTOS: Ice Storm Encases Areas From Texas to Iowa
- November 30, 2015; 3:25 AM
- The first widespread ice storm of the season will slowly diminish over parts of the southern and central Plains, but areas of slippery travel will continue into early Monday.
- Early Week Heatwave to Remain Brief for Sydney, Canberra
- November 30, 2015; 3:23 AM
- Summer-like heat will be short-lived eastern Australia early this week in advance of a cold front.
- India: Flooding Downpours Return for Final Day of November
- November 30, 2015; 3:20 AM
- The reprieve from heavy rain across southern India will not last with the threat for flooding downpours set to return for the final day of November.
- New Round of Warmth Kicks Off December in the Northeast US
- November 30, 2015; 3:17 AM
- After another brief shot of chilly air over the weekend, the month of December will start out milder across the Northeast.
- Series of Storms to Slam Pacific Northwest US This Week
- November 30, 2015; 3:14 AM
- December will begin with a roar across the Northwest as rounds of rain, mountain snow and even ice are in store this week.
- El Nino-Driven Weather Pattern to Shape White Christmas Likelihood Across US
- November 30, 2015; 3:11 AM
- The strongest El Nino in 50 years will unfold this winter and significantly alter the chances for a white Christmas across the country.
- Snow to Blanket North-Central US Early This Week
- November 30, 2015; 3:08 AM
- Snow and ice will swing across parts of the central and northern Plains to the Upper Midwest as November ends and December begins.
- Germany: Wind, Rain Continues into New Week
- November 30, 2015; 3:05 AM
- An active storm track across northern Europe will bring more wind and rain across Germany into the new week.
- San Francisco: Beneficial Rain in Store Late This Week
- November 30, 2015; 3:03 AM
- A storm system will clip the San Francisco region later this week and bring another round of welcome rainfall.
- Los Angeles: Temperatures to Rise Into Midweek
- November 30, 2015; 3:02 AM
- Los Angeles will continue to have a stretch of sunny, dry weather as temperatures trend upwards into midweek.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F