- Violent Storms to Bring Tornadoes to US Plains, Canadian Prairies Monday
- July 27, 2015; 9:10 PM
- A major severe weather event is set to unfold across the northern U.S. Plains and Canadian Prairies on Monday afternoon and night with the potential for large and damaging tornadoes.
- Florida's Stormy Pattern May Bring a Foot of Rain to Some Communities
- July 27, 2015; 9:08 PM
- Drenching downpours, locally gusty thunderstorms and squalls at sea will continue in and around Florida through much of the week.
- Heat Wave to End July Over Northeast US
- July 27, 2015; 9:06 PM
- A heat wave will grip the Northeastern United States during the last week of July with temperatures climbing well into the 90s each afternoon.
- Dangerous Heat to Sizzle Plains, Southern US This Week
- July 27, 2015; 9:04 PM
- Several days of excessive heat and humidity will put many at risk across a large portion of the United States this week.
- The Difference Between Tornado Watches and Warnings
- July 27, 2015; 9:02 PM
- There is a distinct difference between a watch and a warning, and knowing the difference can save your life.
- PHOTOS: Firefighters Gain Ground on Napa's Wragg Fire
- July 27, 2015; 9:00 PM
- Firefighters are gaining ground on the Wragg fire, which ignited July 22 off Highway 128 near Lake Berryessa, California.
- New AccUcast Feature Brings Crowdsourced Weather Reports to AccuWeather Users Worldwide
- July 27, 2015; 8:54 PM
- To further enhance the real-time coverage of weather events across the world, AccuWeather has launched an innovative crowdsourcing feature, AccUcast.
- London, Paris and Berlin Cool Through Midweek, Southern Europe Stays Hot
- July 27, 2015; 8:50 PM
- Cool and showery weather will prevail across northern Europe through the middle of the week.
- Harrisburg: Dog Days of Summer in Store for Balance of Week
- July 27, 2015; 8:47 PM
- Typical hot and humid weather, known as the dog days of summer, are in store for the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area this week.
- DC, Baltimore: Dog Days of Summer to Continue
- July 27, 2015; 8:44 PM
- Typical hot and humid weather, known as the dog days of summer, will continue this week in the Washington, D.C., and Baltimore areas.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F