- AccuWeather LIVE: Winter Storm Buries Midwest; Northeast up Next
- February 01, 2015; 3:42 PM
- Join us for the latest edition of AccuWeather LIVE.
- Seattle: Rain to Persist Through Midweek
- February 01, 2015; 3:41 PM
- The Seattle area is facing drenching rain and abundant clouds through the early part of the week.
- Snowstorm to Snarl Travel From Detroit to Boston Into Groundhog Day
- February 01, 2015; 3:40 PM
- A snowstorm will sweep from the Midwest to the Northeast into Groundhog Day causing major travel delays as well as power outages.
- LIVE: Near-Blizzard Conditions Unfold in Chicago Area; Snow Intensifies in Detroit
- February 01, 2015; 3:39 PM
- A snowstorm is cutting power and creating treacherous travel conditions in the Midwest, and the Northeast is next up.
- Storms Continue to Slam Europe
- February 01, 2015; 3:38 PM
- With no break in sight this week across Europe, several more low pressure systems will bring rain, snow and wind to portions of the continent.
- Tropical Cyclone Strengthens Near Australia
- February 01, 2015; 3:37 PM
- Tropical Cyclone Ola will bring rough surf and rip currents to the east coast of Australia and rain to New Zealand.
- The Most Memorable Weather Moments in the NFL
- February 01, 2015; 3:36 PM
- In anticipation of the football game on Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, we take a look at the most memorable weather moments in the NFL.​
- Three Cultural Traditions, Philosophies That Can Help Combat Winter Blues
- February 01, 2015; 3:35 PM
- Does winter feel like it is dragging on? These three cultures stay energized and happy during even the stormiest of weathers.
- Frigid Start to February for the Midwest, Northeast
- February 01, 2015; 3:34 PM
- As February begins, a pattern of Arctic surges will set up to invade portions of the Midwest and Northeast this week and weekend.
- Cabo Resorts Rebound From Destructive Hurricane Odile Ahead of Spring Break Travel Boom
- February 01, 2015; 3:33 PM
- Though Hurricane Odile hit the Cabo San Lucas area less than six months ago, local resorts are ready to welcome an influx of spring breakers as recovery efforts near completion.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F