- Tropical Depression 14-E to Strengthen and Threaten Mexico Late Week
- September 01, 2015; 9:43 AM
- Tropical Depression 14-E developed several hundred miles southwest of Mexico on Monday and is expected to strengthen as it moves northward through the middle of the week.
- Erika Unleashes Flooding Rain From Florida to Carolinas
- September 01, 2015; 8:55 AM
- The combination of moisture from Erika and a non-tropical system will drench areas from Florida to the Carolina coast through Tuesday.
- Hurricane Ignacio to Skirt Hawaii Through Midweek
- September 01, 2015; 8:50 AM
- Ignacio remains a hurricane as it moves north of Hawaii, but the worst of Ignacio will miss the islands this week.
- Asia Fall Forecast 2015: El Nino to Boost West Pacific Typhoons, Intensify Drought From India to Indonesia
- September 01, 2015; 8:45 AM
- Typhoons and building drought will impact more than one billion people in southeastern Asia this fall.
- October-Like Chill to Blanket the Northwest US This Week
- September 01, 2015; 8:42 AM
- Fall will make an early debut across the Northwest as October-like chill spreads across the region for the first week of September.
- Heat Wave to Kick Off September From DC to NYC
- September 01, 2015; 8:39 AM
- A push of summer heat and humidity will make its way into the Northeast this week.
- Texas Teen Dies After Contracting Brain-Eating Amoeba Linked to Warm Freshwater
- September 01, 2015; 8:28 AM
- A 14-year-old boy from Texas died Sunday after contracting a brain-eating amoeba that thrives in warm freshwater.
- 2015 US Open Forecast: Heat and Humidity Returns to New York City For Opening Rounds
- September 01, 2015; 8:24 AM
- The 2015 US Open Tennis championships began Aug.31 and heat and humidity will return for to the Big Apple for the tournament's first week.
- Tropical Storm Fred Blasts Cape Verde Islands, Not Expected to Threaten US
- September 01, 2015; 7:40 AM
- As of Monday evening, Fred was downgraded to a tropical storm. It will depart the Cape Verde Islands Tuesday and weaken further in the coming days.
- UK Cool, at Times Unsettled Next Few Days
- September 01, 2015; 5:27 AM
- Even so, for the main population centers such as London, Birmingham and even Glasgow, it will be far from a washout.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F