- Warmup in UK Follows Cool Week
- July 31, 2015; 9:18 PM
- Ahead of an approaching storm system, unseasonable warmth will overspread much of the United Kingdom on Sunday and Monday.
- Complex Ocean Currents Carry Potential Debris From Missing MH370 Flight to Reunion Island
- July 31, 2015; 9:16 PM
- With no exact details on where Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing, Indian Ocean currents may have swept one piece of the complicated puzzle to shores on Reunion Island.
- Heavy Rain, Flood Threat Slowly Decreases Across Southwest
- July 31, 2015; 9:14 PM
- The stream of moisture into the Southwest is drying out some, so this weekend may not be as wet as the previous few days.
- Life-Threatening Rain Focuses on Eastern India; Drier Pattern to Follow
- July 31, 2015; 9:12 PM
- Life-threatening heavy rainfall will continue to focus on northeastern India, Bangladesh and western Myanmar into Monday before a drier weather pattern sets in.
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Heat Scorches US as July Concludes; Deadly Flooding Strikes India, Pakistan
- July 31, 2015; 9:10 PM
- Heat and humidity remained in control over the much of the country during the last week of July.
- No Foreseeable Relief After Iran City Feels Like Exceptional 163 F
- July 31, 2015; 9:08 PM
- The air felt like an exceptional 163 F in Bandar Mahshahr, Iran, on Friday and similar or worse conditions will follow.
- July to Bid Farewell With an Illuminating Blue Moon
- July 31, 2015; 9:06 PM
- A blue moon, which occurs only once every few years, is set to grace skies Friday night.
- Madrid, Paris, Berlin Face Another Blast of Heat
- July 31, 2015; 9:04 PM
- After a comfortable start to the weekend across western Europe, the new week will bring another blast of heat.
- Dry Spell in Santiago Continues; Rain Potential for Next Week
- July 31, 2015; 9:02 PM
- After months of below-normal rainfall, Santiago, Chile, could finally be looking at some beneficial rain for the middle of next week.
- Record-Challenging Heat Wave Bakes Seattle and Portland, Oregon
- July 31, 2015; 9:00 PM
- The Northwest is dealing with yet another record-challenging heat wave to close out July. While relief will come next week, this heat wave will not be the last of the summer.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F