- Hawaii Keeps Close Eye on Hurricane Ignacio
- August 27, 2015; 9:25 PM
- The tropics have been quite active around Hawaii as of late, and the pattern is not expected to change anytime soon with Hurricane Ignacio churning in the eastern Pacific.
- Tropical Storm Erika Batters Caribbean; Florida, Bahamas on Alert
- August 27, 2015; 9:23 PM
- Erica will bring torrential rain, flash flooding, mudslides and gusty winds to many of the northern islands of the Caribbean, prior to taking a turn toward the Bahamas and Florida this weekend.
- PHOTOS: Photographer Captures Eerie Abandonment in Lower Ninth Ward 10 Years Post-Katrina
- August 27, 2015; 9:20 PM
- Cleveland-based pseudonymous photographer Seph Lawless ventured to New Orleans in July of 2015 to tell the story of a still-recovering city 10 years post-Katrina.
- Europe Fall Forecast: Heat Lingers in East; Late-Season Storms Target UK, France
- August 27, 2015; 9:18 PM
- Heat will linger in Eastern Europe for much of the fall season; meanwhile, the British Isles and northwestern Europe can expect a stormy end to the season.
- Scientists Baffled as 30 Large Whales Die in Mild Alaska Waters
- August 27, 2015; 9:16 PM
- Scientists are baffled as to what may be causing a high volume of whale deaths in the Gulf of Alaska this summer.
- Jellyfishlike Creature Invasion Leaves Outer Banks Beachgoers Mystified
- August 27, 2015; 9:14 PM
- Vacationers at the Outer Banks in North Carolina, a summer hot spot, have been sharing beach real estate with mystifying blue jellyfishlike creatures this season.
- Pattern Change to Bring Relief From Poor Air Quality Across the Northwest US
- August 27, 2015; 9:12 PM
- The chance for rainfall and a shot of cooler air will move into the Northwest this weekend.
- Summer Warmth to Replace Fall-like Chill This Weekend in the Northeast, Midwest
- August 27, 2015; 9:10 PM
- Summer conditions will return to the Northeast and Midwest this weekend after a fall-like cooldown earlier this week.
- More Heat to Bake Berlin, Warsaw, Madrid, Budapest, Bucharest
- August 27, 2015; 9:08 PM
- Summer heat will be making a comeback once again across a large part of Europe during the final days of August.
- Philadelphia: Break From Heat, Humidity to End This Weekend
- August 27, 2015; 9:06 PM
- After taking a break this week, heat and humidity will return to Philadelphia this weekend and will not be quick to depart.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F