- Colorado to face more snow, travel disruptions by midweek
- March 26, 2017; 3:41 PM
- Another round of snow returning to the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday and Wednesday will be a setback for travelers but a boon to ski resorts nearing the season's end.
- Severe weather to threaten south-central US with tornadoes, damaging hail into Sunday night
- March 26, 2017; 3:07 PM
- Severe weather will quickly ramp back up across the south-central United States to end the weekend with tornadoes and damaging hail among the dangers to lives and property.
- India: Dangerous heat to intensity this week after arriving unusually early
- March 26, 2017; 12:25 PM
- A dangerous and widespread heat wave will continue across India this week, putting millions of people at risk for heat-related illnesses.
- Warm-cool air battleground to remain over northeastern US to end March
- March 26, 2017; 11:47 AM
- The battleground between stubborn cool air and advancing mild air will continue to lie across the northeastern United States for the final days of March.
- Before and after photos show skylines worldwide going dark for Earth Hour
- March 26, 2017; 11:45 AM
- More than 3,000 landmarks across the globe switched off their lights Saturday night for Earth Hour.
- Northeastern Australia to face direct hit from strengthening Tropical Cyclone Debbie
- March 26, 2017; 10:38 AM
- Central Queensland is being put on alert for the danger of a land-falling severe tropical cyclone during the start of the week.
- 10 vegetables to plant in spring to kickstart your garden
- March 26, 2017; 10:00 AM
- The early spring can make for a good time to jumpstart your spring garden, especially for plants that can withstand lingering shots of cold air.
- Dangerous thunderstorms to rattle parts of southern US into Saturday evening
- March 25, 2017; 12:38 PM
- Parts of the southern United States will continue to face dangerous and drenching thunderstorms into Saturday evening.
- Rare March tropical system may brew in the Atlantic early this week
- March 25, 2017; 6:16 AM
- An area of disturbed weather north of Hispaniola is being monitored for potential tropical development early this week.
- Will topsy-turvy temperatures trends persist into April across northeastern US?
- March 24, 2017; 12:08 PM
- Following mild weather during January and February, winter came back with a vengeance with plummeting temperatures in March. Will that trend continue into April?
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F