- Weekend Travel Outlook: Rain, Ice and Snow to Cause Hazards in Central US
- November 27, 2015; 2:00 AM
- Travel hazards, delays and disruptions associated with rain, ice and snow will continue over the Central states through the balance of the Thanksgiving weekend.
- Post-Thanksgiving Chill in Store for Northeast US
- November 27, 2015; 1:58 AM
- Following a mild Thanksgiving and Black Friday, noticeably cooler air will return to the Northeast this weekend.
- Hurricane Sandra Begins to Weaken, Targets Northern Mexico
- November 27, 2015; 1:57 AM
- Sandra remains on track to make landfall in northern Mexico on Saturday, but it will be much weaker than its current hurricane status.
- India: Flooding Downpours Return for Final Days of November
- November 27, 2015; 1:56 AM
- The current reprieve from heavy rain across southern India will not last long with the threat for flooding downpours set to return for the final days of November.
- Relentless Rain to Raise Flooding Risk From Texas to Tennessee
- November 27, 2015; 1:54 AM
- Several days of heavy rain will bring the potential to cause flooding from the southern Plains to the middle Mississippi Valley into early next week.
- Warmth to Surge Across Northeast US for Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- November 27, 2015; 1:53 AM
- Compared to Thanksgiving Day in 2014, this Thanksgiving will be substantially warmer in the Northeast.
- UK: Showers, Strong Winds to Greet High Street Shoppers on Black Friday
- November 27, 2015; 1:50 AM
- Unsettled weather will stretch across the United Kingdom on 27th November as millions set out in search of the best Black Friday deals on offer.
- France: Rounds of Showers to Return for This Weekend
- November 27, 2015; 1:46 AM
- Dry weather ending the week across most of France will not persist into this weekend as rounds of showers return.
- Spain: Plenty of Sun in Store for Mild Weekend
- November 27, 2015; 1:44 AM
- Calm, warm weather is in store for most of Spain this weekend.
- Germany: Rounds of Showers to Return for This Weekend
- November 27, 2015; 1:42 AM
- Dry weather ending the week across Germany will not persist into this weekend as rounds of showers return.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F