- White Christmas Shaping Up for Great Lakes, Midwest, Rockies
- December 22, 2014; 6:18 AM
- While prospects for a white Christmas are grim along the I-95 corridor, many communities from the Great Lakes to the Rockies should enjoy the desired snowy scene for the holiday.
- Snow to Spread Over Interior Northwest for Christmas
- December 22, 2014; 6:15 AM
- People who are dreaming of a white Christmas across the interior Northwest may see their dreams come true this year as another storm impacts the region.
- British Isles, Northern Europe to Stay Wet and Windy Into Christmas
- December 22, 2014; 6:13 AM
- Several fast-moving storm systems will bring windy and wet weather to the British Isles and northern Europe.
- Holiday Travelers to Face Delays as Christmas Eve Storm Eyes Two Dozen States
- December 22, 2014; 6:10 AM
- A storm bearing strong winds, heavy snow, torrential rain, thunderstorms and fog will converge on the Northeast and Midwest on Christmas Eve and will likely create ground and flight delays.
- The Year's 'Strangest' Meteor Shower to Radiate Near the North Star
- December 22, 2014; 6:09 AM
- As the skies darken Monday night, stargazers will have the chance to witness the streaking glow of the Ursid Meteor Shower, which will radiate from near Polaris.
- PHOTOS: Dozens of Rare 'Ice Pancakes' Float on Scotland River
- December 22, 2014; 6:04 AM
- Biologist Jamie Urqhart discovered dozens of pancakelike saucers floating along Scotland's River Dee.
- 10 Christmas Traditions From Around the World
- December 22, 2014; 6:02 AM
- Although the Christmas holiday season is typically known for its wintry weather, carolers and tasty treats, not all Christmas traditions around the world are one in the same.
- Unhealthy Air Pollution Remains in Northern India, Pakistan
- December 22, 2014; 6:01 AM
- Dangerously poor air quality will remain across northern India and Pakistan into the coming week.
- Damp Tuesday to Precede Wednesday Storm in Northeast
- December 22, 2014; 5:58 AM
- As millions of people prepare to travel for the winter holidays, wet weather in the Northeast may make some travels problematic.
- California Ski Resorts Receive Beneficial Snow Following Tough 2013 Season
- December 22, 2014; 5:54 AM
- The train of storms that has pushed through California this month has brought welcome snow to Southern California ski resorts and helped launch their season after a slow start.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F