- Valentine's Day: Dangerous cold shatters records across northeastern US
- February 14, 2016; 6:36 AM
- The coldest air of the winter is gripping much of the eastern United States and will feature single-digit and sub-zero temperatures in the Northeast through the Valentine's Day weekend.
- Snow and ice storm to hit southern, northeastern US on Presidents Day
- February 14, 2016; 6:33 AM
- The dangerous cold gripping the eastern United States will set the stage for a significant snow and ice storm to unfold from Tennessee and Georgia to Maine Presidents Day into Tuesday.
- Snow, ice to slick roads from Chicago to St. Louis, Nashville into Sunday night
- February 14, 2016; 6:30 AM
- A storm will track across portions of the midwestern United States into Sunday night bringing a batch of snow and ice.
- Massive pileup shuts down I-78 in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
- February 14, 2016; 6:27 AM
- A multi-vehicle accident involving more than 50 vehicles occurred amid snow showers and brutal cold and led to the
shutdown of Interstate 78 in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, Saturday morning.
- Election 2016: Dry, mild weather to greet voters in South Carolina, Nevada next Saturday
- February 14, 2016; 6:24 AM
- Voters heading out to the polls on Saturday, Feb. 20, can expect mild weather and dry conditions for the next step in the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Flooding to threaten over a dozen states across eastern US early next week
- February 14, 2016; 6:18 AM
- Heavy rain will raise the risk of flooding across more than a dozen states from the Southeast on Presidents Day to the East Coast on Tuesday.
- How to protect pipes from freezing in frigid weather
- February 14, 2016; 6:15 AM
- Winter's frigid air can bring with it possible plumbing problems, including frozen pipes.
- 10 activities to keep kids busy when you're snowed in
- February 14, 2016; 6:13 AM
- Snow days are exciting for children, but harsh cold and treacherous wintry weather can make it difficult to get outdoors and play.
- Weekly wrap-up: Senator calls for investigation of cruise ship that sailed into a ferocious winter storm
- February 14, 2016; 6:10 AM
- A cruise ship was battered in a ferocious winter storm that slammed portions of southern New England with blizzard conditions.
- Northeast city officials ask for help to keep the homeless safe from dangerous cold this weekend
- February 14, 2016; 6:07 AM
- With temperatures expected to plunge well below zero Fahrenheit this weekend, homeless populations in major Northeast cities are facing life-threatening conditions.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F