- Tropical Storm Fred Forms Off African Coast, Not Expected to Threaten US
- August 30, 2015; 8:50 PM
- Tropical Storm Fred has formed off of the African Coast and will threaten the Cape Verde Islands early this week.
- Erika to Unleash Flooding Downpours Across Florida
- August 30, 2015; 8:48 PM
- While Erika has weakened to a tropical rainstorm, Florida will still become the target of potentially flooding downpours this week.
- PHOTOS: Damaging Winds Whip Washington
- August 30, 2015; 8:45 PM
- A strong storm system moved into Washington on Saturday, delivering powerful winds that lead to widespread damage and power outages.
- Heat Wave to Begin September in NYC, DC, Philly
- August 30, 2015; 8:44 PM
- A push of summer heat and humidity will make its way into the Northeast this week.
- Major Hurricane Ignacio to Near Hawaii Early This Week
- August 30, 2015; 8:42 PM
- While powerful Hurricane Ignacio is expected to pass north of Hawaii early this week, the island chain will not be able to escape all of the impacts.
- 2015 US Open Forecast: Heat and Humidity Returns to New York City For Opening Rounds
- August 30, 2015; 8:40 PM
- The 2015 US Open Tennis championships begin Aug.31 and heat and humidity will return for to the Big Apple for the tournament's first week.
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Multiple Tropical Cyclones Churn Around the Globe; Wildfire Smoke Creates Hazy Northwest US Skies
- August 30, 2015; 8:38 PM
- As many as seven tropical cyclones were churning throughout the world this past week, while smoke from wildfires across the Pacific Northwest led to poor air quality across the region.
- Summer's Heat Continues for Berlin, Warsaw, Madrid, Budapest, Bucharest
- August 30, 2015; 8:35 PM
- Summer heat makes a comeback across a large part of Europe as drenching thunderstorms soak other areas.
- PHOTOS: Erika Slams Caribbean Islands With Wind, Flooding Rain
- August 30, 2015; 8:33 PM
- Erika, once a tropical storm, tracked across part of the Caribbean late this past week, bringing heavy rain and strong winds to the islands in its path.
- PHOTOS: Photographer Captures Eerie Abandonment in Lower Ninth Ward 10 Years Post-Katrina
- August 30, 2015; 8:32 PM
- Cleveland-based pseudonymous photographer Seph Lawless ventured to New Orleans in July of 2015 to tell the story of a still-recovering city 10 years post-Katrina.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F