- Beijing, China, to record first high past 32 C in April this century
- April 27, 2017; 11:35 AM
- Soaring heat will cause Saturday to feel more like the heart of summer than the end of April in and around Beijing, China.
- How long will summerlike heat persist for northeastern US?
- April 27, 2017; 11:11 AM
- A few days of summerlike warmth, including temperatures in the 80s F, will grip much of the eastern United States into next week.
- 2017 NFL Draft: Temperatures to soar as football fans flock to Philadelphia
- April 27, 2017; 10:00 AM
- Warm and dry weather will greet over 200,000 football fans heading to Philadelphia for the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Germany: Rain threatens to spoil May Day festivities after Sunday's warm-up
- April 27, 2017; 9:39 AM
- Milder air will erase the recent chill and snow across Germany by May Day, though rain threatens to spoil the holiday for western and southern areas.
- How to stay safe when severe weather strikes at night
- April 27, 2017; 9:15 AM
- Severe weather can strike day or night, so knowing these safety tips for overnight severe weather could be the difference between life and death.
- Photos: Flooding and large hail pelt much of central, southern US
- April 27, 2017; 8:39 AM
- Severe storms swept across the central and southern U.S. on Wednesday into early Thursday morning, washing out roadways and pelting the area with hail of varying sizes.
- UK: Rain to threaten outdoor plans as chill eases for Bank Holiday weekend
- April 27, 2017; 7:49 AM
- The recent chill will leave the United Kingdom in time for the Bank Holiday weekend, but rain could dampen plans in some locations.
- Damaging storms to threaten New York to Georgia into Thursday evening
- April 27, 2017; 6:33 AM
- Storms moving into the eastern United States on Thursday will stretch from the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes with locally severe storms within.
- Central US violent storms, flash flooding may strike at night adding to dangers this weekend
- April 27, 2017; 6:31 AM
- Violent storms and flash flooding will target the south-central United States from late Friday through Sunday and may hit some neighborhoods hard in the middle of the night.
- Gov. Roy Cooper warns North Carolina residents of worst flooding since Hurricane Matthew
- April 26, 2017; 11:51 AM
- Several days of heavy rain have resulted in dangerous flooding across the Carolinas this week, causing road closures, water rescues and rivers to rise above flood stage.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F