- When will the rainy weather end in the northeastern US?
- May 05, 2016; 5:00 AM
- With the return of wet weather in the Northeast, many people are asking: When will the rain go away?
- 2016 US summer forecast: More 90-degree days than normal to scorch East; West to battle drought, fires
- May 05, 2016; 4:58 AM
- As a strong El Niño fades, the weather across the country will slowly change. In much of the eastern United States, a hot summer is in store.
- Late-week western US rain to bring needed dousing to drought zone
- May 05, 2016; 4:56 AM
- A system with rain and thunderstorms will bring both good and bad news to the western United States later this week.
- 2016 Kentucky Derby: Sunshine, above-normal warmth on tap for the 'most exciting two minutes in sports'
- May 05, 2016; 4:54 AM
- Plenty of warmth and sunshine will be in the forecast this Saturday as the 142nd running of the Kentucky Derby takes place at famed Churchill Downs in Louisville this Saturday.
- Fort McMurray fire: Over 80,000 evacuate Canada town as massive wildfire encroaches area
- May 05, 2016; 4:50 AM
- A massive wildfire burning in Alberta, Canada moved through the city of Fort McMurray, forcing the entire city to be evacuated.
- Mother's Day forecast: Severe storms may threaten family gatherings in central US
- May 05, 2016; 4:45 AM
- As millions prepare to celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8, rain and severe storms threaten to disrupt outdoor activities and travel plans.
- Dry weather to aid cleanup in flooded Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi
- May 05, 2016; 4:43 AM
- A change in the weather pattern will bring an extended period of dry and sunny conditions over much of the south-central United States.
- 5 things to avoid if an earthquake strikes
- May 05, 2016; 4:39 AM
- While there are very few ways to detect an earthquake is about to happen, knowing what to do and what to avoid if an earthquakes strikes can save your life.
- Great Lakes anglers enjoy second surge of steelhead fishing as warmth dominates
- May 05, 2016; 4:37 AM
- Anglers around the Great Lakes had an early start to steelhead fishing season this spring following a warmer-than-normal winter, and recent warming conditions have brought the season into full swing.
- 3 weather obstacles that SpaceX faces when launching rockets into space
- May 05, 2016; 4:36 AM
- SpaceX is preparing to launch another rocket into space, and as they do so, they will be monitoring the weather carefully to make sure that it does not interfere.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F