- Atlanta: Drier, Warmer Conditions to Start the Workweek
- July 04, 2015; 10:31 AM
- After an unsettled weather pattern plagued the city of Atlanta over the past several days, things will begin to dry out over the area as we head into the early part of next week.
- Fireworks to Dazzle Viewers in These Top 10 July Fourth Weekend Destinations
- July 04, 2015; 10:21 AM
- Americans will be hoping for clear skies this Saturday, July 4, as they look to enjoy dazzling fireworks displays, in addition to other popular Fourth of July activities.
- Tropical Storm Linfa Bringing Flooding Rains to Philippines
- July 04, 2015; 10:20 AM
- While the Philippines will escape Chan-hom, the same cannot be said for Tropical Storm Linfa.
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Linked to Warm Water Kills California Woman
- July 04, 2015; 10:15 AM
- A 21-year-old California woman died recently after contracting a rare infection caused by a brain-eating amoeba that thrives in warm bodies of water.
- Fourth of July Storms to Spark Over Plains, Southeast
- July 04, 2015; 10:10 AM
- Holiday festivities may be disrupted by severe thunderstorms on Saturday afternoon across the northern Plains on Saturday and Sunday.
- World Cup Final: US to Face Japan Amid Record Warmth
- July 04, 2015; 10:05 AM
- It will not just be emotions running high around Vancouver, Canada, Sunday afternoon for the final match of the 2015 Women’s World Cup, but also temperatures.
- Heat to Ease for Tour de France on Sunday, Rain Persists
- July 04, 2015; 9:50 AM
- The 2015 Tour de France kicks off on Saturday amid heat and thunderstorms. While the heat will ease by Sunday, the potential for rain will linger longer.
- Pittsburgh: Sunny New Week With Approaching Storms
- July 04, 2015; 9:27 AM
- Seasonable temperatures and sunshine start the new week, but thunderstorms become more likely by mid-week.
- Los Angeles: Cooler Conditions, Sunny Skies for Start to Workweek
- July 04, 2015; 9:26 AM
- Drier and cooler conditions will prevail as we head into the workweek across much of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
- Cleveland: Warmer, Unsettled Start to Begin Workweek
- July 04, 2015; 9:17 AM
- After a relatively calm holiday weekend, a pattern of unsettled weather will enter the area as we head into the first half of the work week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F