- The Season of Giving: How to Vet Pop-Up, Disaster Relief Charities
- December 19, 2014; 6:47 AM
- After natural disasters, it’s not uncommon to see pop-up charities appear, particularly around the holiday season.
- Northwest Storm to Unleash Heavy Rain, Fierce Wind
- December 19, 2014; 6:45 AM
- A train of storms will continue to deliver rain to the Pacific Northwest with one particular storm this weekend likely to be the strongest of the bunch.
- Holiday Travel Forecast: Major Christmas Eve Winter Storm to Impact Millions in Midwest, East
- December 19, 2014; 6:42 AM
- A major storm centered on Christmas Eve will affect the Midwest and East with areas of strong winds, heavy snow, torrential rain and thunderstorms.
- White Christmas Forecast: Best Odds for Interior Northeast, Midwest and Rockies
- December 19, 2014; 6:40 AM
- With many winter storms lined up, snow will create a wintry setting for Christmas in some areas.
- PHOTOS: Quick-Hitting Snow Blankets Kansas City, Shuts Down Major Highways
- December 19, 2014; 6:39 AM
- Kansas City was shaken out of its usual routine early Thursday morning as commuters woke to nearly 5 inches of snow in some areas, marking the first substantial storm of the season.
- Waves of Heat to Bake Perth Through Christmas
- December 19, 2014; 6:38 AM
- Friday should be the hottest day since last summer in Perth, Australia, with more heat in store for Christmas.
- British Isles, Northern Europe to Stay Unsettled into Christmas
- December 19, 2014; 6:37 AM
- Several fast-moving storm systems will bring unsettled weather to the British Isles and northern Europe this week.
- Weekend Flood Threat to End Heat in Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay
- December 19, 2014; 6:36 AM
- A potent cold front will bring much cooler air and a flood threat to parts of South America this weekend.
- Dallas: Temperatures to Rise Over Weekend
- December 19, 2014; 6:35 AM
- The weekend will offer warmer conditions for the Dallas area as rain pushes out of the region.
- Detroit: Snow Showers May Whiten Christmas Eve
- December 19, 2014; 6:34 AM
- After a few mild days at the start of next week, temperatures will fall in time to create some wintry weather and travel woes for Christmas.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F