- Deadly pileup crash occurs amid heavy lake-effect snow in central Michigan
- December 09, 2016; 5:58 PM
- Three people were killed after a pileup, involving up to 40 vehicles, snarled traffic in snowy central Michigan Thursday morning.
- Snow, wintry mix may cause delays and closures in northeastern US by Monday
- December 09, 2016; 3:36 PM
- A storm will spread snow and a wintry mix that will disrupt travel across the northeastern United States by early next week.
- 10 enchanting Christmas markets across Europe
- December 09, 2016; 3:33 PM
- Europe has amazing street markets with plenty of gifts, food and activities as the Christmas season unfolds.
- Cyclone Vardah to bring beneficial rain to India's Andhra Pradesh
- December 09, 2016; 2:52 PM
- Cyclone Vardah will weaken before reaching southern India to start the new week.
- Weekly wrap-up: Man sentenced to life in prison for son's death in a hot car; Blizzard buries North Dakota
- December 09, 2016; 2:28 PM
- A Georgia man was sentenced to life in prison following the death of his son in a hot car in June of 2014.
- What is a supermoon?
- December 09, 2016; 1:39 PM
- Several times a year, the moon can appear larger and brighter than normal in a phenomenon called a supermoon.
- Rain, snow to hammer northwestern US into the weekend
- December 09, 2016; 12:13 PM
- Bouts of rain and snow will continue to spread over the northwestern United States through Saturday.
- John Glenn, 95, passes away 54 years after becoming first American to orbit the Earth
- December 08, 2016; 9:49 PM
- Famed astronaut John Glenn, most well-known for becoming the first American to orbit the Earth, passed away on Thursday at the age of 95.
- Bitterly cold air to come in waves across US into next week
- December 08, 2016; 3:23 PM
- Around the middle of December, an even colder blast of air will follow this week's frigid conditions over the central and eastern U.S.
- Thunderstorms can trigger deadly asthma epidemics
- December 08, 2016; 2:57 PM
- Severe thunderstorms can devastate lives and damage property but have also been linked to increases in allergy and asthma-related health problems.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F