- Fourth of July fireworks bans in effect across western US amid drought, wildfires
- June 30, 2016; 4:35 AM
- Millions of Americans will be disappointed as the recent dry weather and high risk for wildfires across the western United States has put firework bans into effect.
- Storms may disrupt July Fourth celebrations in central, eastern US
- June 30, 2016; 4:14 AM
- Thunderstorms may disrupt July Fourth activities in parts of the central and eastern United States.
- 5 ways people stayed cool before air conditioning was invented
- June 30, 2016; 3:59 AM
- Before air conditioning existed, people had to be creative when trying to stay comfortable in sweltering conditions.
- Dry weather to dominate July Fourth weekend from Chicago to NYC, Boston
- June 30, 2016; 3:43 AM
- While downpours could come calling at the start and finish of the July Fourth weekend in the northeastern United States, the vast majority of the time will be dry.
- Weekend showers across London to dampen Wimbledon, British Summer Time concert series
- June 30, 2016; 3:31 AM
- The recent unsettled weather across the United Kingdom will continue this weekend impacting several outdoor events.
- The grill's hidden danger: What barbecue favorites are putting your health at risk?
- June 30, 2016; 2:46 AM
- Research shows that cooking meat on the grill can put you at a higher risk for cancers, including colorectal, breast, stomach and pancreatic cancers.
- The cost of the Olympic dream: Athletes voice health concerns over polluted Rio waters
- June 30, 2016; 2:30 AM
- Olympic athletes competing in Rio’s polluted waters are fearful that performing on the biggest stage of their careers will affect their health.
- Miami-Dade County joins list of South Florida communities enacting eco-friendly Styrofoam ban
- June 30, 2016; 2:12 AM
- The Miami-Dade County Commissioners recently passed an ordinance that would ban disposable Styrofoam products from county parks and beaches.
- Germany: Dry end to the weekend in store following stormy Saturday
- June 30, 2016; 1:58 AM
- A wet start to the weekend will give way to a pleasant day on Sunday as drier air builds in from the west.
- 2 Florida dads quit their day jobs to produce device that prevents hot car deaths
- June 30, 2016; 1:41 AM
- Two Tampa, Florida, dads motivated to prevent hot car deaths, are shaking up the entrepreneurial world.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F