- Tornado claims lives after ripping through Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- January 21, 2017; 5:39 PM
- A tornado tore through the town of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, during the early morning hours on Saturday.
- Major storm to raise flooding risk in northeastern US amidst warmth next week
- January 21, 2017; 3:54 PM
- A major storm will accompany mild temperatures in the northeastern United States early next week.
- Central US snowstorm to precede invasion of arctic air early next week
- January 21, 2017; 3:33 PM
- A major snowstorm with blizzard conditions may develop over the central United States early next week along the leading edge of a new invasion of cold air.
- California to face more flooding rain, burying mountain snow into Monday
- January 21, 2017; 2:59 PM
- The caboose in the storm train and river of moisture that has been battering the western United States this week will deliver one final blow to California into Monday.
- Damaging storms, tornadoes to threaten more lives in southeastern US this weekend
- January 21, 2017; 12:18 PM
- More lives and property will be threatened across the southeastern Unites States this weekend as additional rounds of severe thunderstorms and tornadoes erupt.
- Northern India: Welcome rain may briefly break foggy pattern later this week
- January 21, 2017; 12:13 PM
- Welcome rain will return to northern India later this week, sweeping away the persistent fog and haze, but only for a brief time.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles under investigation for alleged emission violations
- January 20, 2017; 5:03 PM
- The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board issued notices of violation to the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles regarding undisclosed engine management software.
- Snow to further bury earthquake-ravaged central Italy early this week
- January 20, 2017; 1:14 PM
- The storm that brought rare and disruptive snow to Spain last week will track across the Mediterranean Sea through early this week, further burying earthquake-ravaged central Italy.
- Reports: Thousands left without power as major storm slams California with flooding rain, rockslides
- January 20, 2017; 10:58 AM
- A major storm is impacting California, bringing flooding rain and heavy mountain snow to the state.
- How to adjust your outdoor running routine when winter weather strikes
- January 20, 2017; 10:49 AM
- Avid runners can continue to train outdoors in the colder months as long as they keep in mind certain tips for dressing and safety.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F