- Soaking storms to elevate flash flood threat in northeastern US this weekend
- July 29, 2016; 8:10 AM
- Rounds of drenching showers and thunderstorms will heighten the risk of flash flooding across the northeastern United States through the final weekend of July.
- Showery spells to dampen outdoor events across the UK this weekend
- July 29, 2016; 8:07 AM
- Waves of showers will briefly interrupt activities, including the Merchant City Festival in Scotland, this weekend.
- Waves of thunderstorms to pave way for uptick in Atlantic tropical storms, hurricanes during August
- July 29, 2016; 7:55 AM
- Rounds of showers and thunderstorms moving westward off the coast of Africa may pave the way for future tropical systems over the Atlantic Ocean in the weeks ahead.
- 2016 PGA Championship: Drenching weekend rain may suspend play again following delayed start on Friday
- July 29, 2016; 7:35 AM
- Additional downpours are likely to roll across northern New Jersey and could suspend play during the late rounds at the 98th PGA Championship at Baltusrol Golf Club this weekend.
- Oppressive heat to envelop western US as late-week highs soar 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit above average
- July 29, 2016; 7:30 AM
- Highs will run between 10 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit above average across much of the interior western United States into the upcoming weekend.
- Budding tropical threat may unleash flooding downpours over Philippines on track toward China
- July 29, 2016; 6:55 AM
- A budding tropical system threatens to bring flooding rain to the Philippines into this weekend with potential future impacts on China and Taiwan.
- Should your bug repellent habits change this season as Zika continues to spread?
- July 29, 2016; 5:03 AM
- Summer calls for extra precautions when spending time outdoors, including taking proactive measures against mosquitos, ticks and other pests.
- Weekly wrap-up: Heroic firefighters lose their homes while battling massive blazes; Lava from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano seeps into ocean
- July 29, 2016; 5:00 AM
- The destructive Sand and Soberanes Fires grew out of control this week in California, while severe storms caused travel problems in the Northeast.
- Storms force protesters to seek shelter on final day of Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia
- July 29, 2016; 4:54 AM
- Drenching and locally severe thunderstorms hit portions of the mid-Atlantic on Thursday.
- Torrential downpours in northeastern US to ease heat wave, raise flash flood risk
- July 29, 2016; 4:02 AM
- As July draws to a close, a storm system swinging up from the Deep South will bring downpours to the northeastern U.S. and break the back of an extended heat wave.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F