- Severe storms eye US northern Plains into Memorial Day evening
- May 30, 2016; 7:59 PM
- Potent thunderstorms will target part of the Plains during a time when many will be outdoors celebrating Memorial Day into the evening hours.
- Downpours to linger across Carolinas as Bonnie meanders along the coast
- May 30, 2016; 7:55 PM
- Despite no longer being a tropical storm or depression, Bonnie will induce daily showers and thunderstorms across the Carolinas into the middle of the week.
- Western US: Summer heat to surge this week
- May 30, 2016; 7:45 PM
- After a mild and dry Memorial Day, warmth will build across the northwestern United States.
- Deadly flash flooding devastates southwestern Germany
- May 30, 2016; 7:40 PM
- Extremely heavy rain fell over the weekend in southwestern Germany, leading to dangerous and deadly flash flooding.
- Manhattanhenge 2016: Cloudy skies may hinder views of the picturesque NYC phenomenon
- May 30, 2016; 7:37 PM
- New Yorkers will crowd city streets on Monday night in hopes of catching a view of Manhattanhenge, the stunning sunset that occurs four times a year.
- French Open: Rain to continue on Tuesday following first wash-out since 2000
- May 30, 2016; 7:32 PM
- Northern France will remain at risk for occasional rain through the first half of the week, threatening to cause additional delays at the French Open.
- Bout of cooler air to interrupt summerlike warmth across northeastern US
- May 30, 2016; 7:29 PM
- Temperatures and humidity levels will throttle back as dry air expands southward in the northeastern United States through the middle of the week.
- Strong storms to take aim at Chicago, Detroit and St. Louis into midweek
- May 30, 2016; 7:24 PM
- The potential for locally dangerous and disruptive thunderstorms will exist over the Midwest during Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Derby Day 2016: Largely dry weather in the offing despite thick cloud
- May 30, 2016; 7:19 PM
- Largely dry weather is forecast for one of Britain’s most prestigious horse races on Saturday, with the 237th running of the Epsom Derby.
- When will the central US get a break from severe weather?
- May 30, 2016; 7:16 PM
- Millions of people in the central United States dealing with relentless severe thunderstorms and downpours will have to continue to weather the volatile pattern a while longer.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F