- 4 people infected with Zika in Florida are likely the first locally transmitted cases in US
- July 29, 2016; 11:45 PM
- Four people in Florida are likely the first in the United States to contract the Zika virus by local mosquitoes, officials said Friday.
- Soaking storms to elevate flash flood threat in northeastern US this weekend
- July 29, 2016; 11:21 PM
- Rounds of drenching showers and heavy thunderstorms will heighten the risk of flash flooding across the northeastern United States through the final weekend of July.
- Waves of thunderstorms to pave way for uptick in Atlantic tropical storms, hurricanes during August
- July 29, 2016; 10:57 PM
- Rounds of showers and thunderstorms moving westward off the coast of Africa may pave the way for future tropical systems over the Atlantic Ocean in the weeks ahead.
- Formula One: Rainy spells to threaten German Grand Prix in Hockenheim on Sunday
- July 29, 2016; 10:33 PM
- The Formula One race in Hockenheim, Germany, this weekend could become the third consecutive race to be disrupted by showers and thunderstorms.
- 2016 PGA Championship: Drenching weekend rain may suspend play again following delayed start on Friday
- July 29, 2016; 10:05 PM
- Additional downpours are likely to roll across northern New Jersey and could suspend play during the late rounds at the 98th PGA Championship at Baltusrol Golf Club this weekend.
- Tropical depression to unleash flooding downpours over Philippines before targeting China
- July 29, 2016; 9:46 PM
- Tropical Depression 06w threatens to bring flooding rain to the Philippines into this weekend with potential future impacts on China and Taiwan.
- Showery spells to dampen outdoor events across the UK this weekend
- July 29, 2016; 9:25 PM
- Waves of showers will briefly interrupt activities, including the Merchant City Festival in Scotland, this weekend.
- Should your bug repellent habits change this season as Zika continues to spread?
- July 29, 2016; 8:37 PM
- Summer calls for extra precautions when spending time outdoors, including taking proactive measures against mosquitos, ticks and other pests.
- Pennsylvania 400: Rain may postpone Pocono NASCAR race for second time this year
- July 29, 2016; 8:16 PM
- Another postponement may be in store at Pocono Raceway as widespread showers and thunderstorms threaten northeastern Pennsylvania on Sunday.
- Weekly wrap-up: Heroic firefighters lose their homes while battling massive blazes; Lava from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano seeps into ocean
- July 29, 2016; 8:02 PM
- The destructive Sand and Soberanes Fires grew out of control this week in California, while severe storms caused travel problems in the Northeast.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F