- Mid-April Pattern Change May Yield Rain for California, Erase Persistent Chill in Northeast
- March 28, 2015; 4:41 AM
- A pattern change during the middle of April could bring rain and cooler conditions to California, while erasing persistent chill in the Northeast.
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Tornadoes Ransack Central US; Rain, Snow Complicate Germanwings Recovery
- March 28, 2015; 4:34 AM
- Dangerous, severe thunderstorms developed across areas of the Central U.S. this week, following an unprecedented lull in severe weather through the middle of the month.
- Canadian Olympian Dies in Swimming Accident off Saint Kitts and Nevis
- March 28, 2015; 4:31 AM
- Daundre Barnaby was caught in a strong back current at the time of the accident, Athletics Canada said.
- Extremely Rare Rain Floods Northern Chile, Kills Two
- March 28, 2015; 4:25 AM
- At least two people are dead after extremely rare rain triggered significant flooding in one of the driest places in the world: northern Chile.
- Spring Allergies: Quick-Hitting, Intense Season in Store for East
- March 28, 2015; 4:23 AM
- Though springlike weather has been slow to arrive for much of the Eastern United States, allergy sufferers may soon pay the price for winter’s unhurried retreat.
- Chill, Freeze to Grip Southeast This Weekend
- March 28, 2015; 4:21 AM
- A second straight night of below freezing temperatures will impact areas across the Southeast on Saturday night.
- Northeast Turns Sharply Colder; Snow Visits This Weekend
- March 28, 2015; 4:20 AM
- Following the surge in warmth in coastal areas and the central Appalachians from Thursday, temperatures will again bottom out at cold levels in the Northeast this weekend.
- Temperatures to Rebound in Midwest Ahead of Late-Weekend Storm
- March 28, 2015; 4:18 AM
- After a cold start to the weekend in the Midwest, temperatures will begin to rebound, ahead of a storm system taking aim on the Great Lakes.
- PHOTOS: Supertide Turns Mont Saint-Michel Into Island in a Once in 18-Year Spectacle
- March 28, 2015; 4:16 AM
- For 10,000 visitors, a supertide did not disappoint as it immersed the only connecting point of Mont Saint-Michel to shore.
- Record Heat to Intensify California Drought
- March 28, 2015; 4:12 AM
- The mercury will be on the rise across California through the end of the week, challenging records across much of the state and helping to intensify the ongoing drought.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F