- Snow and ice storm may snarl travel across southern, northeastern US on President's Day
- February 12, 2016; 2:22 AM
- A storm will bring snow and ice that will lead to slippery travel along a 1,500-mile swath from northern Arkansas and Georgia to Maine early next week.
- Canada: Spring of 2016 may rank in top 10 warmest on record
- February 12, 2016; 2:20 AM
- Spring of 2016 could rank in the top 10 warmest on record for Canada.
- Polar vortex to spread frigid air into northeastern US Valentine's Day weekend
- February 12, 2016; 2:18 AM
- The coldest air of the winter will plunge southward across much of the eastern United States and will feature single-digit and sub-zero temperatures in the Northeast during Valentine's Day weekend.
- Snow squalls, whiteouts to blast Detroit to NYC to start Valentine's Day weekend
- February 12, 2016; 2:16 AM
- A blast of arctic air will be accompanied by flurries and even a localized wall of snow in some communities in the Northeast and parts of the Midwest at the start of the Valentine's Day weekend.
- Lake-effect snow to blast Great Lakes snow belts through the weekend
- February 12, 2016; 2:15 AM
- Conditions will be favorable for lake-effect snow through the end of the week, threatening low visibility and dangerous travel conditions.
- Windstorm to miss UK narrowly before Valentine's Day cold snap
- February 12, 2016; 2:14 AM
- The next windstorm to target Europe will narrowly miss the United Kingdom on Saturday before a cold snap settles in for Valentine’s Day and Monday.
- Passenger recalls experience on storm-battered Royal Caribbean cruise ship
- February 12, 2016; 2:12 AM
- Passengers on the latest voyage of Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas faced the complete opposite of a care-free, relaxing experience after an encounter with a ferocious storm in the Atlantic.
- 'Super coral' could ward off devastating effects of warming oceans
- February 12, 2016; 2:10 AM
- As warming ocean waters continue to threaten coral reefs worldwide, researchers at the University of Hawaii have developed a plan that could reverse the rapid decline of these ecosystems.
- WATCH: Hundreds of manatees gather for warmth in Florida springs
- February 12, 2016; 2:07 AM
- Wildlife officials closed the popular tourist destination Three Sisters Springs early this week, after an estimated 300 manatees were seen congregating at the site for warmth.
- Flooding rain, damaging winds aim for western Europe into Saturday
- February 12, 2016; 2:04 AM
- Storms will take aim at western Europe into this weekend, returning the danger of flooding rain and damaging winds.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F