- Damaging storms to threaten Pittsburgh to Buffalo on Thursday
- April 27, 2017; 6:33 AM
- Storms moving into the eastern United States on Thursday will stretch from the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes, with severe storms likely downwind of Lake Erie.
- Central US violent storms, flash flooding may strike at night adding to dangers this weekend
- April 27, 2017; 6:31 AM
- Violent storms and flash flooding will target the south-central United States from late Friday through Sunday and may hit some neighborhoods hard in the middle of the night.
- Gov. Roy Cooper warns North Carolina residents of worst flooding since Hurricane Matthew
- April 26, 2017; 11:51 AM
- Several days of heavy rain have resulted in dangerous flooding across the Carolinas this week, causing road closures, water rescues and rivers to rise above flood stage.
- Reports: Arkansas roads flooded, buildings damaged as severe storms pummel central US
- April 26, 2017; 11:40 AM
- Severe weather is erupting across central parts of the United States and will continue into Wednesday night.
- Slow-moving storm to douse Hawaii with flooding rain
- April 26, 2017; 11:35 AM
- While a storm will douse outdoor plans and lead to flooding on some of the Hawaiian Islands, enough rain may fall to ease drought conditions.
- UK: Rain to threaten outdoor plans as chill eases for Bank Holiday weekend
- April 26, 2017; 11:04 AM
- The recent chill will leave the United Kingdom in time for the Bank Holiday weekend, but rain could dampen plans in some locations.
- How one company in Africa turns ocean pollution into colorful artwork
- April 26, 2017; 9:52 AM
- Flip-flops are one of the most common types of pollution found in oceans around the world, and one company in Africa is raising awareness by recycling them into colorful pieces of art.
- Germany: Snow to fall across southern areas in final days of April
- April 26, 2017; 9:33 AM
- For the final days of April, it will feel like winter has returned across southern Germany as snow makes an appearance.
- 2017 US summer forecast: Early storms to hold back heat in Northeast; Wildfires to rage in California
- April 26, 2017; 8:21 AM
- Wet weather will keep extreme temperatures at bay in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic this summer, while California faces a high risk for wildfires.
- Netherlands: Wet weather to dampen King's Day festivities
- April 26, 2017; 8:03 AM
- Those planning on celebrating King's Day in the Netherlands on 27 April should prepare to face cool, wet conditions when they take to the streets.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F