- Rain to soak most of the UK on Ash Wednesday
- February 27, 2017; 11:16 AM
- The recent unsettled weather will continue into the middle of the week across the United Kingdom.
- Climate change may boost mercury in ecosystems, food chain
- February 27, 2017; 11:02 AM
- Increases in temperature may cause localized increases in the amount of toxic mercury introduced into ecosystems, impacting wildlife and eventually the food chain.
- Storms to bring tornado, damaging wind threat to eastern US Wednesday
- February 27, 2017; 10:18 AM
- A new surge of warm air will trigger another round of severe thunderstorms in parts of the eastern United States Wednesday and Wednesday night.
- Midweek showers to dampen Ash Wednesday activities in Germany
- February 27, 2017; 9:41 AM
- Unsettled weather will continue through midweek as showers dampen much of Germany.
- 2017 Asia spring forecast: Winter to linger from Russia to Turkey; Drought may build in southern India
- February 27, 2017; 7:32 AM
- Spring will get off to a slow start over much of northern Asia and in part of the Middle East, while more typical conditions are in store for most areas farther to the south and east.
- Eastern US to ride temperature roller coaster during beginning of March
- February 27, 2017; 6:45 AM
- After record warmth baked the eastern U.S. during the last full week of February, winter will seek its revenge during the first week of March.
- Dangerous thunderstorms to rattle midwestern US Tuesday
- February 26, 2017; 11:21 AM
- Prior to midweek, severe thunderstorms with isolated tornadoes, damaging winds, downpours and hail will threaten areas from Indiana to Texas.
- Photos: May-like warmth triggers early bloom for cherry blossom trees
- February 26, 2017; 10:23 AM
- Millions travel to Washington, D.C., each year to catch a glimpse of the magnificent pink blossoms.
- Dry spell on the horizon for West after early week bout of rain, snow
- February 26, 2017; 5:50 AM
- Following rain and snow in the Northwest this past weekend, another storm will take aim at California and the Southwest into Tuesday.
- Reports: Funnel clouds spotted in Pennsylvania as severe thunderstorms race across the Northeast
- February 25, 2017; 2:14 PM
- A potent line of thunderstorms will sweep across the Northeast into Saturday night with damaging winds, hail and downpours.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F