- Downpours to alleviate drought, brush fire danger in Florida at midweek
- February 21, 2017; 6:59 AM
- Beneficial rain will help ease the brush fire danger across Florida at midweek and bring an end to a prolonged stretch of dry weather.
- Reports: Evacuations ordered following levee breach in Northern California
- February 21, 2017; 4:13 AM
- A storm will continue to unleash heavy rain, gusty winds and mountain snow across Northern California into Tuesday.
- Severe thunderstorms may threaten midwestern, northeastern US to end the week
- February 20, 2017; 10:25 AM
- The risk for severe thunderstorms will ramp up across the Ohio Valley states and lower Great Lakes region to end the week.
- Rounds of gusty winds and rain to plague Germany this week
- February 20, 2017; 9:47 AM
- Several storm systems will bring rounds of gusty winds and rain to Germany this week.
- UK: Series of storms to bring blustery showers this week
- February 20, 2017; 8:21 AM
- Blustery showers and strong wind gusts will lead to difficult travel at times this week.
- Late-week blizzard may unfold across central US, Midwest
- February 19, 2017; 2:18 PM
- Heavy snow and gusty winds may unfold as a strong storm system sweeps colder air across the central United States late this week.
- Tropical Cyclone Alfred may trigger flooding in northern Australia
- February 19, 2017; 11:06 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Alfred will threaten coastal communities around the Gulf of Carpentaria with flooding downpours through early this week.
- Germany to face daily showers, gusty winds this week
- February 19, 2017; 10:45 AM
- A stormy weather pattern unfolding across Europe this week will lead to showers and gusty winds sweeping into Germany on a daily basis.
- Flooding, feet of snow and high winds to threaten Northern California into Tuesday
- February 19, 2017; 5:24 AM
- Heavy rain, mountain snow and gusty winds will pound the northwestern United States early this week, with the most significant impacts targeting Northern California.
- Photos show deadly flooding inundating Southern California
- February 18, 2017; 10:38 AM
- Southern California bore the brunt of the latest storm to blast into the western United States on Friday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F