- Rain to soak northeastern US during final days of September
- September 27, 2016; 4:11 PM
- Periods of rain will drench portions of the northeastern United States from midweek through Friday.
- Tropical Storm Matthew will form in Caribbean and may approach US next week
- September 27, 2016; 4:04 PM
- There is a significant chance the tropical system brewing near the Caribbean could take a turn toward the United States next week.
- Rare Black Moon to rise on Friday in night sky of Western Hemisphere
- September 27, 2016; 4:00 PM
- The final day of September will bring a rare lunar event that hasn’t occurred since March of 2014, a Black Moon.
- PHOTOS: Iowans stack over 250,000 sandbags in Cedar Rapids to offset river flooding
- September 27, 2016; 3:54 PM
- Communities along the Cedar River in Iowa are bracing for some of the highest water levels in nearly a decade following excessive rainfall across the region last week.
- Strong storm to lash UK with rain and gusty winds later this week
- September 27, 2016; 3:33 PM
- Following some rain and gusty winds on Tuesday, a strong storm will target the United Kingdom on Thursday.
- Typhoon Megi injures more than 250 in Taiwan on path toward China
- September 27, 2016; 3:22 PM
- Typhoon Megi will threaten lives and property in eastern China into the middle of the week after slamming Taiwan.
- Chilly winds to howl across Great Lakes early this week
- September 27, 2016; 3:02 PM
- Gusty winds will accompany a push of chilly air across the Great Lakes through Tuesday.
- Dry and mild weather to dominate final week of Oktoberfest
- September 27, 2016; 2:52 PM
- A stretch of dry weather across Germany will continue for much of the week ahead across Germany resulting in continued pleasant conditions for Oktoberfest.
- First widespread taste of cool fall air to sweep across southeastern US
- September 27, 2016; 2:20 PM
- The coolest air since the spring will sweep away haze and high humidity across the southeastern United States as this week progresses.
- Tropical storm likely to form in Caribbean later this week
- September 27, 2016; 12:47 AM
- A tropical wave is likely to become the Atlantic Basin's next tropical storm as it approaches or crosses the Caribbean Sea later this week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F