- Tropical storm to aim for Florida with flooding rain, severe storms
- August 31, 2016; 8:00 AM
- Tropical Depression Nine is expected to strengthen to a tropical storm and will turn toward Florida with heavy rain, gusty winds and the risk of flooding late this week.
- Downpours to put outdoor plans in jeopardy across UK this weekend
- August 31, 2016; 7:53 AM
- A potent storm system arriving from the Atlantic Ocean will deliver a soaking rain and gusty winds to all of the United Kingdom from Saturday into Saturday night.
- Yet another tropical system may emerge as a post-Labor Day threat to Caribbean, US
- August 31, 2016; 7:15 AM
- Another strong tropical disturbance has moved off the coast of Africa and bears watching for strengthening and impact on the Caribbean and the United States during September.
- Tropical duo to threaten Hawaii into Labor Day weekend
- August 31, 2016; 7:04 AM
- Two tropical systems, Madeline and Lester, could pose hazards to Hawaii into Labor Day weekend.
- 2016 Asia autumn forecast: Rain to provide drought relief in Southeast; Tropical cyclones to prowl Bay of Bengal
- August 31, 2016; 7:03 AM
- While warmth will dominate much of Asia this autumn, drought relief is on the way for southeastern areas, but tropical cyclones could threaten lives and property surrounding the Bay of Bengal.
- 'They were the angels that came to save me:' Katrina victims rush to aid of flood-traumatized Baton Rouge residents
- August 31, 2016; 7:01 AM
- Thousands of Louisiana families are still cleaning up following the devastating floods that destroyed their homes.
- Warm fall may jeopardize foliage displays in northeastern US
- August 31, 2016; 6:49 AM
- Though the summer season is winding down, forecasters are predicting a warm start to fall across the Northeast — a weather pattern that could spell bad news for fall foliage lovers.
- 6 ways to prepare now for hurricanes
- August 31, 2016; 6:37 AM
- The worst thing that people who live along coastlines can do is not to prepare for tropical storms and hurricanes.
- Decrease in US shark attacks following record year may be linked to fading El Nino
- August 31, 2016; 6:26 AM
- The number of shark attacks in the United States has been well below normal this year, and the dissipation of El Niño may be to thank.
- Cooler Atlantic air to stifle heat across the UK in September
- August 31, 2016; 6:10 AM
- Following several stretches of unseasonable heat in August, September is set to yield lower temperatures across the United Kingdom.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F