- Potential major storm late Sunday into Monday; A look at the long-range weather pattern
- April 25, 2017; 12:16 PM
- Potential for a significant storm later Sunday into Monday from Ontario to Quebec with heavy rain, severe thunderstorms, wind and snow.
- Recap of snow, ice and water in Canada
- April 17, 2017; 1:25 PM
- It was another down season for sea ice but a normal season for snow cover extent.
- Weekly clues to the long range forecast through early May
- April 11, 2017; 11:55 AM
- Late-season snow for the western Prairies later this week and a look at the weekly long range pattern.
- Windblown, soaking rain for much of eastern Canada
- April 05, 2017; 3:11 PM
- Major storm to inundate eastern Canada with rain and wind Thursday followed by a change to snow later Thursday night into Friday.
- Weekly clues to the long range
- April 04, 2017; 3:01 PM
- Typical April pattern setting up across much of the country.
- Eastern storm snowfall forecast map
- March 29, 2017; 6:10 PM
- Winter not giving up that easily.
- Potential wintry mix for parts of eastern Canada late week
- March 22, 2017; 7:55 PM
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- Is the spring season getting longer?
- March 22, 2017; 5:19 PM
- Researchers from the University of New Hampshire indicate that the vernal window may opening earlier.
- Weekly long-range weather pattern update
- March 21, 2017; 11:29 AM
- Latest interpretation of the weekly long-range forecast model output for North America.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern over the next 10 days
- March 15, 2017; 8:37 PM
- When will the cold leave the East? More storms for the West?
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località