- Update on weather pattern into June
- May 27, 2016; 3:14 PM
- Very warm air will gradually shift back into western Canada in early June.
- Warm pattern into the weekend for the East
- May 25, 2016; 12:54 PM
- Summerlike temperatures for Ontario and Quebec into the weekend.
- Weekly clues to the long-range forecast
- May 20, 2016; 2:35 PM
- A look at the long-range and an update on the rainfall for the drought and wildfire areas of Alberta and eastern BC.
- Canada summer outlook
- May 18, 2016; 8:48 AM
- The upcoming summer will be very warm across large portions of Canada.
- Major rain and late-season snow headed for western Alberta
- May 17, 2016; 3:53 PM
- Heavy rain and snow could bring significant relief to portions of the drought and fire ravaged areas of northwestern Alberta Wednesday night into Friday morning.
- Weekly long-range forecast clues into June
- May 15, 2016; 11:04 PM
- Forecast clues into the second week of June.
- My thoughts on the upcoming weather pattern
- May 09, 2016; 7:39 PM
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern across Canada for the next couple of weeks.
- Fire weather and long-range update
- May 06, 2016; 12:36 PM
- Latest update on fire weather conditions and my latest look at the long-range signals into early June.
- Fire weather situation for the Fort McMurray area
- May 04, 2016; 9:55 AM
- Update on fire weather conditions in the Fort McMurray, Alberta, area.
- Weekly long-range update
- April 29, 2016; 8:31 AM
- Warmth in the West next week while cool hangs out in the East, but it won't last.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località