- Updated Snowfall Forecast for Manitoba and Northwest Ontario
- March 24, 2015; 2:58 PM
- Accumulating snow tonight into Wednesday from Manitoba to northwestern Ontario.
- Another Snowstorm this Weekend for Atlantic Canada
- March 20, 2015; 3:18 PM
- The Maritimes brace for yet another snowstorm this weekend.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Pattern Update
- March 19, 2015; 10:39 PM
- Update on the long range forecast model output through April.
- Significant Snow and Ice Retreat in Eastern Great Lakes
- March 18, 2015; 2:59 PM
- The combination of some warmer weather over the past 10 days and the strengthening March sun has resulted in a significant loss of ice and snow in and around the eastern Great Lakes.
- More Snow for Atlantic Canada Update #3
- March 17, 2015; 3:17 PM
- The snow and cold hits keep coming into Atlantic and eastern Canada.
- Weekend Snowstorm and Long-Range Forecast Update #3
- March 13, 2015; 2:57 PM
- Snowfall update #2 on the eastern and Atlantic Canada storm plus a look at the long range.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- March 06, 2015; 1:45 AM
- This is my latest interpretation of the ECMWF long range forecast model output for North America.
- Winter Losing Its Grip
- March 05, 2015; 8:40 AM
- Major pattern change starting next week will allow milder air to spread east....
- Eastern Storm Update and Great Lakes Ice
- March 03, 2015; 9:52 AM
- Impressive ice cover on the Great Lakes and a look at the latest storm.
- Eastern Storm Shifts more South
- March 01, 2015; 9:02 AM
- Storm gets suppressed farther south and some changes in the pattern ahead.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località