- Two Snowstorms on the Map and a Long-Range Update
- January 23, 2015; 12:01 AM
- A look at the next two snowstorms and the long-range forecast model update...
- Atlantic Canada Snowstorm Update #2
- January 22, 2015; 9:08 AM
- A coastal storm will bring accumulating snow to parts of Atlantic Canada from Thursday afternoon into early Friday.
- Eastern Canada Snowstorm Update #2
- January 18, 2015; 11:43 AM
- A new pdate on the quick-moving snowstorm coming for parts of Quebec later today into early Monday.
- Long-Range Forecast Model Update Into Mid-February
- January 16, 2015; 10:17 AM
- Looking cold in the East for early February while the west turns milder.
- Eastern Warm-Up will be Brief
- January 15, 2015; 3:37 PM
- A buckling of the jet stream pattern in the East this weekend into next week will end up deflecting much of the milder, Pacific air farther south into the U.S.
- Long-Range Update
- January 13, 2015; 9:50 AM
- More snow headed for the BC ski resorts Thursday and an update on the long range model forecast.
- Weekly Long-Range Forecast Model Update
- January 09, 2015; 11:07 AM
- This is my latest interpretation of the ECMWF weekly long range forecast model that now goes out through the first week of February.
- Snowfall Map Update for Eastern Canada
- January 08, 2015; 3:30 PM
- Latest snowfall update for eastern Canada Thursday night into Friday.
- Another Alberta Clipper
- January 07, 2015; 3:32 PM
- Another in a series of Alberta Clipper storms will track ESE over the next couple days bringing accumulating snow from the Rockies to the Maritimes.
- Lake-Effect Snow Resumes as the Deep Freeze Expands
- January 06, 2015; 2:52 PM
- Lake-effect snow and plenty of cold.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località