- Snowstorm update and my thoughts on the overall weather pattern
- February 15, 2017; 11:21 AM
- Storm will bring blizzard conditions to parts of New Brunswick and P.E.I. by early Thursday morning.
- Another snowstorm for the Maritimes
- February 14, 2017; 12:57 PM
- Snow will return to the Maritimes Wednesday night into Thursday.
- More snow headed for the Maritimes
- February 13, 2017; 2:59 PM
- Blizzard of 2017 will slowly wind down later tonight, but more snow is likely by Wednesday/Thursday.
- Weekly long-range update
- February 10, 2017; 12:39 PM
- Arctic air likely to stay away the next few weeks, but there will still be more opportunities for snow.
- Blizzard conditions for parts of the Maritimes Thursday night
- February 08, 2017; 2:48 PM
- Intense, quick-moving storm will bring heavy snow and strong winds to the Maritimes later Thursday and Thursday night.
- Great Lakes ice cover practically non-existent
- February 01, 2017; 11:59 AM
- Ice coverage on the Great Lakes continues to run well below normal so far this season.
- Long-range forecast clues into late February
- January 31, 2017; 3:43 PM
- My confidence is level lower than usual in regards to the eventual weather pattern across North America for middle and late February.
- Lake-effect snow returns and clues to February
- January 25, 2017; 2:40 PM
- Lake-effect snow returns later Thursday into the weekend. Cold expands in February.
- Snow and ice storm update
- January 23, 2017; 3:30 PM
- Large storm system will bring significant snow, ice and wind to parts of eastern and Atlantic Canada Tuesday and Tuesday night.
- Significant changes above the Arctic late this month could mean major pattern shift in February
- January 19, 2017; 3:38 PM
- There are growing indications that the stratosphere over the north pole may experience a major warming event in about 10 days.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località