- Long-range clues into July
- June 24, 2016; 9:42 AM
- Forecast pattern clues through most of July.
- Weekly long range update
- June 10, 2016; 2:41 PM
- Thunderstorms this weekend and a look at the long range.
- New clues to the summer and fall
- June 08, 2016; 4:34 PM
- Some new clues to the summer and fall season.
- My thoughts on the pattern into next week
- June 07, 2016; 3:30 PM
- Amplified jet stream pattern will keep forecasters on their toes over the next week or so.
- Long-range clues into early July
- June 03, 2016; 10:04 AM
- Weather pattern clues for the next several weeks.
- A look back at the spring 2016 temperature departures
- June 02, 2016; 12:26 PM
- A look back at May and the spring of 2016 in terms of temperature departures.
- Update on weather pattern into June
- May 27, 2016; 3:14 PM
- Very warm air will gradually shift back into western Canada in early June.
- Warm pattern into the weekend for the East
- May 25, 2016; 12:54 PM
- Summerlike temperatures for Ontario and Quebec into the weekend.
- Weekly clues to the long-range forecast
- May 20, 2016; 2:35 PM
- A look at the long-range and an update on the rainfall for the drought and wildfire areas of Alberta and eastern BC.
- Canada summer outlook
- May 18, 2016; 8:48 AM
- The upcoming summer will be very warm across large portions of Canada.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località