- Happy Canada Day!
- July 01, 2015; 4:06 PM
- Some thoughts on the weather pattern into mid-July
- Extensive Smoke in the Prairies
- June 29, 2015; 3:57 PM
- Wildfire smoke causing significant problems across Saskatchewan.
- Eastern Weekend Soaker and Western Heat
- June 26, 2015; 10:37 AM
- Spring-like storm to soak parts of eastern and Atlantic Canada this weekend as the West cooks.
- Short- and Long-Range Forecast Update
- June 23, 2015; 10:54 AM
- Heat wave for western Canada by the weekend as the East cools down a bit.
- Heat Into the West; Storms East
- June 22, 2015; 9:11 AM
- Severe weather threat Monday evening/night for Ontario. Building heat wave late this week into next week out West.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- June 13, 2015; 10:11 AM
- My latest interpretation of the weekly ECMWF forecast model output.
- Canada Weather Highlights Into Next Week
- June 11, 2015; 10:35 AM
- Potential for heavy rain and strong thunderstorms for parts of eastern Canada Friday while cooler air spreads into the West.
- Monthly Model Outlook into the Fall
- June 08, 2015; 10:40 PM
- The latest ECMWF monthly outlook has been released.
- Latest Long Range Update
- June 04, 2015; 11:24 PM
- Long range update has a familiar look out west.
- Canada Wildfire Season off to a Fast Start
- June 02, 2015; 1:30 PM
- The wildfire season is off to a fast start, especially across western Canada thanks in part to the unusually warm, dry winter and spring.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località