- Weekly long-range update
- April 22, 2016; 1:40 PM
- Latest clues to the long range through May.
- My thoughts on the upcoming pattern
- April 20, 2016; 12:44 PM
- Pattern looking rather chilly next week in the East while the eastern Prairies struggle for precipitation.
- 2015-16 seasonal snowfall totals for selected locations in Canada
- April 18, 2016; 7:37 PM
- A look back at the 2015-16 seasonal snowfall forecast and the actual verifications across selected sites in Canada.
- El Nino steadily weakening
- April 14, 2016; 3:59 PM
- The super El Nino is steadily collapsing. Is a La Nina possible later in the year?
- Pattern change on the horizon
- April 08, 2016; 11:32 AM
- Winterlike cold will gradually lose its grip on the east later next week as the pattern slowly transitions to one that is more typical of April.
- Clipper onslaught continues
- April 05, 2016; 3:32 PM
- Another in a series of Alberta Clipper storms will bring snow to parts of eastern Canada through early Thursday.
- Sunday update on Ontario snowstorm
- April 03, 2016; 11:53 AM
- A clipper storm will produce moderate snowfall accumulations across parts of Ontario through tonight.
- Updated long range forecast pattern clues into May
- April 01, 2016; 6:52 PM
- Latest clues to the weekly long range.
- Clipper storms to bring snow into the East
- April 01, 2016; 10:39 AM
- Two snow events over the next several days as a series of clipper storms race southeastward.
- My latest thoughts on the weather pattern into April
- March 30, 2016; 5:49 PM
- My thoughts on the short and long range weather forecast.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località