- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- February 27, 2015; 3:49 PM
- Update on weekend snow and a look at the long range.
- Weather Pattern Update
- February 25, 2015; 7:22 PM
- My thoughts on the overall pattern into next week....
- Maritimes Snowfall Forecast Map
- February 24, 2015; 7:27 PM
- A small, but intensifying storm off the New England coast will track northeastward through the Maritimes by Wednesday.
- Weather Highlights this Week and Beyond
- February 23, 2015; 7:42 PM
- Weather highlights into next week
- Eastern Canada Snow Update
- February 20, 2015; 3:38 PM
- The storm impacting parts of eastern Canada later tonight and into Saturday with snow will move fairly quickly and will not be all that intense, but it will have a decent amount of moisture with it.
- Signs of a March Pattern Change
- February 20, 2015; 12:31 AM
- Some hope may be on the horizon for those freezing in the East
- Storm Update
- February 19, 2015; 3:17 PM
- Update on storms
- Winter Not Even Close to Done Yet in the East
- February 18, 2015; 2:07 AM
- At least two more blasts of bitter cold into the eastern half of the country over the next 10 days. Possible pattern change beyond that.
- Blizzard Recap
- February 16, 2015; 2:17 PM
- The blizzard is over for the Maritimes, but the snow and wind totals are impressive.
- Blizzard Snowfall Map Update
- February 14, 2015; 5:28 PM
- Update on Sunday's blizzard.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località