- My Thoughts on the Pattern this Week
- August 03, 2015; 3:33 PM
- My look at the overall pattern across Canada for this week.
- Weekly Clues through the End of August
- July 30, 2015; 9:54 PM
- Some forecast model clues through the end of August and an update on global sea surface temperatures.
- Tornado Threat for the Southeastern Prairies
- July 27, 2015; 2:52 PM
- Tornado threat into Tuesday from southeastern Saskatchewan to northwest Ontario.
- Weekly Long-Range Forecast Model Update
- July 24, 2015; 11:30 AM
- Latest weekly clues to the long range forecast through mid-August.
- Potential Major Storm for the Prairies Early Next Week
- July 23, 2015; 3:39 PM
- Major storm for the Prairies early next week could bring heavy rainfall and severe thunderstorms.
- My Thoughts on the Canada Weather Pattern
- July 21, 2015; 3:54 PM
- Severe thunderstorm threat later Thursday and a general look at the upcoming weather pattern.
- Weekly Long Range Outlook
- July 17, 2015; 1:41 PM
- Latest long-range update and a look at global ocean temperatures.
- Potential Rainfall Relief for Alberta
- July 15, 2015; 2:31 PM
- Pattern change will bring significant rainfall opportunity for Alberta Thursday night and Friday.
- Tuesday Claudette Update and My Thoughts on This Week
- July 14, 2015; 10:09 AM
- Claudette will have minimal impacts on Atlantic Canada.
- Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Update
- July 10, 2015; 6:17 PM
- Model forecast clues for the next several weeks.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località