- Update on eastern storm
- October 21, 2016; 3:50 PM
- Update on major eastern storm into the weekend.
- Major rain event followed by wind and cold in the East
- October 19, 2016; 4:13 PM
- Major storm system will bring heavy rain, followed by strong winds, falling temperatures and possible high elevation snow into this weekend over the East.
- The 2016/2017 winter forecast for Canada
- October 19, 2016; 11:42 AM
- The 2016/2017 winter forecast for Canada has a snowy look for many.
- Weekly Long Range Update
- October 15, 2016; 9:01 AM
- Early November not looking all that cold, but that could change quickly later in the month.
- West Coast storm update
- October 12, 2016; 11:45 AM
- Update on the two major storm systems approaching the West coast for late this week.
- Heavy coastal rain and strong winds later this week
- October 11, 2016; 11:43 AM
- Two significant storms will bring widespread, heavy rain and strong winds to southwest British Columbia later Thursday and again late Saturday.
- Weekly long-range update into early November
- October 07, 2016; 9:45 AM
- Clues to the long range into November.
- Weekly update signals a mild October for a majority of Canada
- September 30, 2016; 12:09 PM
- Latest clues to the long range into October.
- October to start mild in the East
- September 27, 2016; 12:08 PM
- Some needed rainfall for southern Ontario this week.
- Weekly long-range update
- September 23, 2016; 12:01 AM
- Mild air masses likely to outnumber the chilly air masses for a good part of October.
Inserisci il codice postale o la città...
Cerca la tua località