- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens northern Australia with flooding downpours
- March 18, 2018; 10:34 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens Australia's Kimberley region with flooding rainfall into Monday.
- Madagascar braces for life-threatening flooding from Eliakim into Monday
- March 17, 2018; 10:18 AM
- Lives and property will be in severe danger across southeastern Madagascar as a potent tropical cyclone unloads torrential rain into Monday.
- Australia: Linda to sideswipe Queensland, New South Wales through Thursday
- March 13, 2018; 8:18 AM
- Linda will approach the Australian coast into Friday, bringing rough seas and gusty winds.
- Hola to batter New Zealand with heavy rain, damaging winds and coastal flooding into Monday
- March 11, 2018; 10:47 AM
- A round of heavy rain and gusty winds will batter the North Island of New Zealand Sunday night into Monday as Hola arrives.
- Tropical Cyclone Hola to batter New Caledonia; New Zealand on alert
- March 08, 2018; 10:33 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Hola will bring heavy rain and strong winds to parts of New Caledonia through Saturday afternoon before heading towards New Zealand.
- Madagascar, La Reunion on alert for Tropical Cyclone Dumazile through early week
- March 04, 2018; 11:29 AM
- Dumazile will brush Madagascar, La Reunion with gusty winds and flooding rainfall through the beginning of the week.
- 'Oppressive' heat, humidity could spell disaster for 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- February 27, 2018; 9:00 AM
- The world will again turn its focus to Asia when Tokyo hosts the 2020 Summer Olympics, but intense heat and humidity could be extremely dangerous for some athletes.
- 2018 Asia spring forecast: Tropical storms to threaten Philippines to eastern India; Drought may build from eastern Turkey to Kazakhstan
- February 26, 2018; 8:15 AM
- A threat from tropical storms is most likely from the Philippines to the east coast of India, while building drought may impact agriculture over the Volga Valley region of Russia during the spring.
- Weekly wrap-up: Worst flooding in 45 years overtakes Elkhart, Indiana; Violent Mt. Sinabung eruption blows off top of volcano
- February 23, 2018; 8:23 AM
- Heavy rain left communities in the central U.S. under water, while Mt. Sinabung erupted and spewed ash more than 100 miles away.
- Gita leaves damage behind after pummeling New Zealand with damaging winds, flooding
- February 21, 2018; 8:01 AM
- After leaving destruction from Samoa to Tonga, Gita brought more damage as it hit New Zealand on Tuesday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F