Past Storm BRET
BRET News Stories
- 1 dead, 7 injured after crash on I-70 in Missouri
- January 15, 2018; 12:41 PM
- A fatal crash occurred on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning. The accident is causing traffic delays, with the eastbound lanes in the area shut down and one westbound lane closed.
- Wintry weather to unfold across Germany as potential windstorm looms
- January 15, 2018; 12:15 PM
- Cold air, gusty winds and wintry precipitation are expected across Germany into the middle of the week prior to the arrival of a potential windstorm.
- 5 possible ramifications of Trump's decision to decrease size of Utah monuments
- January 15, 2018; 12:05 PM
- An intense and precedent-setting legal battle is ahead after President Trump downsized Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments.
- Nearly 15,000 evacuate as Philippine volcano erupts
- January 15, 2018; 11:26 AM
- Mount Mayon, the most active volcano in the Philippines continued to erupt on Monday, forcing nearly 15,000 to evacuate.
- Storm poised to deliver a moderate snowfall in New England, slippery travel in mid-Atlantic
- January 15, 2018; 10:38 AM
- Following an Alberta clipper storm that will spread snow to the central Appalachians through Tuesday, a new coastal storm is poised to blanket much of New England from Tuesday night to Wednesday.
- UK: Wintry showers to last into midweek as windstorm threat looms
- January 15, 2018; 10:27 AM
- Cold winds will chill the United Kingdom during the coming week with days of wintry showers in advance of a potential storm around midweek.
- Snow to blanket much of Virginia, North Carolina Tuesday night to Wednesday
- January 15, 2018; 10:24 AM
- A storm will form along a new push of cold air and deposit snow on much of Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and Delaware from Tuesday evening to Wednesday evening.
- Dangerous heat to build during first week of 2018 Australian Open
- January 15, 2018; 9:40 AM
- It would not be a typical Australian Open without a stretch of hot weather putting a strain on players and fans, and that looks to be the case once again during this year's tournament.
- Dangerous Cyclone Berguitta threatens La Reunion, Mauritius with damaging wind, flooding rain
- January 15, 2018; 9:11 AM
- After Tropical Cyclone Ava left 36 dead with thousands of others displaced earlier this month in Madagascar, a new tropical threat will endanger millions in the southern Indian Ocean this week.
- At least 3,000 evacuated after volcano explodes on Papua New Guinea island
- January 15, 2018; 8:32 AM
- New evacuation orders were issued after a volcano on an island north of mainland Papua New Guinea erupted.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F