Past Storm TD 4
TD 4 News Stories
- Severe storms to close out weekend from eastern Texas to Arkansas
- January 21, 2018; 10:34 AM
- The first round of severe weather in 2018 for the south-central United States is expected to ignite from eastern Texas to western Arkansas as this weekend comes to a close.
- Breaking: Avalanche kills five soldiers in southeastern Turkey
- January 21, 2018; 9:02 AM
- At least five people were killed when an avalanche struck a group of Turkish soldiers conducting military operations in southeastern Turkey on Sunday.
- Snowstorm to create whiteouts, dangerous travel from Colorado to Michigan
- January 21, 2018; 6:05 AM
- The storm that delivered welcome snowfall to ski resorts out West will unload travel-snarling snow across the midwestern United States through Monday.
- Travel-snarling snowstorm to sweep from Rockies to Upper Midwest into Monday
- January 20, 2018; 3:25 PM
- A storm will track and strengthen from the Rockies to the Upper Midwest of the United States and produce a swath of heavy snow and gusty winds on its northwestern flank.
- How long will the break from cold last in the midwestern, northeastern US?
- January 20, 2018; 12:04 PM
- The same storm set to spread travel-disrupting snow across the central United States will prevent the January thaw from lasting past midweek in the midwestern and northeastern United States.
- Snow, chill to depart UK
- January 20, 2018; 11:58 AM
- The opportunity for snow will diminish gradually across the United Kingdom as milder air streams in on Sunday.
- Germany: New storm may delay travel, cleanup crews after deadly windstorm Friederike
- January 20, 2018; 11:17 AM
- On the heels of damaging windstorm Friederike, another winter storm will target Germany into early this week and further disrupt travel and cleanup operations.
- Photos: Massive ice jam causes Housatonic River to swell to dangerous levels in Kent, Connecticut
- January 20, 2018; 10:41 AM
- Flooding and ice jams led to a local state of emergency in Kent, Connecticut, earlier this week. Upcoming warm weather and rainfall may add to the concerns facing this community.
- 2018 Australian Open to catch break from heat into the early week
- January 20, 2018; 9:56 AM
- After players and fans endured blistering heat at the 2018 Australian Open late last week, a welcome change to more comfortable conditions will last into the start of the week.
- NFC, AFC championship games: Mild weather to greet fans in Foxborough, Philadelphia
- January 20, 2018; 9:49 AM
- With four teams left, the NFC and AFC Championship games this Sunday will decide who makes it to Minneapolis for Super Bowl LII on Feb. 4.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F