Past Storm ADRIAN
ADRIAN News Stories
- Reports: Snow, ice slick roads and cause cancellations from Texas to Kentucky
- January 16, 2018; 10:01 AM
- Snow and icy conditions will continue to cause travel concerns across the southern United States throughout the day on Tuesday.
- Dangerous Cyclone Berguitta to strike Mauritius, La Reunion with damaging winds and flooding
- January 16, 2018; 9:11 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Berguitta will pass dangerously close to La Reunion and Mauritius from Wednesday into Thursday and could make a direct strike on the islands.
- Snow, ice to create hazardous travel from Texas to Tennessee
- January 16, 2018; 6:27 AM
- As temperatures plummet, snow, ice and a rapid freeze-up will pose hazards to travelers across the south-central United States into early Wednesday.
- 1 dead, 7 injured after crash on I-70 in Missouri
- January 15, 2018; 12:41 PM
- A fatal crash occurred on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning. The accident is causing traffic delays, with the eastbound lanes in the area shut down and one westbound lane closed.
- Wintry weather to unfold across Germany as potential windstorm looms
- January 15, 2018; 12:15 PM
- Cold air, gusty winds and wintry precipitation are expected across Germany into the middle of the week prior to the arrival of a potential windstorm.
- 5 possible ramifications of Trump's decision to decrease size of Utah monuments
- January 15, 2018; 12:05 PM
- An intense and precedent-setting legal battle is ahead after President Trump downsized Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments.
- Nearly 35,000 evacuate as Philippine volcano continues to erupt
- January 15, 2018; 11:26 AM
- Mount Mayon, the most active volcano in the Philippines continued to erupt on Monday, forcing nearly 35,000 people to evacuate.
- Storm poised to deliver a moderate snowfall in New England, slippery travel in mid-Atlantic
- January 15, 2018; 10:38 AM
- Following an Alberta clipper storm that will spread snow to the central Appalachians through Tuesday, a new coastal storm is poised to blanket much of New England from Tuesday night to Wednesday.
- UK: Wintry showers to last into midweek as windstorm threat looms
- January 15, 2018; 10:27 AM
- Cold winds will chill the United Kingdom during the coming week with days of wintry showers in advance of a potential storm around midweek.
East Pacific Basin
- Snow to blanket much of Virginia, North Carolina Tuesday night to Wednesday
- January 15, 2018; 10:24 AM
- A storm will form along a new push of cold air and deposit snow on much of Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and Delaware from Tuesday evening to Wednesday evening.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F