- Massive blackouts return to Puerto Rico as heat and downpours add to misery
- November 16, 2017; 1:17 PM
- Non-weather-related blackouts return to Puerto Rico as downpours and record-breaking heat strike the island.
- Timeline recounts the devastating 2017 Atlantic hurricane season and storms that made it memorable
- November 15, 2017; 12:28 PM
- Harvey, Irma and Maria made the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season memorable.
- Why the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season ranks among the top 5 most intense ever recorded
- November 15, 2017; 10:17 AM
- One of the most destructive Atlantic hurricane seasons in recent history is nearing its end.
- Tropical downpours to soak Costa Rica as country recovers from powerful 6.5 earthquake
- November 14, 2017; 11:10 AM
- Frequent downpours are expected across Costa Rica through at least Thursday as abundant tropical moisture remains entrenched across the southwestern Caribbean.
- New tropical cyclone threat may brew in Bay of Bengal this week
- November 12, 2017; 12:50 PM
- While life-threatening smog plagues northern India, the country's eastern coast and Bangladesh are being put on alert as a tropical cyclone may attempt to brew in the Bay of Bengal this week.
- Disruptive weather to hinder cleanup efforts across Caribbean this week
- November 12, 2017; 5:31 AM
- An unsettled weather pattern will continue to plague the Caribbean for several days, threatening hurricane-ravaged areas with flooding rainfall and gusty winds.
- Tropical Storm Haikui to weaken before targeting hard-hit Vietnam
- November 11, 2017; 10:00 AM
- Vietnam residents still recovering from deadly Typhoon Damrey will welcome the news that Tropical Storm Haikui will continue to weaken prior to targeting the country next week.
- Caribbean storm to eye Puerto Rico amid setback with power outages in San Juan
- November 10, 2017; 11:24 AM
- A large area of downpours and locally gusty thunderstorms will continue to affect part of the Caribbean, included Puerto Rico, into early week.
- Weekly wrap-up: Life-threatening smog engulfs New Delhi; NOAA declares La Niña ahead of winter
- November 10, 2017; 10:59 AM
- Smog gripped New Delhi this week while monsoonal rain flooded southern India and severe storms erupted over the central and eastern United States.
- What is La Niña?
- November 10, 2017; 9:19 AM
- La Niña, the direct opposite of El Niño, occurs when sea surface temperatures in the central Pacific Ocean drop to lower-than-normal levels.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F