- Consider donating, helping hurricane victims in lieu of buying holiday gifts this season
- November 22, 2017; 9:05 AM
- There isn't a better time to donate your time and money than during the holidays.
- Which storms top the list for the most power outages in US history?
- November 21, 2017; 9:07 AM
- A recent report listed the top 10 blackouts in United States history with Hurricane Maria topping the list.
- 10 notorious Thanksgiving storms that wreaked havoc
- November 20, 2017; 3:33 PM
- The busiest travel week of the year also falls during a volatile time for extreme weather.
- Massive blackouts return to Puerto Rico as heat and downpours add to misery
- November 16, 2017; 1:17 PM
- Non-weather-related blackouts return to Puerto Rico as downpours and record-breaking heat strike the island.
- Timeline recounts the devastating 2017 Atlantic hurricane season and storms that made it memorable
- November 15, 2017; 12:28 PM
- Harvey, Irma and Maria made the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season memorable.
- Why the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season ranks among the top 5 most intense ever recorded
- November 15, 2017; 10:17 AM
- One of the most destructive Atlantic hurricane seasons in recent history is nearing its end.
- Tropical downpours to soak Costa Rica as country recovers from powerful 6.5 earthquake
- November 14, 2017; 11:10 AM
- Frequent downpours are expected across Costa Rica through at least Thursday as abundant tropical moisture remains entrenched across the southwestern Caribbean.
- New tropical cyclone threat may brew in Bay of Bengal this week
- November 12, 2017; 12:50 PM
- While life-threatening smog plagues northern India, the country's eastern coast and Bangladesh are being put on alert as a tropical cyclone may attempt to brew in the Bay of Bengal this week.
- Disruptive weather to hinder cleanup efforts across Caribbean this week
- November 12, 2017; 5:31 AM
- An unsettled weather pattern will continue to plague the Caribbean for several days, threatening hurricane-ravaged areas with flooding rainfall and gusty winds.
- Tropical Storm Haikui to weaken before targeting hard-hit Vietnam
- November 11, 2017; 10:00 AM
- Vietnam residents still recovering from deadly Typhoon Damrey will welcome the news that Tropical Storm Haikui will continue to weaken prior to targeting the country next week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F