- Philippines to face days of life-threatening flooding from Tropical Storm Urduja
- December 14, 2017; 8:59 AM
- Urduja, known globally as Kai-tak, is expected to unleash life-threatening flooding rain and mudslides as it slowly crosses Philippines into Monday.
- Tropical downpours to soak North East India, Bangladesh into Sunday
- December 09, 2017; 10:45 AM
- Low pressure in the Bay of Bengal will threaten parts of eastern India and Bangladesh with heavy rain into Sunday.
- Maria deaths in Puerto Rico may be 20 times higher than government toll, investigative reports say
- December 08, 2017; 10:39 AM
- Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico at the end of September. While the official death toll is 58, numerous sources estimate the death toll to be much higher
- India: Cyclone Ockhi to bring downpours to Gujarat, Rajasthan; New tropical threat brewing in Bay of Bengal
- December 04, 2017; 10:21 AM
- Deep Depression Ockhi will bring downpours and the threat for flooding to parts of northwestern India into Wednesday.
- What are jet streams and how do they influence the weather we experience?
- December 04, 2017; 8:43 AM
- Jet streams act as an invisible director of the atmosphere and are largely responsible for changes in the weather across the globe.
- India: Deadly Ockhi may bring rare rain to Gujarat; Eastern coast on alert for new threat
- December 03, 2017; 10:54 AM
- Severe Cyclonic Storm Ockhi and a second brewing tropical threat may impact both coasts of India during the first week of December.
- Can hurricanes form outside of the official tropical season in the Atlantic?
- November 30, 2017; 2:43 PM
- The Atlantic hurricane season draws to a close on Nov. 30, but this does not always mean that the threat of hurricanes is over until the following season.
- India, Sri Lanka to face dual tropical threats into next week
- November 30, 2017; 10:58 AM
- Very Severe Cyclonic Storm Ockhi and second brewing tropical threat will combine to threaten parts of India and Sri Lanka with flooding and mudslides into next week.
- Downpours to inundate southern India, Sri Lanka as tropical threat brews in the Bay of Bengal
- November 27, 2017; 9:52 AM
- Additional downpours are expected across southern India and Sri Lanka into Thursday.
- Consider donating, helping hurricane victims in lieu of buying holiday gifts this season
- November 22, 2017; 9:05 AM
- There isn't a better time to donate your time and money than during the holidays.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F