- Fall is underway, the weather didn't get the memo
- September 22, 2017; 5:50 PM
- Summery heat continues for a while longer down south as Maria's worst passes by offshore to the east.
- Clues to the October weather pattern
- September 22, 2017; 11:20 AM
- What may lie ahead with the weather pattern through most of October.
- Summertime setup continues, Jose dying and Maria mainly stays east
- September 21, 2017; 5:21 PM
- Fall is starting, but it will feel summery across the South for a while as tropical systems stay east.
- Hurricane Maria cuts power, floods Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands
- September 21, 2017; 4:38 PM
- Hurricane Maria has come ashore in Puerto Rico after devastating the Virgin Islands.
- Hurricane Maria: Cat 5 monster to raze U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
- September 19, 2017; 8:46 PM
- Maria is an extraordinarily strong storm that will raze the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
- How warm was August and the summer of 2017?
- September 19, 2017; 10:47 AM
- August 2017 ranks in the top five warmest on record.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F