- Weather pattern clues through May
- April 20, 2018; 10:43 AM
- Update on the potential long-range pattern through May.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- April 18, 2018; 12:03 PM
- March-like pattern will gradually give way to more typical April pattern.
- Latest clues to the long range
- April 17, 2018; 1:53 PM
- Signs pointing toward less extremes as we head into May.
- Potential ice storm this weekend
- April 11, 2018; 3:23 PM
- Significant sleet and freezing rain event likely unfold across parts of eastern Canada this weekend.
- More opportunities for snow, but pattern change is coming
- April 04, 2018; 11:28 AM
- A few more rounds of snow and cold through early next week followed by a gradual, but significant pattern change.
- Weekly long-range update
- March 30, 2018; 2:59 PM
- Polar Vortex should finally retreat northward by the second week of April.
- Arctic blast set to invade the Prairies Friday into the weekend
- March 28, 2018; 1:24 PM
- Record-challenging cold and snow headed for the southern Prairies.
- Winter having a tough time letting go
- March 27, 2018; 11:14 AM
- Unusually cold stretch of weather for the Prairies and northwest Ontario through the first week of April.
- Chilly look to the long range outlook for the East
- March 20, 2018; 9:51 AM
- Latest thoughts on the long range weather pattern into April.
- Searching for spring
- March 14, 2018; 9:29 AM
- My latest thoughts on the long range pattern into April.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F