- Arctic air about to go on a hiatus
- January 18, 2018; 11:22 AM
- Break from the cold in the East.
- Snow and ice storm update
- January 11, 2018; 3:19 PM
- We continue slight eastward shift with heaviest snowfall.
- Snow and ice storm update for the East
- January 11, 2018; 10:32 AM
- Eastward shift in track likely means less snow for much of southern Ontario.
- Storm to produce significant snow and ice Friday into early Saturday
- January 10, 2018; 5:04 PM
- Snow and ice storm followed by bitter cold into the weekend for the east.
- Massive storm to impact Atlantic Canada later this week
- January 01, 2018; 11:34 AM
- Major ocean storm to impact Atlantic Canada starting Thursday with the potential for a blizzard over New Brunswick.
- Arctic air dominates through first week of January
- December 29, 2017; 3:13 PM
- Arctic air to have a stranglehold on much of Canada through the first week of January.
- Eastern snowfall potential and clues to the long range
- December 22, 2017; 3:48 PM
- It looks like a white Christmas for much of Canada.
- Eastern cold may retreat northward in January
- December 15, 2017; 10:35 AM
- Stormy pattern setting up in the east toward Christmas. Pattern change likely in January.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern through Christmas
- December 13, 2017; 10:14 AM
- Some snow today across southwestern Ontario as the west remains under strong high pressure ridge.
- New Brunswick snowstorm and the latest long-range update
- December 08, 2017; 9:22 AM
- Significant snow is likely for parts of New Brunswick this weekend.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F