- Weekend Astronomy Guide
- April 20, 2018; 4:41 PM
- The best meteor shower of the spring peaks this weekend.
- Where in the U.S. gets both extreme snow and severe thunderstorms?
- April 20, 2018; 3:40 PM
- A Facebook reader from Europe asked where he could move in the United States to experience both extreme snow and severe thunderstorms.
- Weather pattern clues through May
- April 20, 2018; 10:43 AM
- Update on the potential long-range pattern through May.
- My thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- April 18, 2018; 12:03 PM
- March-like pattern will gradually give way to more typical April pattern.
- March global temperature and Arctic sea ice update
- April 18, 2018; 10:18 AM
- March 2018 ranked as the sixth warmest March on record while Arctic sea ice continues to run well below normal.
- Latest clues to the long range
- April 17, 2018; 1:53 PM
- Signs pointing toward less extremes as we head into May.
- Winter weather continues to chill nation
- April 16, 2018; 3:48 PM
- With 33 inches of snow in Wisconsin to near-zero temperatures in Nebraska and snow in Georgia, the winter continues.
- New York City sunrise
- April 16, 2018; 10:42 AM
- The sun trying to break through at dawn in New York City, captured by Frank Little
- Western US: Storm to bring mountain snow, cool conditions for early week
- April 15, 2018; 8:06 PM
- Another round of mountain snow will blanket the Sierra Nevada and Cascades early this week.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F