- Western US: Storm to bring mountain snow, cool conditions for early week
- April 15, 2018; 8:06 PM
- Another round of mountain snow will blanket the Sierra Nevada and Cascades early this week.
- Unsettled week for northwestern US as several storm systems move through
- April 09, 2018; 8:18 PM
- Several storm systems will impact the northwestern U.S. this week, delivering wind, rain and mountain snow.
- Western US: Two major storms to watch this week
- March 17, 2018; 7:35 PM
- An active pattern will continue across the western U.S. this week with two major storms to track.
- Moderate rain for Southern California through Saturday night; more rain late week?
- March 09, 2018; 9:21 PM
- A quick-moving storm will bring moderate rain to Southern California through Saturday night. Is more rain on the way next week?
- Western US: A look at Sierra snow and weekend storm potential
- March 06, 2018; 12:06 PM
- The recent storm dumped plenty of snow across the Sierra, but how does the season stand?
- Active week of weather across West with heavy rain, thunderstorms and snow
- February 26, 2018; 9:01 PM
- An active week of weather is expected across the western U.S. with one storm system sweeping across California through Tuesday and another one arriving in the Northwest Wednesday.
- Cold pattern locked in across western US
- February 21, 2018; 8:48 PM
- A pattern more favorable for cold air and wintry weather will continue across the West for at least another week.
- Northwest US: Unsettled through Friday with rain and snow showers; heavy rain, flooding possible this weekend
- January 24, 2018; 8:22 PM
- Rain and mountain snow will continue through Friday in the Pacific Northwest. Heavier rain from a "river" of tropical moisture may lead to flooding over the weekend.
- Heavy rain, flooding to accompany strong storm across California early this week
- January 07, 2018; 8:30 PM
- A strong storm system will bring the first significant round of rain to Southern California early this week.
- Gusty winds increase Saturday night into Sunday across Southern California
- December 16, 2017; 5:32 PM
- Santa Ana winds will whip across Southern California again Saturday night into Sunday morning leading to an increased fire threat.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F