- Snow heading out, warmup heading in
- January 17, 2018; 7:40 PM
- Snowcover will be slow to melt the rest of the week, but a big warmup is on the way this weekend that will melt it all!
- Cold air is returning, but a warmup is on the way after midweek snow and ice
- January 14, 2018; 8:34 PM
- Colder air is heading south again, but this time, it will be temporary.
- New cold stretch underway, but warmer again after midweek
- January 13, 2018; 8:15 PM
- This cold spell won't be as bad as the last one, but some will see snow because of it.
- Warmer for now, but cold returns this weekend
- January 09, 2018; 9:33 PM
- We're warmer for the next couple of days, but a storm pushing through will bring needed rain to many followed by a return to colder weather.
- At least another week of cold; East Coast snow potential
- January 01, 2018; 1:40 PM
- The cold continues, with most areas dry except for possible snow near the East Coast.
- Cold shots keep coming; not much rain, snow or ice
- December 30, 2017; 5:32 PM
- Very cold and mainly dry through the first few days of 2018.
- Warmer and wetter times ahead
- December 15, 2017; 3:36 AM
- Warmer air returns to the South this weekend and brings some moisture with it, so look for some needed rain.
- Warmer this weekend, wet for many
- December 13, 2017; 4:09 AM
- We stay cold and dry mostly this weekend, but warmer air and moisture will surge north this weekend.
- Mostly dry this week, cold in the Southeast
- December 10, 2017; 9:44 PM
- Chilly air will continue to head into the Southeast this week while most of the South remains dry.
- Much colder air filling in, West Texas and East Coast snow potential
- December 05, 2017; 9:30 PM
- Parts of the South will see snow through this weekend!
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F