- Battle zone down south; severe storm and snow concerns
- March 17, 2018; 7:25 PM
- The next few days look busy across the Southeast with severe storms to worry about, followed by colder air and some snow.
- Tennessee to Delmarva snow, rain and storms to the south
- March 11, 2018; 8:30 PM
- Snow will spread from Kentucky to Delmarva through Monday night with areas farther south outside of the mountains receiving mainly rain.
- Last storm for a while, quieter with a warmup next week
- March 10, 2018; 8:10 PM
- A storm brings a variety of weather to the South through Monday, then quieter with a warmup the rest of next week.
- Two storms in the coming days, snow north of their tracks, thunderstorms south
- March 04, 2018; 8:24 PM
- Two fairly potent storms are headed our way over the next week, especially the second one.
- Stormy for a while with chilly intrusions
- March 03, 2018; 8:09 PM
- We will remain in a stormy pattern for the next week or so with quiet interludes between storms.
- Two storms this week, the second ends the warmth
- February 25, 2018; 8:35 PM
- Two rounds of wet weather across the South this week will be followed by a turn to cooler weather.
- Warm pattern continues; some severe storm concerns next week
- February 16, 2018; 6:16 PM
- Unseasonably warm and humid air surging north will lead to flooding rains and perhaps even some severe storms early next week.
- Most of the South remains warm through next week
- February 15, 2018; 5:59 PM
- The warmth will take only brief breaks over the next week or so.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F