- Many to cool off this weekend; Atlantic tropics stay quiet
- July 26, 2017; 4:12 PM
- A front will get unusually far to the south this weekend and bring with it cooler and less humid air.
- Southeast cooling off, heating up farther west, Pacific busy, Atlantic quiet
- July 23, 2017; 7:52 PM
- A front moving in early week will cool things down for a few days.
- Heat to relax in the Southeast, build in the Plains, Atlantic tropics quiet but Pacific very busy
- July 22, 2017; 7:01 PM
- The southeast cools off somewhat over the next week but things go the other way back in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Heat to build this week; Atlantic tropics mainly quiet
- July 16, 2017; 6:05 PM
- A heat wave spreads over the South this week and it gets sauna-like by the end of the week.
- Heat relief temporary; Atlantic quiet, Pacific active
- July 15, 2017; 6:55 PM
- A stationary front has moved in to bring thunderstorms and relief from the heat, but the relief will be temporary.
- Heat eases for some this weekend, rebuilds next week, Atlantic tropics quiet
- July 11, 2017; 9:20 PM
- The Southeast will get an influx of moisture this weekend from the tropics, then next week it gets rather hot all across the South.
- A hot week ahead for most, cooler and stormy late week, watching tropics
- July 09, 2017; 7:10 PM
- More heat and fewer storms down south this week, then it's looking wet next weekend.
- Muggy midsummer heat continues, watching some tropical critters
- July 05, 2017; 11:34 PM
- Heat eases a little in the Southeast this weekend as it stays relatively wet, but it gets hotter west of the Mississippi
- Heat builds, gets beaten back in the Southeast, monitoring the tropics
- July 02, 2017; 6:47 PM
- Fairly typical summer weather continues, though it will be getting rather hot in the Plains again.
- Mostly typical summer weather across the South, tracking tropical critters
- July 01, 2017; 7:07 PM
- Muggy in the Southeast with spotty storms the next few days, hot and mainly dry in Texas
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F