- Extreme cold in North Carolina, Virginia
- January 09, 2018; 5:03 PM
- The eastern half of the nation has experienced two weeks of extreme temperature departures.
- Blizzard of 2018: 100+ mph winds, record low pressure, huge waves
- January 05, 2018; 6:51 PM
- The first major winter storm of the year has set records and dropped snow from Florida to Maine.
- A frigid New Year's Eve and start to 2018
- January 01, 2018; 12:28 PM
- The ball dropped in New York City during the second coldest New Year's Eve ever; New Year's Day was also frigid.
- 5 feet of record lake-effect snow in Pennsylvania, New York on Christmas!
- December 28, 2017; 1:41 PM
- Areas near Erie, Pennsylvania, and Oswego, New York, got more than 5 feet of snow Christmas week.
- Christmas 2017 Local, National Weather Summary
- December 25, 2017; 12:13 PM
- As I do each year, I'll compare this Christmas to Christmases past, both on a local and national basis.
- December 2017 snowstorm overperforms in 17 states!
- December 10, 2017; 3:41 PM
- An unusually early and heavy snowstorm dropped over 6 inches of snow in 17 states from Texas to Maine.
- Good riddance to Atlantic Hurricane Season 2017!
- November 30, 2017; 5:46 PM
- Hurricane season is over, and thank goodness. Here are the highlights.
- Thanksgiving Weather: 2005-2017
- November 24, 2017; 5:35 PM
- My yearly look at how weather affected Thanksgiving and Black Friday on a national basis, as well as here in Pennsylvania.
- 7 ways to get your weather webcam online
- November 16, 2017; 8:18 PM
- A major service has killed their weather webcam hosting. Here are alternatives.
- A personal story of Hurricane Irma's devastation in the British Virgin Islands
- November 15, 2017; 6:42 PM
- Before Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, Hurricane Irma changed lives on the BVI.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F