- Latest cloud forecast for eclipse; Adventure to get to totality
- August 20, 2017; 9:29 AM
- Finalizing the cloud forecast for Monday's eclipse. Also, I share my adventure so far traveling to the path of totality.
- Anatomy of an Eclipse Trip
- August 18, 2017; 3:37 PM
- Two Professional Astronomers and longtime friends prepare and travel to a location to witness the Great America Eclipse. Read about their adventure day by day.
- Golden sunset in Massachusetts
- August 18, 2017; 11:12 AM
- Beautiful, golden sunset in Marblehead, Massachusetts, taken by "weaderman" on Aug. 14, 2017.
- Air quality, the environment and infrastructure
- August 18, 2017; 5:48 AM
- Developing countries struggle to maintain the delicate balance between industrial growth and environmental health. It's a problem politicians and policy-makers are often forced to face.
- Incoming storm
- August 17, 2017; 11:04 AM
- Ominous clouds approach Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, taken by Terrance Hannon on Aug. 16, 2017
- Detailing cloud forecast for the path of totality
- August 16, 2017; 4:43 PM
- Most of the country has a decent chance of seeing the Great American Eclipse. The cloud cover during the few minutes of totality will be the most scrutinized.
- The Great American Eclipse FAQ, Live Coverage
- August 16, 2017; 11:40 AM
- BLOG: The Great American Eclipse is coming and I'll be there. Plus a FAQ.
- Flooding in India
- August 16, 2017; 10:59 AM
- Children navigate their bikes through floodwaters in Maharajganj, India, taken by "Lohia Nagar" on Aug. 13, 2017
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F