- Autumn in the Adirondacks
- October 23, 2017; 12:41 PM
- Fall colors in New York's Adirondack Park, captured by "mikeyg733"
- Orionid meteor shower continues tonight
- October 21, 2017; 4:08 PM
- The peak of the 2017 Orionids continues tonight. Up to 25 meteors per hour are expected.
- Soaking storms, some severe Saturday to Monday, subsequently shivery
- October 21, 2017; 1:46 PM
- A slow-moving front causes a stormy spell for many, then chilly air heads south next week.
- Orionid Meteor Shower this weekend
- October 20, 2017; 5:59 PM
- The first of a few major fall meteor showers peaks tonight! The Orionids will produce 25 meteors per hour over the next two nights.
- Rising sun in Southern Connecticut
- October 20, 2017; 1:24 PM
- Sunrise views in Stamford, Connecticut, taken by "mynovels"
- Sunshine for the weekend in the Northeast
- October 20, 2017; 8:33 AM
- Wet weather by midweek
- Warm autumn skies
- October 19, 2017; 1:30 PM
- Gorgeous evening in New Jersey captured by "gypsy1985"
- Cause of Earth's recent record spike in global CO2 concentration
- October 18, 2017; 5:37 PM
- Explaining the record growth rate of global CO2 concentration during the past two years.
- Midweek astronomy guide
- October 18, 2017; 3:38 PM
- Look for meteors tonight on the moonless sky. The new moon is tomorrow. The Orionid Meteor Shower peaks this weekend.
- AccuWeather raises $50,000 for United Way, adopts town of Patillas, Puerto Rico
- October 18, 2017; 3:06 PM
- Puerto Rico is still struggling with damage to their infrastructure from Hurricane Maria; here's an update and how you can help.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F