- Chilly look to the long range outlook for the East
- March 20, 2018; 9:51 AM
- Latest thoughts on the long range weather pattern into April.
- Fingernail moon near Venus and Mercury this evening
- March 19, 2018; 5:08 PM
- Tonight could be the last night to get a clear view of Mercury in the evening sky for many.
- A tale of three nor'easters
- March 19, 2018; 12:53 PM
- There were three nor'easters already this month; here's how they compare.
- Celestial show
- March 19, 2018; 10:11 AM
- Gorgeous celestial show in Berlin, Maryland, captured by "John McComas"
- Another northeaster threatens but details still elusive
- March 19, 2018; 9:35 AM
- The storm will not get organized until later Tuesday.
- Altocumulus clouds
- March 18, 2018; 11:39 AM
- Western US: Two major storms to watch this week
- March 17, 2018; 7:35 PM
- An active pattern will continue across the western U.S. this week with two major storms to track.
- Battle zone down south; severe storm and snow concerns
- March 17, 2018; 7:25 PM
- The next few days look busy across the Southeast with severe storms to worry about, followed by colder air and some snow.
- A rare gem at sunset
- March 17, 2018; 4:28 PM
- Rarely seen Mercury is as easy to spot as it ever gets. Look near Venus at sunset.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F