- My thoughts on the weather pattern into next week
- April 25, 2018; 2:47 PM
- Typical spring pattern shaping up across North America with up-and-down temperature patterns due to a wavy jet stream pattern.
- Republicans more persuasive than actual scientists when it comes to correcting misinformation about climate change
- April 25, 2018; 9:59 AM
- Regardless of political affiliation, people are more likely to believe facts about climate change if they come from Republicans, according to a new study.
- Northeast has rain today and probably later Friday
- April 25, 2018; 9:35 AM
- But the weekend looks okay and it will get much warmer as May begins
- Warm air locking into the West this week
- April 23, 2018; 9:21 PM
- There will be plenty of warm days ahead across the western U.S. this week.
- Slow-moving storm gives a soaking rain
- April 22, 2018; 5:25 PM
- Much of the South has a good soaking from a slow-moving storm pushing through.
- Weekend Astronomy Guide
- April 20, 2018; 4:41 PM
- The best meteor shower of the spring peaks this weekend.
- Where in the U.S. gets both extreme snow and severe thunderstorms?
- April 20, 2018; 3:40 PM
- A Facebook reader from Europe asked where he could move in the United States to experience both extreme snow and severe thunderstorms.
- Weather pattern clues through May
- April 20, 2018; 10:43 AM
- Update on the potential long-range pattern through May.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F