- Western US: Two major storms to watch this week
- March 17, 2018; 7:35 PM
- An active pattern will continue across the western U.S. this week with two major storms to track.
- Battle zone down south; severe storm and snow concerns
- March 17, 2018; 7:25 PM
- The next few days look busy across the Southeast with severe storms to worry about, followed by colder air and some snow.
- A rare gem at sunset
- March 17, 2018; 4:28 PM
- Rarely seen Mercury is as easy to spot as it ever gets. Look near Venus at sunset.
- Rough waters in Marblehead
- March 17, 2018; 11:50 AM
- Rough waters in Marblehead, Massachusetts taken by 'weaderman'
- Crescent moon rising
- March 15, 2018; 11:29 AM
- The crescent moon rising before today's sunrise taken by 'Delmarva Johnster Monster'
- Cold but not stormy in the Northeast this weekend
- March 15, 2018; 11:26 AM
- Hark, Ye Knaves. Beware the Ides of March
- New study reaffirms link between Arctic warming and extreme winter weather in the eastern U.S.
- March 14, 2018; 2:22 PM
- Extreme winter weather is two to four times more likely to occur in the eastern U.S. when the Arctic is abnormally warm versus abnormally cold.
- Searching for spring
- March 14, 2018; 9:29 AM
- My latest thoughts on the long range pattern into April.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F