- Heat and humidity to set the stage for severe thunderstorms in the Northeast, Ohio Valley Tuesday
- August 19, 2017; 12:45 PM
- Heat and humidity surging from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley into the Northeast will be the key ingredients for severe weather to develop Tuesday and Tuesday night.
- UK: Gert to bring local downpours Sunday night into Tuesday
- August 19, 2017; 10:15 AM
- A bout of locally heavy rain will impact northern and western areas of the United Kingdom Sunday night into Tuesday as moisture from Gert crosses the British Isles.
- Public calamity decreed in Portugal as wildfires continue to rage out of control
- August 19, 2017; 10:09 AM
- The government of Portugal has issued a state of public calamity as wildfires continue to burn across the country ahead of a weekend heat wave.
- Will two new tropical systems join Harvey in the Atlantic in the coming days?
- August 19, 2017; 9:54 AM
- Following the formation Harvey, two additional tropical feature are being monitored in the Atlantic basin but development at this time seems unlikely.
- Tropical Rainstorm Harvey to threaten Central America with flooding, rough surf
- August 19, 2017; 9:19 AM
- Tropical Rainstorm Harvey will continue to track toward Central America with heavy rainfall and dangerous seas early this week.
- Central US faces severe storms, flooding downpours into early week
- August 19, 2017; 5:59 AM
- A renewed threat for severe weather and flooding will emerge over the midwestern United States into Monday night.
- 2 killed as storm rips through tent at Austrian festival
- August 19, 2017; 5:21 AM
- A local festival turned deadly after severe thunderstorms tore through northwestern Austria on Friday night.
- Where may clouds threaten to block the view of the Great American Eclipse?
- August 18, 2017; 3:15 PM
- On Monday, Aug. 21, the event that millions have anticipated will unfold when the moon passes directly in front of the sun.
- India: Monsoon rain to return to New Delhi, provide relief for flood-stricken northeast
- August 18, 2017; 10:51 AM
- A monsoon low that brought deadly flooding to northeast India, Bangladesh and Nepal over the past week will shift westward into Monday and bring flooding to new areas.
- Weekly wrap-up: Sierra Leone mudslides kill hundreds; At least 7 tornadoes swarm Minnesota
- August 18, 2017; 9:30 AM
- Devastating flooding and mudslides struck the west African country of Sierra Leone, while tropical activity was abundant in the Atlantic.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F