- AccuWeather predicts mild weather in northeastern US to slash heating costs into November
- October 20, 2017; 3:37 PM
- A continued pattern of above-average warmth this fall will keep heating costs down for consumers as they prepare financially for the approaching holiday season.
- Voter turnout may suffer on Sunday as Typhoon Lan threatens Japan with flooding rain, mudslides
- October 20, 2017; 12:20 PM
- The dangers to lives and property will already be mounting across Japan on Sunday's Election Day prior to Typhoon Lan slamming onshore at night.
- Weekly wrap-up: Puerto Rico still in the dark 1 month after Maria; Deadly wildfires char Spain, Portugal
- October 20, 2017; 11:50 AM
- Deadly wildfires ravaged Spain and Portugal this week while a potent storm in the Pacific Northwest caused damage near Seattle.
- Southern California at risk for Santa Ana firestorm as heat builds to record levels early next week
- October 20, 2017; 10:57 AM
- As winds and heat throttle up, the risk of wildfire ignition and spread will increase throughout California with the greatest risk in southern areas by early next week.
- Destructive wildfires threaten to taint iconic California wines with smoke
- October 20, 2017; 8:21 AM
- The picturesque Northern California wine country is currently under threat from the wildfires scorching the region.
- Storm Brian to bring rain, wind to Ireland and UK on the heels of Ophelia
- October 20, 2017; 8:03 AM
- While cleanup and power restoration continues after Ophelia, Storm Brian will deal the British Isles another blow with strong winds and rain into this weekend.
- Germany winter forecast: Late-season cold shots to follow wet, mild start
- October 20, 2017; 7:46 AM
- A wide variety of weather is expected across Germany this winter as big changes occur throughout the season.
- Severe storms to threaten outdoor plans in central US Saturday
- October 20, 2017; 6:42 AM
- The prolonged stretch of tranquil weather conditions across the central United States will be cut short as severe thunderstorms erupt on Saturday afternoon.
- Super Typhoon Lan to approach Japan this weekend
- October 19, 2017; 1:13 PM
- Super Typhoon Lan will threaten Japan with heavy rainfall and damaging winds into early next week.
- College football week 8: Storms could cause delays in South, Northwest; Ideal weather for primetime matchups
- October 19, 2017; 12:35 PM
- Wet weather could lead to delays in the South and Northwest this weekend, while many top teams will play in ideal mid-October weather.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F