- Storm to unleash damaging winds from northern France to Germany Thursday
- January 16, 2018; 1:36 PM
- A damaging windstorm is expected to target areas form northern France into Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany from early Thursday morning into Thursday night.
- Why some didn't heed evacuation warnings ahead of deadly Montecito mudslides
- January 16, 2018; 1:00 PM
- The number of fatalities from the mudslides and flooding in Southern California continues to climb. There are a number of reasons for why people did not heed evacuation warnings.
- Storm Fionn lashes Ireland, UK as 2nd storm looms for Wednesday night
- January 16, 2018; 12:22 PM
- Storm Fionn, the sixth named windstorm of the season, is already lashing parts of Ireland and the United Kingdom and impacts are expected to continue into Wednesday.
- Mudslide dangers may increase next week after heavy rain bypasses Southern California Friday
- January 16, 2018; 12:12 PM
- While the weather pattern does not favor widespread heavy rain in the short term, the chance of rainfall does exist for Southern California into the fourth week of January.
- It's not the common cold: How respiratory syncytial virus could threaten your child this winter
- January 16, 2018; 10:47 AM
- If your child is younger than 2 years old, he or she could be vulnerable to a potentially deadly virus disguised as the common cold.
- Reports: Snow, ice slick roads and cause cancellations from Texas to Kentucky
- January 16, 2018; 10:01 AM
- Snow and icy conditions will continue to cause travel concerns across the southern United States throughout the day on Tuesday.
- Dangerous Cyclone Berguitta to strike Mauritius, La Reunion with damaging winds and flooding
- January 16, 2018; 9:11 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Berguitta will pass dangerously close to La Reunion and Mauritius from Wednesday into Thursday and could make a direct strike on the islands.
- Snow, ice to create hazardous travel from Texas to Tennessee
- January 16, 2018; 6:27 AM
- As temperatures plummet, snow, ice and a rapid freeze-up will pose hazards to travelers across the south-central United States into early Wednesday.
- 1 dead, 7 injured after crash on I-70 in Missouri
- January 15, 2018; 12:41 PM
- A fatal crash occurred on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning. The accident is causing traffic delays, with the eastbound lanes in the area shut down and one westbound lane closed.
- Wintry weather to unfold across Germany as potential windstorm looms
- January 15, 2018; 12:15 PM
- Cold air, gusty winds and wintry precipitation are expected across Germany into the middle of the week prior to the arrival of a potential windstorm.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F