- Snow to clip mid-Atlantic to kick off spring 2018
- March 17, 2018; 12:09 PM
- Despite Tuesday, March 20 marking the first day of spring, it certainly will not feel like it to those in the mid-Atlantic, where a quick-hitting snow event is expected.
- Germany: 'Beast from the East' set to strike back this weekend
- March 17, 2018; 12:01 PM
- A spell of unseasonable warmth in Germany will be replaced by arctic cold through Sunday as the "Beast from the East" returns.
- Madagascar braces for life-threatening flooding from Eliakim through Sunday
- March 17, 2018; 10:18 AM
- Lives and property will be in severe danger across northern and eastern Madagascar as a potent tropical cyclone unloads torrential rain through Sunday night.
- Next snowstorm to eye Rockies, Plains by early next week
- March 17, 2018; 6:31 AM
- Disruptive snow will spread from the central Rockies to a portion of the Plains as a new storm takes shape spanning Sunday to Monday.
- Another round of gusty, locally severe storms to target south-central US Sunday
- March 16, 2018; 11:16 AM
- As a second storm in three days pushes east of the Rockies, locally severe storms may erupt over parts of the south-central United States on Sunday.
- Increased warmth, gusty winds prompt high risk of wildfires in drought-plagued southern Plains
- March 16, 2018; 9:47 AM
- Conditions are ideal for wildfire ignition and rapid spread over the southern Plains into Friday night.
- Zodiacal light to bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend
- March 16, 2018; 9:43 AM
- This weekend will bring a great opportunity for stargazers to see the zodiacal light, an eerie glow near the horizon which is only visible around the equinox.
- Cold winds, sunshine to keep Boston's 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade spirited
- March 16, 2018; 9:21 AM
- The St. Patrick's Day Parade in Boston will go on and so will winter for this year's festivities.
- Weekly wrap-up: Northeastern US endures 3rd nor'easter this month; Rare tornado injures 8 in Italy
- March 16, 2018; 7:45 AM
- A third nor'easter in less than two weeks battered the northeastern United States this week while severe storms and mudslides wreaked havoc in southern Europe.
- Rain to be double-edged sword for southern India into this weekend
- March 16, 2018; 7:03 AM
- Rain that may be both beneficial and detrimental will spread across southern India into Sunday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F