- NFL Week 15: Rain may dampen showdowns in Pittsburgh, Seattle
- December 14, 2017; 1:25 PM
- As the season progresses, teams will continue to fight for playoff bids and stay ahead of conference foes during this week's NFL action.
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne to endure more days of highs past 32 C next week
- December 14, 2017; 11:54 AM
- On the heels of this week's surge of heat, temperatures are once again set to soar across southeastern Australia early next week.
- Christmas travel outlook: Icy, dangerous conditions may unfold in central, northeastern US
- December 14, 2017; 11:47 AM
- There is the potential for a 2,200-mile-long stretch of unsettled weather and travel disruptions to set up in the central to eastern United States in the days surrounding Christmas.
- Photos: Glistening snow transforms Northeast into 'winter wonderland' but causes slick travel, delays
- December 14, 2017; 11:31 AM
- A snowstorm whipped across the Northeast and mid-Atlantic Thursday morning. Social media captures the "winter wonderland" created by the snow.
- Germany: Wintry weather to linger into Monday before brief dry spell
- December 14, 2017; 10:22 AM
- Bouts of rain, snow and brisk winds will keep Germany unsettled into Monday before a brief turn to drier weather arrives by midweek.
- Constantly cold? These 5 medical conditions might be behind your persistent chill
- December 14, 2017; 10:16 AM
- If you find yourself struggling to keep warm through the colder months, your problem might extend beyond the weather outside.
- Philippines to face days of life-threatening flooding from Tropical Storm Urduja
- December 14, 2017; 8:59 AM
- Urduja, known globally as Kai-tak, is expected to unleash life-threatening flooding rain and mudslides as it slowly crosses Philippines into Monday.
- Heart attacks and strokes surge in days following a cold snap, NHS England warns
- December 14, 2017; 8:07 AM
- As frigid air continues to grip Britain, the number of people being admitted to A&E is likely to increase significantly, NHS England has reported.
- Downpours to bring beneficial rain to drought-stricken south-central US this weekend
- December 14, 2017; 6:39 AM
- As drought conditions continue to build over the south-central United States, some welcome rain is poised to arrive this weekend.
- New research suggesting truth behind the 'man flu' sparks social media mockery
- December 13, 2017; 1:29 PM
- A new analysis suggests that there is some truth in the "man flu," sparking debates across social media platforms.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F