- India: Monsoon rain to return to New Delhi, provide relief for flood-stricken northeast
- August 20, 2017; 12:54 PM
- A monsoon low that brought deadly flooding to northeast India, Bangladesh and Nepal over the past week will shift westward into Tuesday and bring flooding to new areas.
- Public calamity decreed in Portugal as wildfires continue to burn out of control
- August 20, 2017; 12:18 PM
- The government of Portugal has issued a state of public calamity as wildfires continue to burn across the country ahead of a weekend heat wave.
- Tropical disturbance to bring uptick in downpours to Florida, Bahamas early this week
- August 20, 2017; 10:31 AM
- A tropical disturbance will sweep across Florida and the Bahamas with enhanced downpours and rough surf into the middle of the week.
- Where might clouds threaten to block the view of the Great American Eclipse?
- August 20, 2017; 10:05 AM
- On Monday, Aug. 21, the event that millions have anticipated will unfold when the moon passes directly in front of the sun.
- Harvey to threaten Central America with flooding, rough surf
- August 20, 2017; 8:31 AM
- Harvey showed signs of regeneration on Sunday and may become a tropical depression or storm at any time into Tuesday morning.
- Heat and humidity to set stage for severe storms in the Northeast, Ohio Valley on Tuesday
- August 19, 2017; 12:45 PM
- Heat and humidity surging from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley into the Northeast will be the key ingredients for severe weather to develop Tuesday and Tuesday night.
- UK: Gert to bring local downpours Sunday night into Tuesday
- August 19, 2017; 10:15 AM
- A bout of locally heavy rain will impact northern and western areas of the United Kingdom Sunday night into Tuesday as moisture from Gert crosses the British Isles.
- Will two new tropical systems join Harvey in the Atlantic in the coming days?
- August 19, 2017; 9:54 AM
- In addition to Harvey, two additional tropical features are being monitored in the Atlantic basin but rapid development is unlikely at this time.
- Central US to face severe storms, flooding downpours into early week
- August 19, 2017; 5:59 AM
- A renewed threat for severe weather and flooding will emerge over the midwestern United States into Monday night.
- 2 killed as storm rips through tent at Austrian festival
- August 19, 2017; 5:21 AM
- A local festival turned deadly after severe thunderstorms tore through northwestern Austria on Friday night.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F