- How long will the break from cold last in the midwestern, northeastern US?
- January 20, 2018; 12:04 PM
- The same storm set to spread travel-disrupting snow across the central United States will prevent the January thaw from lasting past midweek in the midwestern and northeastern United States.
- Snow, chill to depart UK
- January 20, 2018; 11:58 AM
- The opportunity for snow will diminish gradually across the United Kingdom as milder air streams in on Sunday.
- Germany: New storms may delay travel, cleanup crews after deadly windstorm Friederike
- January 20, 2018; 11:17 AM
- On the heels of damaging windstorm Friederike, two new winter storms will target Germany into early next week and further disrupt travel and cleanup operations.
- Photos: Massive ice jam causes Housatonic River to swell to dangerous levels in Kent, Connecticut
- January 20, 2018; 10:41 AM
- Flooding and ice jams led to a local state of emergency in Kent, Connecticut, earlier this week. Upcoming warm weather and rainfall may add to the concerns facing this community.
- Travel-snarling snowstorm to sweep from Rockies to Upper Midwest into Monday
- January 20, 2018; 10:17 AM
- A storm will track and strengthen from the Rockies to the Upper Midwest of the United States and produce a swath of heavy snow and gusty winds on its northwestern flank.
- 2018 Australian Open to catch break from heat into the early week
- January 20, 2018; 9:56 AM
- After players and fans endured blistering heat at the 2018 Australian Open late last week, a welcome change to more comfortable conditions will last into the start of the coming week.
- NFC, AFC championship games: Mild weather to greet fans in Foxborough, Philadelphia
- January 20, 2018; 9:49 AM
- With four teams left, the NFC and AFC Championship games this Sunday will decide who makes it to Minneapolis for Super Bowl LII on Feb. 4.
- Storm to raise flood risk in parts of northeastern US early next week
- January 20, 2018; 5:01 AM
- Surging temperatures combined with soaking rainfall will elevate the risk for flash flooding and ice jams in the northeastern United States.
- Southern California to feel effects of the Thomas Fire for years, if not decades, experts say
- January 19, 2018; 1:42 PM
- The Thomas Fire raged through Southern California for over a month, from Dec. 4 to Jan. 12. Impacts including rebuilding and mudslide threats are expected to last for years.
- Why are cold sores more likely to manifest in the winter?
- January 19, 2018; 10:17 AM
- Cold sore outbreaks are more likely in the winter due to triggers common during the cold season.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F