- Reports: Damaging storms hit Jacksonville, Alabama, as severe weather threat shifts into Georgia and Florida
- March 19, 2018; 6:08 PM
- Severe thunderstorms will threaten lives and property in portions of the southeastern United States into Tuesday in one of the first severe weather outbreaks of the year.
- Why it's not unusual to see such frequent nor'easters this time of year
- March 19, 2018; 12:51 PM
- Over the first half of March, three separate and powerful nor'easters rattled the mid-Atlantic and Northeast and that number could increase to four later this week.
- Chilly air to linger across Germany through midweek
- March 19, 2018; 12:03 PM
- A second round of cold air from the "Beast from the East" sent temperatures tumbling below freezing across much of Germany over the weekend and little relief is expected through midweek.
- At least 17 dead following Tropical Cyclone Eliakim's destruction in Madagascar
- March 19, 2018; 11:43 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Eliakim has claimed the lives of at least 17 people in Madagascar as the storm produced flooding and mudslides.
- Early spring snowstorm to slowly unfold from mid-Atlantic to New England
- March 19, 2018; 10:44 AM
- A double-barreled storm will spread wet snow and travel disruptions from parts of Tennessee and Kentucky to coastal New Hampshire and Maine as winter winds down and spring begins.
- Rounds of snow to bury Balkan Peninsula this week
- March 19, 2018; 9:37 AM
- Cold air associated with the "Beast from the East" will set the stage for several rounds of snow across the Balkan Peninsula this week.
- Another round of severe, drenching storms to target southern US into Sunday night
- March 18, 2018; 4:23 PM
- As a second storm in three days pushes east of the Rockies, severe and drenching storms will erupt across areas from the southern Plains to the Southeast to close out this weekend.
- Snow to whiten mid-Atlantic, New England as spring 2018 starts
- March 18, 2018; 4:00 PM
- It will not feel like the first days of spring to those in the mid-Atlantic and New England, where a snow event is expected to unfold spanning Tuesday through Wednesday.
- The difference between tornado watches and warnings
- March 18, 2018; 3:33 PM
- There is a distinct difference between a watch and a warning, and knowing the difference can save your life.
- Snow to spread from Rockies to Plains into Monday
- March 18, 2018; 3:10 PM
- Disruptive snow will spread from the Rockies to a portion of the Plains as a new storm strengthens and tracks eastward into Monday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F