- BREAKING: 9 dead, another missing in Israel after flash flooding near Dead Sea
- April 26, 2018; 3:11 PM
- At least nine teenagers have died in Israel after heavy rain sparked flash flooding south of the Dead Sea on Thursday.
- 20 injured in Wisconsin after an explosion at an oil refinery, officials say
- April 26, 2018; 2:46 PM
- At least 20 people were reportedly injured after an explosion at an oil refinery in Superior, Wisconsin, on Thursday morning, authorities said.
- Biggest severe storm outbreak of year likely next week for parts of central US spared thus far this season
- April 26, 2018; 11:07 AM
- A severe thunderstorm outbreak is likely over the central Unites States next week with the risk of damaging storms on multiple days in parts of the Plains and Mississippi Valley.
- Drenching rain, storms to soak parts of western Europe this weekend
- April 26, 2018; 9:51 AM
- A developing system will spread drenching rain and thunderstorms from the Iberian Peninsula through western Europe and into the North Sea beginning this weekend.
- Why you shouldn't ever burn garbage
- April 26, 2018; 8:12 AM
- Garbage burning is common in rural areas, but it poses health concerns and hazards to the environment.
- Trees get stressed, too: Recognize these signs so you can nurse yours back to health
- April 26, 2018; 7:17 AM
- Trees planted in cities, towns and along roadways live decades shorter than those that grow in forests because they're exposed to many potential sources of stress.
- Gusty storms to roll through southeastern US into Thursday night
- April 26, 2018; 4:43 AM
- While a pleasant end to the week is in store, the southeastern United States will first have to contend with locally strong thunderstorms into Thursday night.
- "Cápsulas de contaminación" arrojan luz sobre las diferencias en la calidad del aire en el mundo
- April 25, 2018; 11:18 AM
- Los asistentes pueden experimentar la contaminación en diversas partes del mundo
- Warmth to make comeback in northeastern US by early next week
- April 25, 2018; 11:08 AM
- Another stretch of warm, dry weather is eyeing the northeastern United States after rounds of rain into the end of the week.
- What tornado safe room is right for you?
- April 25, 2018; 10:45 AM
- One way you can keep yourself safer during severe weather events is by installing a tornado safe room in your house.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F