- Rounds of snow to bury Balkan Peninsula this week
- March 19, 2018; 9:37 AM
- Cold air associated with the "Beast from the East" will set the stage for several rounds of snow across the Balkan Peninsula this week.
- Another round of severe, drenching storms to target southern US into Sunday night
- March 18, 2018; 4:23 PM
- As a second storm in three days pushes east of the Rockies, severe and drenching storms will erupt across areas from the southern Plains to the Southeast to close out this weekend.
- Snow to whiten mid-Atlantic, New England as spring 2018 starts
- March 18, 2018; 4:00 PM
- It will not feel like the first days of spring to those in the mid-Atlantic and New England, where a snow event is expected to unfold spanning Tuesday through Wednesday.
- The difference between tornado watches and warnings
- March 18, 2018; 3:33 PM
- There is a distinct difference between a watch and a warning, and knowing the difference can save your life.
- Snow to spread from Rockies to Plains into Monday
- March 18, 2018; 3:10 PM
- Disruptive snow will spread from the Rockies to a portion of the Plains as a new storm strengthens and tracks eastward into Monday.
- Southern California burn areas may face major mud flows at midweek
- March 18, 2018; 1:13 PM
- Residents in the burn areas around Southern California are being put on alert for major mud flows and flooding as the start of spring is expected to coincide with the return of rain across the state.
- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens northern Australia with flooding downpours
- March 18, 2018; 10:34 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens Australia's Kimberley region with flooding rainfall into Monday.
- Key items to stock in your storm shelter
- March 18, 2018; 9:33 AM
- It's crucial to have the right supplies on hand when riding out a severe storm or tornado.
- Severe storms to ignite in southeastern US into Tuesday
- March 18, 2018; 5:46 AM
- Severe thunderstorms will threaten lives and property across the Southeast early this week.
- Germany: 'Beast from the East' set to strike back this weekend
- March 17, 2018; 12:01 PM
- A spell of unseasonable warmth in Germany will be replaced by arctic cold through Sunday as the "Beast from the East" returns.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F