- Oklahoma on pace for latest start to tornado season on record
- April 23, 2018; 1:02 PM
- Old Man Winter's reluctance to "give it up" is largely responsible for the lack of tornadoes counted across part of Tornado Alley so far this year.
- UK chef dies after collapsing in the warmest London Marathon on record
- April 23, 2018; 10:54 AM
- London Marathon organizers confirmed the death of a 29-year-old man who died after collapsing at the Sunday race, the hottest race on record for the event.
- Rain to threaten more MLB postponements in northeastern US
- April 23, 2018; 10:49 AM
- Rain will put a damper on outdoor activities, including MLB games, and slow travel in the northeastern United States this week.
- Cooler air, thunderstorms to reduce summerlike warmth across Germany this week
- April 23, 2018; 9:34 AM
- Following summerlike temperatures last week, the mercury will settle closer to normal across Germany by midweek.
- What is a tornado emergency?
- April 23, 2018; 8:33 AM
- Tornadoes can be one of Mother Nature's most destructive forces, but advanced warning can help to save lives when a tornado is approaching.
- Building warmth to challenge records, bring flooding concerns to western US this week
- April 23, 2018; 5:26 AM
- Although the week will kick off on a seasonably mild note in much of the West, increasingly warm air will expand into the northern Rockies and Pacific Northwest during the rest of the week.
- Wet weather to replace pleasant weekend conditions in the Northeast
- April 22, 2018; 10:37 AM
- Following a bright, dry and increasingly mild weekend in the northeastern U.S., a rainy midweek is in store for the region.
- Torrential downpours bring flooding risk to Japan into Tuesday night
- April 22, 2018; 10:06 AM
- A potent storm which will bring the risk of flooding downpours into mid-week.
- India: Temperatures this week may reach highest levels so far this year
- April 22, 2018; 9:35 AM
- The resurgence of heat will come back with a vengeance this week as the highest readings so far this year will be rivaled.
- Is more wildfire, drought relief to come in south-central US following recent rain?
- April 22, 2018; 6:19 AM
- Following the most significant rain event since last year, residents of the south-central United States may be wondering if more beneficial wet weather is on the way.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F