- Another round of severe, drenching storms to target southern US into Sunday night
- March 18, 2018; 4:23 PM
- As a second storm in three days pushes east of the Rockies, severe and drenching storms will erupt across areas from the southern Plains to the Southeast to close out this weekend.
- Snow to whiten mid-Atlantic, clip New England as spring 2018 starts
- March 18, 2018; 4:00 PM
- Despite Tuesday, March 20 marking the first day of spring, it certainly will not feel like it to those in the mid-Atlantic, where a quick-hitting snow event is expected.
- Snow to spread from Rockies to Plains into Monday
- March 18, 2018; 3:10 PM
- Disruptive snow will spread from the Rockies to a portion of the Plains as a new storm strengthens and tracks eastward into Monday.
- Southern California burn areas may face major mud flows at midweek
- March 18, 2018; 1:13 PM
- Residents in the burn areas around Southern California are being put on alert for major mud flows and flooding as the start of spring is expected to coincide with the return of rain across the state.
- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens northern Australia with flooding downpours
- March 18, 2018; 10:34 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Marcus threatens Australia's Kimberley region with flooding rainfall into Monday.
- Feisty storms to ignite in southeastern US Monday, Tuesday
- March 18, 2018; 5:46 AM
- Severe thunderstorms set to sweep through the Southeast from Monday to Tuesday will open the door for a new round of chilly air to invade the region.
- Germany: 'Beast from the East' set to strike back this weekend
- March 17, 2018; 12:01 PM
- A spell of unseasonable warmth in Germany will be replaced by arctic cold through Sunday as the "Beast from the East" returns.
- Madagascar braces for life-threatening flooding from Eliakim into Monday
- March 17, 2018; 10:18 AM
- Lives and property will be in severe danger across southeastern Madagascar as a potent tropical cyclone unloads torrential rain into Monday.
- Increased warmth, gusty winds prompt high risk of wildfires in drought-plagued southern Plains
- March 16, 2018; 9:47 AM
- Conditions are ideal for wildfire ignition and rapid spread over the southern Plains into Friday night.
- Zodiacal light to bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend
- March 16, 2018; 9:43 AM
- This weekend will bring a great opportunity for stargazers to see the zodiacal light, an eerie glow near the horizon which is only visible around the equinox.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F