- Dramatic central, eastern US warmup may make it feel 60 to 80 degrees higher
- January 17, 2018; 12:49 PM
- Following another deep freeze over much of the central and eastern United States at midweek, a second major January thaw will follow late this week into early next week.
- UK to endure more snow, wind and rain into Thursday
- January 17, 2018; 12:11 PM
- Directly on the heels of Storm Fionn which brought gusty winds and snow to parts of the United Kingdom, another storm will batter the country into Thursday morning.
- What's the difference between windburn and sunburn?
- January 17, 2018; 10:38 AM
- Windburn is the term that describes the red irritation of your skin after being outside in the cold, windy weather. It is very common after doing an outdoor activity like skiing or hiking.
- Reports: Disruptive snowstorm aims at Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina
- January 17, 2018; 9:52 AM
- A storm will continue to spread snow from the Carolinas and Virginia to New England throughout the day on Wednesday.
- Nearly 40,000 evacuate as Mount Mayon continues to erupt in Philippines
- January 17, 2018; 7:58 AM
- Mount Mayon, the most active volcano in the Philippines continued to erupt on Tuesday, forcing nearly 40,000 people to evacuate.
- Dangerous Cyclone Berguitta to strike Mauritius, La Reunion with damaging winds and flooding
- January 17, 2018; 7:40 AM
- Tropical Cyclone Berguitta will pass dangerously close to La Reunion and Mauritius from Wednesday into Thursday and could make a direct strike on the islands.
- Late-week storm to drench northwestern US with heavy rain, mountain snow
- January 17, 2018; 7:08 AM
- The Pacific Northwest will barely have time to dry out from Tuesday's rain before the next round of cool, wet weather blows through the region.
- Storm to unleash damaging winds from northern France to Germany Thursday
- January 16, 2018; 1:36 PM
- A damaging windstorm is expected to target areas form northern France into Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany from early Thursday morning into Thursday night.
- Why some didn't heed evacuation warnings ahead of deadly Montecito mudslides
- January 16, 2018; 1:00 PM
- The number of fatalities from the mudslides and flooding in Southern California continues to climb. There are a number of reasons for why people did not heed evacuation warnings.
- Storm Fionn lashes Ireland, UK as 2nd storm looms for Wednesday night
- January 16, 2018; 12:22 PM
- Storm Fionn, the sixth named windstorm of the season, is already lashing parts of Ireland and the United Kingdom and impacts are expected to continue into Wednesday.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F