- Fall-like air to persist in midwestern, northeastern US through end of August
- August 23, 2017; 11:58 AM
- Waves of cool air will continue to roll in from Canada and into the midwestern and northeastern United States into next week.
- 10 flowers that will keep a garden colorful into the fall
- August 23, 2017; 9:47 AM
- If you want to have a bright, colorful garden in the fall, it is important to find plants that bloom when other plants are past their prime.
- Harvey to threaten Texas, Louisiana with major flooding
- August 23, 2017; 8:29 AM
- Depending on the track and speed of Harvey, enough rain may fall on portions of Texas and Louisiana to bring the risk of major flooding from Friday to early next week.
- Philippines to China: New tropical threat may follow Typhoon Hato
- August 23, 2017; 8:07 AM
- On the heels of Typhoon Hato, residents from the Philippines to southeastern China and Taiwan are being put on alert for a new tropical threat.
- Hato to blast southeastern China with flooding rain into Thursday
- August 23, 2017; 7:42 AM
- Hato will barrel across southeastern China with flooding rain into Thursday.
- 2017 Asia autumn forecast: Drought to ease in southern India; Tropical threats to continue in Pacific and Indian Oceans
- August 23, 2017; 7:29 AM
- Rain will ease drought conditions in southern India while tropical cyclones may pack a punch along part of the Indian Ocean coastline and typhoons threaten the Philippines, eastern China and Japan.
- Downpours to persist in Florida as tropical system lingers near southeastern US coast
- August 23, 2017; 6:52 AM
- A tropical disturbance that will continue to douse Florida with downpours into the end of the week is being monitored for possible development along the southeastern United States coast.
- Risk of wildfires, poor air quality to increase in western US as heat builds
- August 22, 2017; 11:45 AM
- Temperatures will again be on the rise over much of the western United States and will raise the risk of wildfire ignition and poor air quality this weekend.
- Photos: Hurricane Andrew survivors reflect on the Category 5 storm's devastation
- August 22, 2017; 11:16 AM
- When Hurricane Andrew began brewing as a weak tropical storm in the Atlantic Ocean in August of 1992, meteorologists believed it would dissipate before it could grow stronger.
- 24 million people impacted by monsoon flooding in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- August 22, 2017; 10:55 AM
- The worst flooding in more than a decade across parts of Nepal, India and Bangladesh has impacted at least 24 million people.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F